Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For the first time since, oh, around 10 June, I actually have some hope that Kyron is still alive.

If the latest allegations in the filing to find TMH in contempt are true, it points to a pattern of behaviour that includes seeking out accomplices.

I had discounted all the accomplice theories mentally on the grounds of "nah, no one would be that stupid..." But if all this is true, then I think... maybe.

Maybe there is someone out there right now with Kyron who just needs to figure out how to get out of this mess.

I don't think MC knows about Kyron because the news articles mentioned that some of the texts allegedly exchanged with TMH consisted of her mentioning how much she misses both Kyron and baby K. That implies she hasn't told MC what happened to Kyron.

I was thinking the same thing...

Ya'll -- it can be important to read "whole articles" sometimes, particularly when the news writers are not real adept at stringing information together carefully. Pulling things out of context can lead to confusion.

Here is the KGW article.

It says a number of things...here are the things which balance the "other than":

>>On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.<<

>>The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.<<

SO... Someone other than Terri may know something, i.e. Terri may not be alone in knowing.

EDITTED: Come on journalists, get it together and present the information in a cohesive form!

I think its reasonable to assume that this fellow is the one who law enforcement believe to have some knowledge about Kyron disappearance. I also think that if he does know anything, it most likely would be only knowledge of it after the fact.

If she is guilty, I doubt that Terri has told him anything that she would think would be incriminating.
I bet that all he could clarify for investigators would be more frame of mind issues, or maybe she has given him detail of her whereabouts on June 4.

I think Terri was trying to seduce this man for whatever reason. Apparently the Landscaper too, since the method fits. **Tries not to laugh** I seriously doubt that this friend of Kaine's was the one who started the.. uhhh... more inappropriate contact. I'm also willing to bet that the Landscaper didn't see this woman and try to start up something with her. I think she saw a purpose for both of these people then decided to try to get them wrapped around her finger. Except when you go from zero to sixty in five seconds in a sexual relationship, I would think anybody would know it could crash and burn with one barely misjudged move. Example: mentioning you'd like your husband dead and would be willing to pay a large sum of cash. Thats why I think its hilarious the Landscaper was willing to go to her house and demand the money as part of a sting. Aside from all things legal, that had to be a huge blow to her ego, lol.

And that's why I doubt that the new fellow has any direct information. I'm betting it was just another too quickly made relationship that really had no value to her, other than what the man could do for her. Just makes me wonder what her purpose with him was.
I think it was quite revealing that she was having him look at sealed documents, and having him find out exactly where her daughter was living.

They must think that Terri was very intimate with a man, convinced him to help get Kyron away since she had raised him and appeared to have total responsibility of the boy. I doubt this happened because any idiot would know that Terri's phone records would be checked out. There was nothing very well planned out, so it would be doubtful that Terri found a man to help her and to keep Kyron hidden away. I don't believe that Terri appeared recovered from being emotional, frustrated, but not overly violent in the past couple months either. I think things got worse and worse and she felt that her daughter was going to be taken from her just like Kyron was taken from his.

I am sure she told her lover what happened. I think she has layers of pathology that we don't know about.

This is MHO/intuition only.

Ya'll -- it can be important to read "whole articles" sometimes, particularly when the news writers are not real adept at stringing information together carefully. Pulling things out of context can lead to confusion.

Here is the KGW article.

It says a number of things...here are the things which balance the "other than":

>>On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.<<

>>The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.<<

SO... Someone other than Terri may know something, i.e. Terri may not be alone in knowing.

EDITTED: Come on journalists, get it together and present the information in a cohesive form!

I thought about this tonight for a bit. First we see this article. Then we see the notorious "sexting"/affair article.

Within the article about the affair bombshell there is reference to texts.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

...Authorities said they found hundreds of text messages and photographs of Terri Horman in "various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" and the pair was"sexting."...

The above was bolded by me.

Yes I know that this is an article outlining the contact that was to have gone on between Mr. C and TMH.

Here is what I had a thought about though~ could she have been texting anyone else as well (it doesn't have to another man, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was---but all the same anyone of either gender) about this case.

Now that person (if they exist) knows that LE has seen their texts and they better step forward. So if the "source" quoted from the first article was LE and then the info was released about the number of texts found---that could be seen as a strategic move on LE's part.

If that is in fact what happened. IMHO if LE is going to orchestrate anything with media they aren't going to use the Parents as a mouthpiece, they are far more clever than that.

Anyway--it was just a thought. That Mr. C doesn't have to be the one that TMH may have shared info about what happened to Kyron.

JMHO.

I think its reasonable to assume that this fellow is the one who law enforcement believe to have some knowledge about Kyron disappearance. I also think that if he does know anything, it most likely would be only knowledge of it after the fact.

If she is guilty, I doubt that Terri has told him anything that she would think would be incriminating.
I bet that all he could clarify for investigators would be more frame of mind issues, or maybe she has given him detail of her whereabouts on June 4.

