Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have some incontrivertable proof that "Most NORMAL caring dads wait in the waiting room..." because I have worked as a L&D nurse in a midwife practice and I can say unequivocally I have seen fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, children, friends...Birth is not TABOO and I get SICK when people imply that there is something perverted about childbirth! It is a natural act and in most countries, save this country which is odd about birth AND breastfeeding, it is not a big deal. So to imply GA is a creep because he was there to witness his granddaughters birth is garbage. She was a single mom, THIS WAS HER SUPPORT SYSTEM!

She could not even bring herself to tell her parents she was pregnant. She was scared to tell, she was shameful, she could not admit to being sexually active, and then 3 months later she was ok with her parents seeing her like that?

Nope, sorry, I just don't think so, its just my opinion. And there was a man who thought he could have been the father, and he did show up, I dont think George needed to see his daughter in such a intimate situation.

jmo

She took away the possibility of an accident when she threw George into her scenario and said he was the one to find Caylee dead from drowning and said he forced her not to call 911. That makes no sense what-so-ever.

The drowning "accident" could have been reported without any family secrets coming out. There is NOT a single reason for George not to call 911. KC's phone and computer forensics also contradict a "surprise" drowning accident. As do George's using that same duct tape on his gas cans and to hang Missing Caylee posters.

Casey, not George, was the one getting a shovel within the next couple of days.

Then there is the Roy Kronk part. Every BIT of KC's story is ridiculous.

The fact that KC has had to resort to what are obvious lies, to me, proves the truth of what happened is something she CAN'T ever tell. Which wouldn't be Caylee drowning because THAT she has admitted. The lies have to be because of something worse.

Maybe George molested KC and maybe he didn't. Only KC says he did and KC is a liar. But, IF people think he did, in NO way should that deflect from the case about whether or not KC killed Caylee. Whatever George did or didn't do to KC, KC is the one who wrapped the duct tape over Caylee's face and threw her away like trash. KC didn't kill any of her dysfunctional family, she took out her rage on the innocent baby who, by every account, LOVED her.

imo

I agree the Kronk and George knowing stories is totally ridiculous and I cant even begin to wonder why Baez is doing that.

I simply have not seen any evidence Casey raged out and killed her child in rage. jmo

She could not even bring herself to tell her parents she was pregnant. She was scared to tell, she was shameful, she could not admit to being sexually active, and then 3 months later she was ok with her parents seeing her like that?

Nope, sorry, I just don't think so, its just my opinion. And there was a man who thought he could have been the father, and he did show up, I dont think George needed to see his daughter in such a intimate situation.

jmo

She did not tell her parents because she is a pathological liar with narcissitic features. Most narcissists think they are smarter than everyone else and it has been patently obvious ICA thought she was smarter than her family, friends AND law enforcement/FBI. She tried to conceal her pregnancy because she is a liar that has gotten away with lying her whole life through. It is exactly as LDB said, she takes a LIE as far as she can take it. It wasn't even physiologically possible for JG to have been Caylee's father and she had him convinced of it! This woman is a pathological liar, plain and simple. She uses people as the means to an end. Whether or not YOU think George NEEDED to see her in the situation of childbirth which is a NATURAL situation is NOT the point. In birth, women are encouraged to have their SUPPORT SYSTEM with them. As a single parent, GA and CA WERE her support system.

Casey seems to have had a frequently adverserial relationship with her parents, more typical of a resentful teenager than the victim of sexual abuse.

She did not tell her parents because she is a pathological liar with narcissitic features. Most narcissists think they are smarter than everyone else and it has been patently obvious ICA thought she was smarter than her family, friends AND law enforcement/FBI. She tried to conceal her pregnancy because she is a liar that has gotten away with lying her whole life through. It is exactly as LDB said, she takes a LIE as far as she can take it. It wasn't even physiologically possible for JG to have been Caylee's father and she had him convinced of it! This woman is a pathological liar, plain and simple. She uses people as the means to an end. Whether or not YOU think George NEEDED to see her in the situation of childbirth which is a NATURAL situation is NOT the point. In birth, women are encouraged to have their SUPPORT SYSTEM with them. As a single parent, GA and CA WERE her support system.

She shouldn't have had to tell her parents. There shouldn't have been some family confrontation about Caseys condition. You can only pin that one on her for long. There is no way that the parents did not know, and they along with Casey and played dumb. jmo

And really, if a guy can do math and calculate and know if there is a chance he is the father or not. I don't think Casey can brainwash someone like that.

If you go back and read white rain's posts she goes from having two daughters to in a later Post having a son. Or maybe she thinks males don't get sexually abused.

I tried to go back and edit my last post to you so I could add that I also have 2 step-daughters as well as 2 daughters and a son but was unable to. God forbid you see something on one of my other posts about my step kids and conclude I am lying again because I don't mention them all in the same posts.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply you are not a survivor. When I said you say you are I was not meaning you were lying and I am sorry if it seemed that way.

