Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a test poll question ???? Do I win something really really big and expensive if I answer the way JB would want me to? Can I have a couple of minutes to think about it?

Ok, I thought about it and due to the TOS here at WSs I am unable to give an answer that can be posted.

Note: my first paragraph was my attempt at sarcasm. The last one was sincere and truthful.

JB lost me after he said Good Morning ......

I believe Jb was correct on a couple of points in his opening statement. The first one is the day that Caylee was tragically taking from this world. The second is that Casey was there when it happened (because she was the one doing it). The third is Casey lied to cover it up.

Wow very good, three things JB told the truth about. I'm trying to add to your list to bolster his credibility. :banghead: Sorry 3 hrs and I'm still thinking. Be back tomorrow with another I'm so sure.

Is this a test poll question ???? Do I win something really really big and expensive if I answer the way JB would want me to? Can I have a couple of minutes to think about it?

Ok, I thought about it and due to the TOS here at WSs I am unable to give an answer that can be posted.

Note: my first paragraph was my attempt at sarcasm. The last one was sincere and truthful.

JB lost me after he said Good Morning ......

He said Good Morning? I'd better pay closer attention to what he is saying. :rolleyes:

I think the defense should have concentrated on explaining away the duct tape and the chloroform instead of throwing George Anthony and the meter reader into the story. After all this time reading about this case and watching everything unfold on television, I find George Anthony a very difficult person to like, having said that, I cannot imagine that man finding Caylee dead in his pool and not immediately calling 911 and trying to resuscitate her. I absolutely believe that. He wouldn't have thrown Caylee's little body away that way.

I don't think the jury will believe the story either.

In his opening statement, JB says that Casey is unable to show emotion and react normally because of her abuse... but but but she is sitting at the defense table crying at that very moment.... it is a miracle... she's cured!!!

She sure showed a lot of emotion at the hot body contest!!!

Yep.

An' in Bigfoot an' the Loch Ness Monster an' Flying Piggies an' that I was abducted by aliens after being almost drowned with duct tape in my pool, an' that Superman really was mild mannered reporter Clark Kent an'..........

:floorlaugh:

Hang on there. I'm quite partial to my Bigfoot programs, and I love lake monsters. Those all seem entirely reasonable compared to this nonsense. :floorlaugh:

Perhaps we should start a thread asking whether people can think up theories less plausible than that offered by the DT. Now that would be a display of creativity.

If the defense had gone with a pool accident alone without bringing in George and Roy Kronk I could give it some thought, but I can't imagine George being involved or RK doing anything more than finding the remains. I do not believe RK moved the remains. But if I was to consider the accident coupled with the duct tape and chloroform it just does not make sense. On the other hand, KC's behavior does not make sense, so maybe someone who is illogical as KC would cover up an accident with a staged kidnapping story as crazy as it seems. Some of her lies seem explainable as a way to impress others....such as a job as an event planner where she can work whenever she wants, a nanny always available and a house that her parents were supposedly giving to her. Her continuance of sticking to the lies even after the police refuted them deems her illogical. I don't understand what she thought she was going to do after Tony returned from N.Y. being without a car. Also what was she ever going to tell her parents if she was not found by her mother? Did she have a plan? She didn't seem to. In some ways she seems irrational yet not totally insane.

I am waiting to hear how Kronk went up and down alleyways looking for dead children that were triple bagged with duct tape across their face so he could haul them around for 5 months to get a reward. This well be a real doozy when he shows up on the stand.

Perhaps we should start a thread asking whether people can think up theories less plausible than that offered by the DT. Now that would be a display of creativity.

I agree 100%.

All I can say about the DT theories is I don't think we have seen anything yet, The fact that JB has to be one of the worst Attorneys ( I use that term loosely) when it comes to cross examining witnesses, So I can not even imagine what his direct examination will be like and not to mention that he accused the SA of throwing theories against the wall to see what will stick, I think JB was describing his own defence theories.

oh heeeeeee$$$$ll no i dont believe it for a second .. i think hes going to have a hard time proving it .. i think george is going to be the scapegoat ..

Baez is just using all the crazy theories and things said about the family the past several years. The most unbelieveable is his saying that we may never know where George put the body before Kronk moved it near the home. I could believe that Kronk may have been out there actually searching and found something instead of just going to urinate though. An accident or Casey drugging her child in the trunk to party is just as unbelieveable to me.

Caylee accidentally drowned in the swimming and Casey sat in jail for three years.

Yeah, sure.

It's not even minutely fathomable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo