Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before
...and then she went to a "familiar place of comfort", her boyfriend TonE.
Caylee was dead-and therefore in the past-in the trunk of her car while she and TonE browsed for videos. KC lives only in the present and thought of Caylee no more until Cindy cornered her a month later. Even her friends occasionally asking of Caylee's whereabouts did not help her look back. She had buried all connection with disposal of her daughter.

I have seen this posted in other threads and have tried to find information to back up this fact - How do we know That TL did not wand Caylee around?

If I remember correctly, I read in his interview with LE that he said he told Casey he didn't think it appropriate for Caylee to be around the partying.

Before
And then went on with her life without a second thought to the past or to the future.

thanks weasel , I will go back and re-read and in staying on topic - I agree -before and sadly in the trunk while KC was at blockbuster.

I believe Caylee died on June 16.
I believe the *flurry* of calls was to find a babysitter so Casey could go to TonE's.
I believe no luck finding a babysitter=Caylee's murder.
I believe Casey had been planning to murder Caylee as early as March 2008 and this day wound up being the day.
I believe the fight the night before played a part in Caylees death.
I believe Caylee was in the trunk while Casey was in Blockbuster with TonE.
I believe when Casey's car was backed into the garage on the 18th-- It was to put Caylee in another garbage bag.

moo

wow this is my theory too, however I believe in March she searched for chloroform as a tool to make Caylee sleep through the night and through some of her nights out, it later became something else.

I believe the flurry of angry calls were to find someone to take care of Caylee and everyone in the family was fed up with Casey and ignorign her - this turned to rage and was the turning point...by the time blockbuster came around - Caylee was dead and Casey felt so happy and free. Caylee was tiny so I imagine she was in the trunk in a few bags under some other items and not easily seen if the trunk was open - no need for Casey to worry yet - the day of the shovel and car up to the house was the day she tried in vain to clean up the trunk and move Caylees body into another bag - placing the old bag briefly in the play house while she looked for another.

Before. I think Casey's brain should be donated to science when she dies -after she is executed. Her care free behavior afterward could possibly make a jury want to tar and feather her on the spot.

Red by me

wow this is my theory too, however I believe in March she searched for chloroform as a tool to make Caylee sleep through the night and through some of her nights out, it later became something else.

I believe the flurry of angry calls were to find someone to take care of Caylee and everyone in the family was fed up with Casey and ignorign her - this turned to rage and was the turning point...by the time blockbuster came around - Caylee was dead and Casey felt so happy and free. Caylee was tiny so I imagine she was in the trunk in a few bags under some other items and not easily seen if the trunk was open - no need for Casey to worry yet - the day of the shovel and car up to the house was the day she tried in vain to clean up the trunk and move Caylees body into another bag - placing the old bag briefly in the play house while she looked for another.

~Bold by always~

I agree with this part as well. I had not decided on *why* the dogs hit on the playhouse but your theory makes sense.

Before, definitely before. Explains why she was all up in TL's armpit at the Blockbuster. 'Hold me, see what a great attentive girlfriend I have the time to be now.' Geez, makes me sooo sick I'm going to the rant thread.

this needs a poll, I dont wanna read 7 pages to find general consensus :p

but it appears that like me everyone else thinks she died before blockbuster.

1) Before Casey was seen with Tony at Blockbuster.
2) Sometime after Casey was seen walking into Blockbuster with Tony, and before the next day.

I should have made this question a poll to begin with. Please state your opinion again. Thanks.

Jodi

Caylee died before blockbuster , that was the evening of the 16th if i IRC.

I believe Caylee died shortly after leaving the Anthony home with Casey on June 15th.

I do not believe that Casey and Caylee spent the night of June 15th. in the home and were tucked in bed by Cindy. After what was reported as a huge fight between Casey and Cindy....it just does not sound true that Cindy would have tucked them into bed. I believe Casey jerked Caylee up and fled the home in anger and I believe Caylee was very upset and crying for Cindy. I think this enraged Casey. I feel that Cindy may have made a comment about she intended to get custody of Caylee. I think Casey may have been told to leave during the heat of the confrontation between her and Cindy. I truly believe that Casey felt that her mother wanted Caylee but not her. I think Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy...feeling that she was more loved by Cindy than she was.

I have never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He just gave too much detail as if trying to be too convincing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

silly me I'm taking ga's word for what she was wearing......oppsie!!!!!!
but the pants were left in the car.....

Are we really sure those pin-striped pants were in the car? Who actually saw them in there beside the Anthony's?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I believe Caylee died shortly after leaving the Anthony home with Casey on June 15th.

I do not believe that Casey and Caylee spent the night of June 15th. in the home and were tucked in bed by Cindy. After what was reported as a huge fight between Casey and Cindy....it just does not sound true that Cindy would have tucked them into bed. I believe Casey jerked Caylee up and fled the home in anger and I believe Caylee was very upset and crying for Cindy. I think this enraged Casey. I feel that Cindy may have made a comment about she intended to get custody of Caylee. I think Casey may have been told to leave during the heat of the confrontation between her and Cindy. I truly believe that Casey felt that her mother wanted Caylee but not her. I think Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy...feeling that she was more loved by Cindy than she was.

I have never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He just gave too much detail as if trying to be too convincing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Maybe CA flat out told KC, like she told LE in that interview-"I don't care about KC,I want Caylee!":waitasec:

Lady Sleuth
jmho

whole heartedly agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member