Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a question.Talking to my friend today she told me she thought George being in the delivery room when Caylee was born was abnormal.It didn't stand out to me as abnormal because I feel like each person is different in whom they want in the room with them.I don't have kids so I can't speak for myself.

Is it abnormal for a grandfather to be in the room?

I have a question.Talking to my friend today she told me she thought George being in the delivery room when Caylee was born was abnormal.It didn't stand out to me as abnormal because I feel like each person is different in whom they want in the room with them.I don't have kids so I can't speak for myself.

Not at all. I never had my father in the delivery room because he was squeamish, but my friend had her father in the delivery room for both of her kids births.
It is not that weird, imo. Everyone is different. Usually, you want whomever makes you feel the most comfortable and secure.
Casey was very young so her Father would make sense to me.

Not at all. I never had my father in the delivery room because he was squeamish, but my friend had her father in the delivery room for both of her kids births.
It is not that weird, imo. Everyone is different. Usually, you want whomever makes you feel the most comfortable and secure.

Hi katy,I didn't think it was abnormal either.I know that if my father would have wanted to be in the delivery room when my sister had her children she would have been very proud for him to be there.He would have fainted BUT she still would have been happy as they had a strong bond.

I on the other hand would have fainted if my father was in the same room.Not a snowballs chance in Bermuda.

I think that it's perfectly normal and a good idea. One has a closer bond with a grandchild having witnessed their birth.

Ita, he could stand at the top of the bed and see the baby being born with out actually looking at her nether regions.

NO.

I do not believe for a second that George abused Casey. I don't believe that Lee fondled or "felt up" Casey. I have personal reasons for my opinion that I chose not to share but I am certain to my very core that these two men are innocent of these claims.

I do, however, think Casey may have tried to sexually assault Lee on more than one occasion.

I have no doubt at all that she is guilty beyond a doubt and that she planned to kill her parents before she snapped and killed Caylee. I think they are lucky to be alive.

MOO.

I think its perfectly fine if all feel comfortable with it - My best friends dad was there at the birth of her daughter and she often asks him to go buy feminine towels for her. I would rather pierce my eyeballs with a fork than ask my dad to get me sanitary towels but hey thats just me.

I dont think it means anything untoward just not in a lot of people comfort zone

PS
JUST HAVE TO SAY A huge THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALL THE PAINSTAKING WORK ON THE FORUMS AND INFOXXX Greetings from UK

Not in my opinion. I asked my Dad when I had my first baby if he wanted to be there. He declined (he has a weak stomach and faints at the sight of blood). I was having my son in a birthing center in 1986 and the room was more than big enough for my Dad to stand by my shoulder and watch without having to see anything "icky" except a fresh new born. My mother chose to stand by the foot of the bed and watch everything.

Fast forward 15 years and I was having the twins. I wanted my mom with me again but I had a c-section and unfortunately I could only have one person with me. I felt like I had to ask my husband (soon to be ex-husband) but in hindsight I wish I had asked my grandmother. She would have loved it, she died a few years later and I would have loved to have her with me during that incredible moment when they handed me both babies.

I have never believed for one second that George or Lee molested ICA - never.

I guess if one is comfortable with her father looking at her private areas, then its not a big deal.

And she was not very young. She was not 13 or 15, she was a 18/19 year old woman who could not even bear to admit at that age she had sex, but within 2 months it all changed and George viewed it all.

Uber creepy to me on every level, but to each their own. jmo

I guess if one is comfortable with her father looking at her private areas, then its not a big deal.

And she was not very young. She was not 13 or 15, she was a 18/19 year old woman who could not even bear to admit at that age she had sex, but within 2 months it all changed and George viewed it all.

Who said he looked at her genitalia? You can watch a baby being born without being in the splash zone. Most people stand up by the shoulders of the mother and look down toward her lower body. That's how I did it with my cousin, I was honored to be there and never once saw anything considered to be her "private area".

Now any father that stares at their daughter's vagina while the baby is crowning...I agree that's uber creepy. Unless he's delivering the baby.

Not to me. He was the only person for me to have with me. I wasn't married and my mom wouldn't come. My mom was too ashamed. Worked out in the long run though.

Forgot to answer the ?. NO ... I do NOT think George sexually abused Casey.

Who said he looked at her genitalia? You can watch a baby being born without being in the splash zone. Most people stand up by the shoulders of the mother and look down toward her lower body. That's how I did it with my cousin, I was honored to be there and never once saw anything considered to be her "private area".

Now any father that stares at their daughter's vagina while the baby is crowning...I agree that's uber creepy. Unless he's delivering the baby.

He said on the stand, that it was hard seeing his daughter that way, I am not sure if anyone asked him he looked directly at her genitals, but it was most certainly implied. And I personally dont think its creepy if the father isnt looking, but George said he did, and in the months of lies and chaos and shame about getting pregnant, I think his involvement was out of line. But I also know that Casey could have said, get him the heck out of here and they would have made him leave so......

jmo

I saw my niece being born but I was up at the top of the bed.I wanted no parts of seeing her hoo-ha in any shape or form.The only thing I saw was a beautful little roly poly baby.

Yes,I think it would be creepy for a grandpa to be down there like he was a catcher for the new york mets or something.

He said on the stand, that it was hard seeing his daughter that way, I am not sure if anyone asked him he looked directly at her genitals, but it was most certainly implied. And I personally dont think its creepy if the father isnt looking, but George said he did, and in the months of lies and chaos and shame about getting pregnant, I think his involvement was out of line. But I also know that Casey could have said, get him the heck out of here and they would have made him leave so......

jmo

I think when he said "seeing his daughter that way" ... I took it to mean in labor. I don't think he implied anything "creepy", but we all see/hear things differently.

Not to me. He was the only person for me to have with me. I wasn't married and my mom wouldn't come. My mom was too ashamed. Worked out in the long run though.

Forgot to answer the ?. NO ... I do NOT think George sexually abused Casey.

Sounds like what a father should be...there to help you when you needed it.

Hugs!

NO.

I do not believe for a second that George abused Casey. I don't believe that Lee fondled or "felt up" Casey. I have personal reasons for my opinion that I chose not to share but I am certain to my very core that these two men are innocent of these claims.

I do, however, think Casey may have tried to sexually assault Lee on more than one occasion.

I have no doubt at all that she is guilty beyond a doubt and that she planned to kill her parents before she snapped and killed Caylee. I think they are lucky to be alive.

MOO.

GatorMom ita, and most excellent post! I have my many personal reasons for also knowing to the very core of my being why ICA has never, ever been sexually abused or molested by either Lee or George.

I have long thought that ICA's original plan was to kill them all, mom, dad and Caylee and be the one to "find" the bodies. It explains a lot of the searches etc. I think that this poor family is right at this very moment in such a complete state of shock, emotional pain, grief and torment that it hasn't yet occurred to them just how darned lucky they are to still be alive!

Lastly just wanted to add that my dad was old school Italian from the old country and always called me gorgeous girl and beautiful. As a matter of fact all 3 of his daughters! He was also present at my first child's birth and there wasn't anything odd or strange about it. He wasn't at that end...he was holding my other hand

Who said he was looking at her nether regions? He was not DELIVERING the child, he was simply in the room giving her comfort.
My husband never looked at anything going on at that end of the bed either. He was afraid he would pass out. He stood and squeezed my hand and tried to remind me to breathe.

You are really trying to put an ugly spin on it, imo.

jmo

Where did he say he was looking at her genital area. I must have missed that.

I did hear him say it was hard to see his daughter that way, and one would assume he meant in the pain of labor. Not that he meant anything about her vagina. I find it odd that you keep going there. Labor is much more than a naked hoo-ha.

Who said he was looking at her nether regions? He was not DELIVERING the child, he was simply in the room giving her comfort.
My husband never looked at anything going on at that end of the bed either. He was afraid he would pass out. He stood and squeezed my hand and tried to remind me to breathe.

You are really trying to put an ugly spin on it, imo.

:clap::clap::clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73