Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am with Judge Judy on this one when she talks about teenagers she say if their lips are moving they are lying...................... this line describes Casey Anthony for me ......

according to statistics, a daughter molested by her father is a relatively rare occurrence, less than 5% of total child molestation cases. this, coupled with the fact that such a lie would benefit casey, i have little doubt casey was not abused by george. further, i found it interesting that baez said that the abuse began when casey was around 8-years-old, which happens to be the beginning average age widely used in pre 18-year-old female sexual abuse statistics. moreover, was this really the best the defense could come up with to explain her 31-day party spree? comical, if not so sad.

My opinion hasn't change, meaning that I'm STILL open to the possibility that he DID abuse her. Please bear in mind that I'm NOT saying that he did!! I'm only saying he's capable, in my opinion.

Something is very "off" about GA, always has been. Contrary to what everyone else seemed to think, I thought his testimony on the first day of the trail was shifty and reeked of deception. He couldn't give straight answers; he over-explained everything without really saying anything of substance. Again, my opinion, and a very unpopular one so far!

Do I really truly think he abused her? I'm leaning towards "probably not." I will say, however, that even if he gets on the stand and admits to it, it is NOT proof that he did it. It's possible, at this point, that her whole family is throwing themselves on the sword to save her sorry boney butt.

No. I don't believe anything KC says. After watching the Anthonys for the past 3 years, I just don't see a sexual molester/s. ABSOLUTELY, he did not cover up anything which resulted in him failing to call 911 before dumping his grandbaby into trash bags and depositing her somewhere without a proper burial. He had no idea what happened to his precious Caylee, still doesn't.

I couldn't vote in the poll because there was no option for "who cares?" . Don't get me wrong, SA is a horrible, horrible thing...and if it ever did happen to ICA, then I sympathize with her. And I mean that sincerely. But in terms of this trial, it's completely irrelevant to me.

JMO

Casey, in her jail letters, tells Robin that she vaguely remembers her father coming into her room like her brother Lee did. How did this vague, hazy, memory transform itself into one so vivid that this "abuse" becomes the center-focus on the defense's theory?

I don't believe the abuse allegations because Casey just makes up bigger and better lies as the days goes by. I'm waiting for her to accuse Baez of something after this trial is over.

This family is so dysfunctional that it wouldn't surpise me but at this time I don't believe it and I certainly don't think it has any bearing at this juncture of the trial.

The defendant was not sexually abused in any way, shape or form by her father, brother or anybody else. Never.

I too would have voted 'who cares ?' if it was an option. Lots of people have childhood trauma. Lots of people have adult trauma too. They don't kill people, they don't kill their child.

Amy Fischer's lawyer Eric Naiberg also made the claim she was abused by her father so it wasn't her fault she shot Mary Jo Buttafuco in the head. That too was BS. ( It was also WIDELY believed Naiberg & Fischer were a little 'too' close & touchy feely. The comparison to this defendant & Baez is interesting).

I voted "Who can tell?" out of sympathy for sexual abuse victims generally. I don't want to unjustly accuse someone, but I am not unwilling to accept the possibility it may have happened. However, I would need to see some solid evidence, and the testimony of a convicted felon and proven liar is not going to work for me.

I do believe that George is going to get on the stand Monday and say he did do the molestation. If he does that's just sick. But this family is going to do anything and everything for her not to get the DP

I have a question.Talking to my friend today she told me she thought George being in the delivery room when Caylee was born was abnormal.It didn't stand out to me as abnormal because I feel like each person is different in whom they want in the room with them.I don't have kids so I can't speak for myself.

Is it abnormal for a grandfather to be in the room?

i think it depends on the people involved, and is not necessarily abnormal, though it may be unusual, i am certain that it isn't unique.

Than again, why would Baez lie. Casey said she was raped, molested since the age of 8 by her father and brother. Who are we to question it.

Maybe they all need to be arrested and she should go free for her family to deal with

Even IF it happened which I doubt it doesn't excuse the murder one bit. Just another ploy and lie by her to make her look innocent or to get the jury to feel sorry for her.

I do believe that George is going to get on the stand Monday and say he did do the molestation. If he does that's just sick. But this family is going to do anything and everything for her not to get the DP
I wouldn't think so because he already has been asked on the witness stand and denied it.

Well, some time has passed since I first posted on this thread. Apparently I missed the poll before, because I just voted yesterday. In any case, I still feel the same way and that is a big, fat "I don't know". ICA is a liar, but so is the rest of the family. I've always thought George seemed like a nice man, but.. I dunno.

No way Jose! (double entrende) It made me sick to hear the graphic explanation by JB in his opening statement. I didn't believe it then and I still don't believe it now.

IMO this accusation is what caused CA to come around to SA when the trial began. With all her note taking during the trial, I feel she came to the realizaton that ICA was going to be found GUILTY. Now CA has put out all stops to get her daughter off even if that includes lying. CA is in the driver's seat when it comes to influencing and/or controlling GA and LA.

This is all JMHO from observing CA in many, many interviews pre trial and now during her testimonies with SA and DT.

I voted "who can tell" because really, who can tell? There is no set way to act if you've been abused and there is no set type of abuser. And this family certainly has some of the most complicated and IMO sick dynamics of any I've seen and I come from a strange group myself. I'm still trying to get past a brother being so upset that he isn't "included" in his sister's unplanned pregnancy-sorry, to me that is just plain weird. Included in what way? Did he want to pick out the wallpaper? I grew up with 4 brothers, and this just kind of blows my mind, I guess. In my world, older brothers in their mid-twenties go about their own business and lives.

Casey's behavior toward her father does not preclude, to me, the possibility that there was sexual abuse. I could see her, if it happened, holding it over him for the rest of his life, running the show, etc...and yet still throwing him bones, I love you, you're the greatest, etc...

It's not like you have to stop and remember that this isn't a "normal" family-there is nothing about them to make you ever stray into thinking that they are...Casey didn't become Casey without the "help" of whatever percolated inside that household.

I don't think she was molested. Not before the trial or now. But even if she was it does not explain someone whose child either dies accidently or is murdered by them to act like she does. I came from an abusive life myself and I don't lie or act like her. People that are abused often times cannot feel their own pain but its their own pain, not the pain of others. Its difficult to explain but if someone asked me, did your father molest you or beat you I would answer that with a big smile on my face. Its like you hide your pain. But if you tell me someone else was beat or molested I would be very sad.

So her behavior has no relationship to being molested in my book. She is just pure evil. I do believe she learned to lie the way she does from her mother. Her mother lies in the same way she does but KC is even better at it. I do not believe her behavior has anything to do with being molested. I hope the jury doesn't believe that. You can also tell from all the jailhouse tapes and phone calls that she ruled the roost at her house. Abused people are afraid of their abusers and do not speak out like she does and tell them off or tell them what to do or how to behave. She had no fear of her father at all.

It seems to me if I were a juror I would want a mental health expert that had examined her to be on the stand to talk about this if it happened but they don't even have a therapist coming to the stand to explain her behavior. Last I heard it was just some grief councelor that never talked to her. That isn't going to work! I think the prosecution can easily cut that down by just asking if they know anything about KC.

NO. Nope. Not at all.
But CA is hoping Lee will fall on that sword, take one for the fam.
When he was sobbing on the witness stand, tearless CA and GA were staring at him wide-eyed and in anticipation... hanging on his every word.. If we could have heard CA's internal dialogue it would have been.. OK LEE, say it, say it..say it now LEE. Follow the script LEE, say it!!
George's internal dialogue.. Do whatever mom tells you, son. I have no opinion, Must mow lawn, must mow lawn...

No I don't believe for a minute that Casey was sexually assaulted by George. George would have been tossed to the curb if he had. Casey would have used the fact as a pity ploy to get her last 1/2 credit to graduate by coming forward to one of her teachers, if you in fact believe a student is held back for 1/2 a credit and her parents have never been called in for a parent teacher conference. I myself don't believe it for a second.
I also don't believe a woman divulges news of her abuse to only male lovers and not her best female friends. I know many women like to manipulate men by playing the role of damsel in distress, something we watch ICA do each day in court. She has the schtick down pat.
ICA is projecting. She is the abuser. She's the manipulator. She's the killer. Not GA, LA or the man in the moon. GA is guilty only of not standing up to his wife as she nurtured the sociopathy. :twocents:

Than again, why would Baez lie. Casey said she was raped, molested since the age of 8 by her father and brother. Who are we to question it.

Maybe they all need to be arrested and she should go free for her family to deal with

Well, I don't necessarily think he is lying. I think ICA told him this story. I think it's reasonable for us to question it all we want until they provide some kind of evidence for the accusation. I for one am not willing to take the word of a convicted felon and known pathological liar in the absence of substantiating evidence.

:cow:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123