Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm......no!

The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?

As many twists as there have been in this case it's entirely possible that she is but with what we know right now I'd have to say she is guilty of many things including murdering her daughter.

This is a legitimate question so please everyone keep it cool.

seeing that I'm new can you tell me how to make the little blue boxes with comments in them so I can respond to them direct?

The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?

I am convinced that Miss Priss would sit on her tukkus in jail for NOBODY.
Her silence (ahem, and lies) speak volumes, IMO.

seeing that I'm new can you tell me how to make the little blue boxes with comments in them so I can respond to them direct?

bottom right of post you want to quote...click "quote".
HTH. :)

No Reeseeva I don't know any players in any of this. There are just some issued that have attracted my attention.

I have tried with all my might, but I can't come up with any possible scenario under which Casey's actions could point to anything but guilt.

This thread is invitation to a ticking timebomb, I can feel it. For the record, no, I don't think she is innocent and if the defense had any facts that would exonerate her they would have brought them to light many moons ago. They may create doubt, but as far as them holding onto information that would prove her innocence, no.

No. I feel certain she's guilty but I would love to hear what the defense has to say.

This thread is invitation to a ticking timebomb, I can feel it. For the record, no, I don't think she is innocent and if the defense had any facts that would exonerate her they would have brought them to light many moons ago. They may create doubt, but as far as them holding onto information that would prove her innocence, no.
the thread is what we make it.

To me, even realizing that the defense has a case to put on, the fact that she never reported her daughter missing, points to her guilt. It took her mother doing it. I do believe that had her mother not have found her that day, and seen her 2 months later, then it would have been 93 days missing without being reported.
I personally don't see how anyone can defend that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95