Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vote for no - KC was not the center of attention in her family when Caylee was around, so bye-bye Caylee. In her own words ... "everyone lies, everyone dies".

I didn't vote yet...but i really think there's a possibility she is alive and well. I think that's maybe why Casey is so calm about this all.

No. My gut instinct when this story broke was that she was dead. Everything that we have heard and seen since then just confirms it for me. I hope that I am wrong but I don't think that I am.

I'm convinced that there was a body in the trunk but I think LE may be having some difficulty saying for sure that the body was Caylee. But, when you look at all the facts of this case & take them as a whole I don't think you can come to any other conclusion that it was her.

jmo

No, nothing at all suggests to me that sweet little girl is still with us.

She could be alive.....

"You are known by the friends you keep"

Based on Casey's history of:
Lying, stealing, drinking, drugs, etc.

Her Lake Vaj friends
Her Kiomarie & family & their locations

It is VERY possible Casey owed money & this was a temporary retaliation
until the debt was paid. The reason for Casey's "no worry" and half truths. She does not want the truth to come from herself.

Again, just a theory. (Seems this is what Cindy & George believe)

She could be alive.....

"You are known by the friends you keep"

Based on Casey's history of:
Lying, stealing, drinking, drugs, etc.

Her Lake Vaj friends
Her Kiomarie & family & their locations

It is VERY possible Casey owed money & this was a temporary retaliation
until the debt was paid. The reason for Casey's "no worry" and half truths. She does not want the truth to come from herself.

Again, just a theory. (Seems this is what Cindy & George believe)

I know this is just your theory but how do you explain the "trunk evidence"?

If some of Casey's friends took Caylee who is the dead person that was in her trunk?

I'm off the fence. I seriously doubt Caylee is alive. This article, though a few weeks old, seals the deal for me.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

I cannot think of more than a couple times when my gut was wrong and those were not about major, important issues. I have felt denial before or otherwise ignored my gut but I have been trained since small to be hyper aware and to observe and study human behavior in order to size someone up quickly, especially in order to detect danger or lies. It's a long story. I also have studied criminal behavior and/or psychology, on my own, for many, many years. Plus, as a lawyer, I see many different kinds of parents, almost all accused of being a bad parent by the other parent. You learn to sift through the b.s. after awhile. These things caused me to believe, pretty much immediately, that the child was dead and that her mother did it intentionally. That was after only hearing the news story that Caylee had been reported missing by grandma after not beeing seen by her mother for 31 days, and seeing casey's perp walk when first arrested. Now, with witness statements, casey interviews and reports of the strong smell of "death" in the car, which most know is unmistakeable, not to mention possible dna evidence and hair banding indicating death, I feel my gut has been justified. Like all of us here, I wish time could be turned back and this could have a happy ending. But, I'm forced to face the stark and sad reality that this baby is gone. What worries me is that around 11% of the people on this site seem to feel otherwise. That may mean that the case is not ready for trial with what we already know, or think we know.

It breaks my heart to think that fatal harm came to Caylee Marie Anthony, from her mother Casey.
This is such a beautiful child, and the entire country has fallen in love with her precious little angel face.
But this is what the forensic evidence is showing us, and I don't think this is evidence that can be fabricated. (Much to Jose's dismay)
Caylee is in Heaven now.

I cannot think of more than a couple times when my gut was wrong and those were not about major, important issues. I have felt denial before or otherwise ignored my gut but I have been trained since small to be hyper aware and to observe and study human behavior in order to size someone up quickly, especially in order to detect danger or lies. It's a long story. I also have studied criminal behavior and/or psychology, on my own, for many, many years. Plus, as a lawyer, I see many different kinds of parents, almost all accused of being a bad parent by the other parent. You learn to sift through the b.s. after awhile. These things caused me to believe, pretty much immediately, that the child was dead and that her mother did it intentionally. That was after only hearing the news story that Caylee had been reported missing by grandma after not beeing seen by her mother for 31 days, and seeing casey's perp walk when first arrested. Now, with witness statements, casey interviews and reports of the strong smell of "death" in the car, which most know is unmistakeable, not to mention possible dna evidence and hair banding indicating death, I feel my gut has been justified. Like all of us here, I wish time could be turned back and this could have a happy ending. But, I'm forced to face the stark and sad reality that this baby is gone. What worries me is that around 11% of the people on this site seem to feel otherwise. That may mean that the case is not ready for trial with what we already know, or think we know.

I have the same concern.

Everytime I get impatient because Casey has not yet been charged with more I reread the views of those who think Caylee might still be alive.

It may be too late for happy endings, but not for justice.

nope she is Dead.. The police would not make that up.
sniped... FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.
Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

I have the same concern.

Everytime I get impatient because Casey has not yet been charged with more I reread the views of those who think Caylee might still be alive.

It may be too late for happy endings, but not for justice.

OMG! Your last line says it all. That is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela