Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say before, no such luck they drove TonE's car to blockbuster is it? I can not stand the thoughts of someone just driving around with her in the trunk but I am afraid it happened.

According to GA, when Casey left for "work" that afternoon she was dressed in grey pinstripe dress pants.

This is the million dollar question we all have - did in fact GA SEE Casey and Caylee on te 16th or not - I've been trying to find in interviews GA explaining again how he saw them - did he see Caylee awake or was Casey carrying her out as she was asleep (aka maybe dead in the room before)

I'm thinking it was before also - I still need to find what GA actually said about that time

Before. The movie was too important to be bothered with a baby that her boyfriend did not want around.

This is the million dollar question we all have - did in fact GA SEE Casey and Caylee on te 16th or not - I've been trying to find in interviews GA explaining again how he saw them - did he see Caylee awake or was Casey carrying her out as she was asleep (aka maybe dead in the room before)

I'm thinking it was before also - I still need to find what GA actually said about that time

Oh gosh Trac I have never thought of it that way, it is certainly something to think about. I can not remember GA saying that Caylee spoke to him, just that he saw her. Does anyone have the link to what he actually says?

Before-shortly after they stormed out of the house although there has been no confirmation regarding the fight on the 15th of June...

Why do you all think that she killed her that afternoon, before Blockbuster? What made her actually do it then, I wonder?

Casey knew SHE would be staying at Tonys for a long time, she packed lots of clothes and supplies for herself.

She knew Caylee was not welcome overnight at Tony's. Tony & his roommates say Caylee wasn't brought over. The pings show Casey went right from the Anthony's house to Tony's apartment on June 16.

Even if Caylee was supposed to stay in Casey's trunk until the next day she would have had to had her diapers changed, IF she had happened to survive through the experience.

Casey didn't even pack a change of diapers or clean underwear for Caylee. Obviously Casey knew Caylee would not be needing either because she was already gone.

IMO

Oh gosh Trac I have never thought of it that way, it is certainly something to think about. I can not remember GA saying that Caylee spoke to him, just that he saw her. Does anyone have the link to what he actually says?

I know, thats why I don't think that GA saw them - we discussed it on another thread - a child of that age wouldn't want to be carried especially if Grandpa was there - the only mention was what Casey was wearing and what back packs were being carried

And I agree with the poster about no clothes for Caylee - she was still in diapers, no clothes, no diapers - even Cindy said nothing of Caylees was missing - thats when Casey told Cindy and George and LE that Zanni the imaginary nanny had doubles of everything from clothes, shoes to a car seat

I don't think GA saw them on the 16th - I think Casey stormed out on the 15th after the arguement

And I do remember Tony telling Casey that she could stay over but not Caylee

I think it was before Blockbuster. I've never believed that she drove around with Caylee in the trunk or that she ever locked an asleep Caylee in the trunk. I look forward to hearing the evidence and whether or not the prosecutors really believe that a deceased body was in the trunk for 2.5 days.

Before Blockbuster but I think she placed the body in the playhouse then had second thoughts and opend the lid of the sandbox placed her there until the next day.

:behindbarYes, what VictoriaW said:
I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.

I think she died before she met TL at his house. I am thinking that she was removing a body from the yard into the car or fixing it in the trunk on the 18th at 3:00pm.

Air samples say decomp was about 62 hours old. That brings the time of death to approximately 1:00a.m on the 16th...THAT IS IF she was actually moving body in the trunk on the 18th, then:

The Approximate time of death could be in the wee hours of the 16th or late night on the 15th.

1:00am on the 16th = 0 possible time of death
1:00am on the 17th =24 hrs after
1:00am on the 18th =48 hrs after
3:00PM on the 18th = 62 hours according to air samples

I believe that she wasnt chloroformed either (way to hot during those summer months to be left in the car night after night while KC was out partying it up), but I'm interested to hear all of your opinions on how she was killed if it wasn't the chloroform?? Was it suffocation?? Or do you believe something different?

Thanks so much...you guys are awesome...everytime I read a post I'm just in awe!!! :blowkiss:
Before Blockbuster - the night of the 15th or early morning of the 16th. How she was killed? At one time I was thinking Xanax but I now believe that it was in a much more horrible way.

Before Blockbuster.
The blockbuster tape reminded me of tape of a couple, I am referring to the way the bf had his arm wrapped around her, I saw oh better than 10 years ago of a couple where the stepfather had murdered the oldest child. That murderer had his arm wrapped around the woman in that same manner during their tv interviews. They were lying through their teeth saying someone had kidnapped the little girl from the flea market.

It was that same kind of clutching motion of wrapping the arm around the womans neck almost in a strangling position.

Believe she killed caylee before blockbuster and thought this would be the beginning of her fantastic life!

I think before but did you ever ponder whether it was during??? Could she have hand Caylee drugged/chloroformed and gagged in her trunk and she died while being stowed there? IMO this was a practice of Casey's to buy some party/boyfriend time for herlself and this time was fatal.

Yes, this is what I think too. :(
I would say BEFORE or DURING. ugh

Casey knew that Caylee was dead or dying by the time she got to Blockbuster. There is a moment when she's entering the store, Tony is ahead of her, and the image of Casey appears to hold her head in that way a person does to keep it together, don't lose it, don't panic. In the next couple frames, she's snuggled against Tony's side. Seems to have worked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back