Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for one millisecond do I believe that. She's a "diabolical liar".

I think it's possible. I don't want to out right say no, because I know it happens more frequently than people want to think about or believe. However, ICA has lied about so many thinks it is difficult to believe ANYTHING she says. If she has been abused I do feel bad for her and the experiences she may have had with this, but it does not give her the right to use it as an excuse of why she is a liar and a murderer.

Funny, seems that I recall a lot of speculation awhile back on this board and others that George or Lee could be Caylee's father. Weren't there DNA tests run a year or two ago to determine that?

I won't say I totally believe it, but I'm not shocked that this came up. Anything is possible. I mean, considering most people think the whole Anthony clan are liars and worse.... why not?

My gut says no. As has been said before, if you watch the jail house tapes, ICA is the one who bosses her parents around. She is the one who controls their lives. She comes off to me as a tyrannical, spoiled brat....not someone who would have been afraid of her father....

Consequently, I don't think that if GA would have done anything to her she would not have had him with her in the delivery room or would have left her baby girl alone with the man who had molested her.

I would think that if GA was so horrible to her, she would have found any way she could to get out of that house with Caylee...

I think they are throwing everything they can find at the wall and praying something sticks, not caring who gets hurt or maligned in the process. She's all about ICA nothing more, nothing less.

More over,

If she didn't care enough about her baby Caylee to keep her safe, do you really think she'd care about what these allegations would do to GA?

IF it's just a big fat lie I am not even sure she was the one that came up with it,it probably is just defence strategy.

I believe it matters not one whit to my opinion that ICA murdered her child and should pay the price. This makes this question moot for me.

I don't buy it! One lie after another, she is a sick, sick person. I believe she is just using that is an excuse for her behavior.. It disguists me that she would even go that route. This is an embarassment for the people that have actually been sexually abused. Very sad.

No! I do not believe George molested Casey

Even if he did, it's no excuse for killing you child! There are many people here who were molested as children and they are now amazing parents themselves. Not buying it!

I usually rush to the defense of someone who cries sexual abuse, but in this case the answer is NO!

Ya know what....I'll go as far as assume that she was sexually abused by her dad and brother. It just doesn't matter IMO It's not relevant. Maybe later as mitigation after she's found guilty of first degree murder it might give a juror or two pause when considering death.

It just doesn't matter. I'll NEVER believe George found her, refused to call 911 or do CPR but agreed to help Casey but dumping his granddaughters body like trash...only to frame her for murder. ROFL This is a story that would only make sense to a fruitloop like Casey......or her parents back when they were desparate to believe her. Now even they know their daughter is a monster. She removed any doubt they may have had.

Great Job Casey!

Ya know what....I'll go as far as assume that she was sexually abused by her dad and brother. It just doesn't matter IMO It's not relevant. Maybe later as mitigation after she's found guilty of first degree murder it might give a juror or two pause when considering death.

It just doesn't matter. I'll NEVER believe George found her, refused to call 911 or do CPR but agreed to help Casey but dumping his granddaughters body like trash...only to frame her for murder. ROFL This is a story that would only make sense to a fruitloop like Casey......or her parents back when they were desparate to believe her. Now even they know their daughter is a monster. She removed any doubt they may have had.

Great Job Casey!

Don't give a flying flip what anyone thinks...no way she was molested and then stayed with babygirl in the house with Daddy dearest. NOPE.nah uh...not happening and I call bullchit...and poor use of the defense and it is not a defence to kill your beautiful baby to be molested any dam* way...nor should it mitigate....incest survivors do not normally kill their babies. OMG.:banghead:

I wonder how George would have reacted to the questioning had the court followed the normal procedure of not allowing potential witnesses to be present prior to their giving testimony. George heard the allegations in plenty of time to prepare how to answer.

By the way, the defense is not using the allegations of molestation as an excuse Casey is using for the murder of Caylee; they are using it as an excuse for her to cover up the accidental drowning of Caylee. An example of the disfunctionality of the family.

Don't give a flying flip what anyone thinks...no way she was molested and then stayed with babygirl in the house with Daddy dearest. NOPE.nah uh...not happening and I call bullchit...and poor use of the defense and it is not a defense to kill your beautiful baby to be molested any dam* way...nor should it mitigate....incest survivors do not normally kill their babies. OMG.:banghead:

I disagree with you in that in my experience there are many sexual abuse victims that grow up, have children minimizing their own abuse and when their own child discloses sexual abuse, they fail to protect the child to keep their man. They view it as not that big of a deal, sometimes they go as far as to blame the child and view the child as a RIVAL for the man's affection.

I wonder how George would have reacted to the questioning had the court followed the normal procedure of not allowing potential witnesses to be present prior to their giving testimony. George heard the allegations in plenty of time to prepare how to answer.

By the way, the defense is not using the allegations of molestation as an excuse Casey is using for the murder of Caylee; they are using it as an excuse for her to cover up the accidental drowning of Caylee. An example of the disfunctionality of the family.

They're also using it to explain why she lies and why she lives in a fantasy world

I was a little bit on the fence about the abuse until yesterday. I am reasonably certain after yesterday that it is false. Casey is a monster, IMO.

I must admit that I have thought that incest was a possibility for some time, but after hearing about all of Casey's lies, I think this is yet another.

I disagree with you in that in my experience there are many sexual abuse victims that grow up, have children minimizing their own abuse and when their own child discloses sexual abuse, they fail to protect the child to keep their man. They view it as not that big of a deal, sometimes they go as far as to blame the child and view the child as a RIVAL for the man's affection.

Miss Linda you have my support and shock at the type of reporting data you discuss...I have seen minimizing abuse....but not by the reporting child....hmm...bless you in dealing with that. No way I could handle that.

I think it is possible, as anything is really, but I don't get that vibe from George that he could do such a thing. I wouldn't say no way, never though. It certainly would be no excuse for killing Caylee even if it were true.

Yes, and in cases of incest, sometimes that situation goes on for generation after generation. That is exactly why they call incest 'the gift that keeps on giving'. It is exactly HOW the abusers continue to have access to children, and why the abused then abuse as adults. I would be so brave as to say as to say that most people who abuse have been abused themselves. Please DO NOT read that as most people who have been abused abuse because that IS NOT what I am saying.

Also? People keep saying Casey only reported this now when she is facing the death penalty. I believe it is going to come out that her reporting abuse is one reason why GA and CA marriage has been on the rocks for years...and unfortunately ICA long time propensity for lying is why CA couldn't believe her.

AND LET ME REPEAT: I don't believe the rest of Baez's story/spin, and I DO believe Casey killed Caylee.

Nope, I believe the pshycs asked KC about it and she made up these new details on the spot-However, she may not have been convincing enough for the docs or JB to call upon the docs to testify and allow the state to have their own doctors examine KC. So he's throwing this out there sans psychologist/iatrist testimony...for a reason-it's a lie. A frusssshhhhtrating lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back