The things you just described are the very reasons I do not believe her accusations. Among others. But we will probably never have proof either way.

Apology accepted. With such a sensitive issue I am sure there are alot of ruffled feathers floating throughout here.
I don't think we'll ever have proof either.

Waiting for the thread "does anyone believe lee sexually abused kc?"

FWIW I do not believe that ICA has been sexually abused by either George or Lee Anthony. I have already explained why multiple times. Does she come from a dysfunctional family, yes most probably. But it doesn't give her license to lie, lie, lie and cheat and steal. Murder her daughter.

So, she couldnt tell her parents she was even sexually active, until it was so obvious even family is saying something about it and the parents refuse to believe it, and when the time comes, George is watching his daughter give birth. The only way thats personally happeneing with me, and I have a good relationship with my dad, is that there is some disaster and he is the only one around and I am in labor, and even then I would demand him
to just find something sharp and let me do it myself.

She was so shameful about what had happened, and next thing ya know Dad is watching it all. I wont argue about it anymore, but I find that very, very weird. jmo

I'm a very private person. Giving birth to my children, a parade could have gone past my bed, and I wouldn't have noticed. The only thing I cared about was getting those babies out! My family members were invited in at the birth as I wanted to share the birth of their grandbabies. Family members can share the experience without "seeing" anything personal.

Teresa

EXSCUSE ME I AM A SURVIVOR.....I don't just "SAY" I am....
I also have 2 daughters and I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER ALLOW THEM AROUND MY ABUSER.....
And I also taught them from the very time they could speak that NO ONE, not even trusted ppl like their grandpa's, grandma's, mom, dad NO ONE was to touch their privates, etc...and i was so damned afraid someone would hurt them that I questioned them at least once a week...have eased up now but not much. Anytime I saw my kids looking sad in anyway that would be the first thing that hit my damned mind, that someone hurt them....
but the fact is some ppl who have been abused simply do NOT care if it happens to their kids and I think Casey was one of those ppl.
for the record for the 100th time althought i believe GA abused Casey I DO NOT BELIEVE HE KNEW ABOUT OT COVERED UP THE DEATH OF CAYLEE.
AND I DO NOT THINK IT WAS OKAY FOR HER TO GO PARTY AND CLUBBING AND OFFER THE EXSCUSE THAT SHE WAS MOLESTED....I NEVER SAID I DID.
THIS THREAD WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT THAT, IT WAS ABOUT OF WE BELIEVED GA HAD SEXUALLY ABUSED HER OR NOT!

I've noticed that sort of thing a lot around here. If you disagree with the SA issue, then there's a tendancy for some to make grand assumptions about the REST of your opinions. I guess it's an all-or-nothing mentallity. I think that people are very passionate about this case (me included!) and emotions are running pretty high (mine included!).

At first I didn't believe it, but I've been thinking a lot about this.

Do you guys remember the jail letters George wrote to KC? It's been bothering me that when he addressed her abuse allegations, he was angry and accused her of trying to ruin him and Lee, but never asked why in he77 she was accusing him of something he and Lee didn't do. He never admonished her for lying. I can't remember exactly what he wrote, but it struck me as strange that he didn't say, 'You know I never touched you. Why are you saying that!?'

Know what I mean?

Ya know, I have doubts he touched Casey, but I think he was inappropriate with her. Maybe in the aspect of looking at her funny, or whatever, I seriously cant get over the fact he sat and watched this girl have her baby after she was so obviously scared to tell the truth. I think they said something at Cindys brothers party, well you would have to have sex first to get pregnant. The denial was so much there, shes so afraid to tell her parents the obvious, I mean how does it get to that, to a comfy 2 months later Dad is watching me do this?

That just does not make any sense at all. Something happened to this girl, and people can believe shes so evil and worse than that woman who knowingly gave her daughter (Shaniya Davis) to thugs to have KNOWIGLY have sex with, but almost every person who actually knew Casey has painted a picture that she isn't a monster, and was loving and attentive to her daughter. jmo

I'm going to chime in here ONLY to say that I do not believe GA sexually abused his daughter. But who knows? Could it have happened? Yes. However, what I see with this wild accusation by JB/ICA is that JB fashioned his defense around the past actions and words of GA. The jailhouse tapes where he says "hello beautiful"...all the other bizarre things that went on with these people.

Oh, and I was molested as a child by an older boy. I was probably 3-4 and him 10-11. I remember to this day how I felt then. I was very confused, but knew I shouldn't be doing that. I have just recently come to realize that it was a molestation, not just child's play. So if ICA was abused by anybody, I can sympathize. But I just don't believe it. She had too many opportunities to tell AFTER she had been sitting in jail for nearly 3 years. Not just wait til opening day at the ballpark to make the announcement. That is what makes it suspect to me.
How convenient that GA really played right into the defense's hands by TRYING to help his daughter all this time. It is coming back to bite him. I think these people are extremely dysfunctional. In many ways. But I don't think GA sexually abused ICA. I am glad GA is finally standing up for Caylee. But I do wonder if he would be doing this if his life/reputation wasn't on the line now? I don't think so. I think we would be seeing angry George on that stand with JA. But I hope and pray that this is some type of "devine" intervention that has turned these people around. For whatever reason.

If it did happen, why then, didn't ICA/JB come clean waaaaaaaaaaay back when and say it was a tragic accident? hmmmm? Why wait until now? I tell you why. JB had to wait to see all the cards laid out on the table to FASHION a defense for his client. A last minute "hail Mary".

As for LA playing touchy feely with ICA...that is more likely. The man I used to be married to was very touchy feely. I can remember when we were dating. His sister (who had HUGE ta-tas) would walk by and he would grab her and swing her around while picking her up and grabbing her ta-tas. They all thought it was soooo funny. Me, not so much.

IMO if GA was involved in a big cover-up, he had ample opportunity to get rid of the car so it would never be found.

If GA was trying to distance himself from the car, he could have feigned illness and had CA pick the car up.

GA could have shampooed the interior of the car immediately upon arriving home, but did not.

IMO, KC parked the car purposely beside the waste receptacle to help mask the odour of the car.

I think George should take a lie detector test. Even if KC was abused it doesn't explain why she lied about working for two years.

He sure spoke to her in a way I've never heard a dad speak to his daughter before - beautiful, gorgeous, honey, boss, suggesting she stay thin by taking care of herself (whose dad is concerned about their daughter's arse while she's in jail for murder facing DP?). I mean really!

Other than the strange way he communicates with her (that helps me believe it could be true) I have no way of knowing what the truth is.

There is no way for me to determine if GA sexually abused KC or not. Being a survivor myself I never make assumptions of guilt or innocence of an alleged perp of sexual abuse.

But I will say this---it is not a sound defense. It doesn't work and it won't work. It might get her out of the DP sentence but it does not excuse her behavior and I think any juror will see that because sexual abuse is so prevalent. I'd venture to say that there are very few people who have not at least met someone who was abused in this way as a child. JMHO.

Why hasn't ICA had her father arrested for the charge of sexual abuse? This could have been done after ICA was arrested for the murder of Caylee if ICA had been telling the truth to her attorney.

There is no time limit on arresting GA so ICA should be willing to have GA arrested since this is all so public.

But really the DT did not want and does not want GA to have due process and a resolution prior to trial.

I wish the State would question JB about ICA's willingess to have GA arrested. Now wouldn't that be interesting..

Casey told both JG and AL that she had been molested IIRC.

I thought I'd read on one of the threads something about a possible child protective services investigation - but I honestly don't know anything about one. If there was one clearly they didn't discover anything that warranted removal of Casey from the home or any charges filed against GA or LA.

Casey stated in her jailhouse letters was that she busted LA staring at her in her sleep and she'd awaken to find her sports bra pulled up over her breasts. She thought her dad might have done something like that too.

Now I did not feel comfortable with GA's written response to Casey in jail. Instead of asking her why she lied he only asked her Why? Why destroy the family? I leaned toward the abuse allegations as being true at this point. To what extent she was abused, unknown.

Now JB jumps from being peeped at and possibly some inappropriate fondling to routine morning sex acts on an 8 year old.

Its a stretch and now I'm really torn and I was kinda behind Casey on this one. I've said it before and probably already on this thread, I'm an incest survivor and nothing I've heard so far that justifies what happened to Caylee and nothing so far explains Casey shutting down emotions about Caylee's death. She didnt' shut down any other emotions or activities...............so why just about Caylee and why for 3-years is she still shut down with respect to her emotions for Caylee and nothing else?

I'm beginning to change my mind about this abuse to skeptical at best.

I am one who pretty much always gives the benefit of any doubt to the abuse survivor. I do not believe sexual abuse is something most people just make up. IMO, there are significantly more cases of real sexual abuse than there are false accusations. That said, there are several reasons I think KC is lying.

1) She is, IMO, a pathological liar. She lies as easily as the rest of us breath. Lying is a part of her very being. I doubt it's possible for her to not lie.

2) It's too convenient. The defense has not provided one witness to corroborate her claims of sexual abuse. Of course we don't know what CA and LA will testify to, but as of now it appears to be a ploy to gain sympathy and provide an excuse for her sociopathic behavior.

3) I don't think Cindy would have put up with it. She runs the show in this family and I just can't see her allowing GA to sexually abuse Casey.

4) If GA is a sexual abuser then he's an even better liar than his daughter. His distress and pain are palpable, coming through even over the television screen. IMO, he comes off as a grieving grandfather and parent. He's lost both his granddaughter and his daughter and it's killing him.

IMO, GA is the one the defense has to take out and that's why they are gunning for him. He is the only one who can testify that Caylee did not accidentally drown that morning as ICA claims. What better way to discredit his testimony?

MOO and subject to change if previously unknown and incriminating evidence comes to light.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back