Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think even JB believes that line of tripe he was (almost) straight facedly trying to feed the jury. He couldn't, RIGHT?:loser:

I was surprised with JB's opening statement because it had more BANG POW-POW than I thought. But none of that KA-BOOM had anything to do with the facts of the case.

IMO maybe it would have been better if the DT would have kept their theory simple and also left out trying to explain all of ICA's behavior to a traumatic childhood.

I cannot think of how he could have linked ICA's possible dissociation and abuse in a credible fashion that would show it's relevance to how Caylee died, so I think JB should have just left out the accusations of abuse and used them only if he needed to plead for ICA's life.

Ultimately, as the DT theory has been presented so far they have done more harm than good in convincing me that ICA is anything but guilty of premeditated murder or aggravated child abuse.

Here's a clip from SNL of Jon Lovitz (Tommy The Liar) and PeeWee in jail. illustrates how I see JB's lawyering and ICA's explanations.

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/10387/saturday-night-live-tommy-in-jail"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Tommy in Jail@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/mIdfu67vM4Vx5SOt5gx_Yw@@AMEPARAM@@mIdfu67vM4Vx5SOt5gx_Yw[/ame]

The are both horrible liars.

Yeah ...Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury....after that NOT A CHANCE BIG BOY

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened. Did he convince anyone that is the TRUTH ?
No, I think he went with the drowning because the dogs hit in a couple of places in the back yard, and he had to include something happening in the back yard in his opening, to make it believeable.

I might believe the Defense theory more (I do think that ICA signed off on it and even added her own "stuff" to it) if ICA had not blamed everyone but herself in it. She is not to blame because of dual molestation (daddy and brother combo). She lies because her mother is a cover up artist. She lies because she comes from liars. The pool ladder was not in the correct position because of Cindy. Caylee is to blame for climbing up in the pool and having the audicity to drown. George wasn't paying attention to Caylee so she snuck out of the house and drowned. Even though her rent-free mother, non-working mother was also in the house and apparently...has no responsibility for what happened nor in reporting it? NOT.

I would not believe JB or CM if I was standing in a downpour and they told me it might rain today.

:floorlaugh: I would have voted no but I laughed so hard I peed myself and have to go change.

In his opening statement, JB says that Casey is unable to show emotion and react normally because of her abuse... but but but she is sitting at the defense table crying at that very moment.... it is a miracle... she's cured!!!

I'm telling ya...Casey should have gotten up and started dancing around like she was in a hot body contest when testimony began about how her daughter was found! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: THAT would have been good TV and a way to be consistant.

No...and not just no but he!! no...

If Caylee drowned there's NO way the A's would still have that pool (Unless JB made them keep it).

I don't believe it myself. With each passing day I tend to believe neither do JB and the entire DT.

When..
425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg

Where are the monkeys flying out of their backside? LOL just goofing.

No, to answer the OP, of course not.

I think Baez defense is going to put Casey on death row. Otherwise I think she would have got LWOP. But his defense is so ridiculous and incongruous that no one will fall for it (not normal people anyway) and the jurors are going to be so pissed with this lie putting her own father under the bus they will vote the DP.

I cannot believe I made a date to have lunch with an old school friend tomorrow. I just cannot cancel now. But I don't want to miss the DT's opening statement........
It's just not the same watching it on video after the fact...
You're weeks late unless the defense gets a second opening. I think they just call the first witness.

And by the way, this defense is so ridiculous it makes Baez look very dishonest and shady. Jurors are not going to like him either figuring he cooked these lies up. Especially that ridiculous Kronk stuff. It is all so obvious he is doing his client great harm.

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened. Did he convince anyone that is the TRUTH ?

Yep.

An' in Bigfoot an' the Loch Ness Monster an' Flying Piggies an' that I was abducted by aliens after being almost drowned with duct tape in my pool, an' that Superman really was mild mannered reporter Clark Kent an'..........

:floorlaugh:

I voted no. For an attention freak like ICA, the accidental drowing of her daughter would have been a way for her to get sympathy and manipulate people for the rest of her life.

She would have used it to get comfort from men and sympathy from women. Every time she got caught doing something wrong she could muster up a big tear and talk of her loss.

No way would ICA have passed up an opportunity like that!

I TOTALLY agree!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo
Back