I think Terri was trying to seduce this man for whatever reason. Apparently the Landscaper too, since the method fits. **Tries not to laugh** I seriously doubt that this friend of Kaine's was the one who started the.. uhhh... more inappropriate contact. I'm also willing to bet that the Landscaper didn't see this woman and try to start up something with her. I think she saw a purpose for both of these people then decided to try to get them wrapped around her finger. Except when you go from zero to sixty in five seconds in a sexual relationship, I would think anybody would know it could crash and burn with one barely misjudged move. Example: mentioning you'd like your husband dead and would be willing to pay a large sum of cash. Thats why I think its hilarious the Landscaper was willing to go to her house and demand the money as part of a sting. Aside from all things legal, that had to be a huge blow to her ego, lol.

And that's why I doubt that the new fellow has any direct information. I'm betting it was just another too quickly made relationship that really had no value to her, other than what the man could do for her. Just makes me wonder what her purpose with him was.
I think it was quite revealing that she was having him look at sealed documents, and having him find out exactly where her daughter was living.

All IMO. Terri is not to be trusted, RO or not. Her actions so far, and so much has happened that "we" didn't have any knowledge of and are just now getting few snippets here and there, make her look worse and worse. The alleged possible plan to snatch baby K from the gym daycare. The "affair" for lack of a better word, started AFTER her step child goes missing and while she is the most suspicious person so far to have made him disappear. Her child and husband leave her, and want no contact with her. A judge has ruled it would be detrimental for her to be bear her child. Nobody really knows what shes capable of, planning next. Now her new secret but not-so-secret anymore friend has apparently googled Kaines location. Why? Was Terri planning to (drive by to see if she could just catch a glimpse of her daughter (attempt to abduct her daughter and run away with her (harm Kaine herself, and take the baby?????? Who knows what Terri is capable of anymore? She's a loose cannon, whether shes been named POI or not, IMO. She has shown to be someone with poor judgment and impulse control. Starting a sexting affair with another man mere weeks after your step kid goes missing and you are the publics suspect #1 even if LE hasn;t goneas far as to call you that, is bad bad judgment. I don;t care what disorder she has and don;t care if that disorder makes her hyper sexual. To pursue a sexual or text-sexual relationship shows me she cares NOT ONE BIT about Kyron. She is not heartbroken. I bet Kaine's last concern right now is a sexual relationship wth ANYONE.

I am so on the fence. And I am not Pro terri,, but seriously. Is it just me or does anyone else wonder if Terri did do this, than why is she making the dumbest moves ever.... Whatever personality disorder people are saying she has, I'm starting to wonder.

I got from the article sources are claiming to look at someone else. I wish I knew who these sources were.

I agree with you keeponsearching. Although EVERYTHING TH has been doing since Kyron disappeared seems to point towards her guilt, we have to realize, it's only her life that's being layed before us. IF LE had enough to convict, she'd be in jail, imo.

I believe LE is watching her every move, from BEFORE Kyron disappeared to this day. EVERYONE that's had contact with her during that time period, is being scrutinized.

I have to tell ya, up until yesterday, I wasn't at all convinced TH did something to Kyron. But now, I'm almost all the way there, she did. But I don't want it to be her because if it is her, the fact so long of a time later he hasn't surfaced, I'm afraid he won't be found alive. So, I'm holding on by a thread and hoping for a miracle. He's such a sweet child, I want him to come home to his mom and dad.

LE needs to be careful here. From what has been coming out about this case recently, it's obvious TH is the focus and from my view-point, a def lawyers dream. Tunnel vision et al...............

Anyone that's connected to TH better be ready for LE to come knockin'. IF anyone else is involved, they WILL be found out. Obviously, TH isn't too good at hiding her tracks.

Where is Kyron?

:(
JMHO
fran

I don't think so.

Anyone who Terri "told" what happened to Kyron - is at the receiving end of another big fat lie. IMO

Unless we have actual witness to what happened and/or admission of an accomplice, we likely have no chance of knowing anything ever about what happened to Kyron (without a body recovery).

I am sorry to think this, but given yesterday's revelations I think we have nailed Terri's profile as socio/pschyopathic.

I don't think so.

Anyone who Terri "told" what happened to Kyron - is at the receiving end of another big fat lie. IMO

Unless we have actual witness to what happened and/or admission of an accomplice, we likely have no chance of knowing anything ever about what happened to Kyron (without a body recovery).

I am sorry to think this, but given yesterday's revelations I think we have nailed Terri's profile as socio/pschyopathic.

I completely agree with this. I've seen no evidence whatsoever of her being willing to actually confide in someone, especially if it makes her look bad. I don't think she'd tell ANYONE.

I completely agree with this. I've seen no evidence whatsoever of her being willing to actually confide in someone, especially if it makes her look bad. I don't think she'd tell ANYONE.

I'm no expert on psychological states but I wonder if it is possible she might run a story by someone she thought was gullible enough to not "betray" her.

For example, if TMH were suspected of causing global warming, she might try running an excuse like "I forgot to turn down the thermostat" by someone she considers a friend, just to see if that person seemed to believe in her and support her.

Thinking about it, she would include what she viewed as plausible deniability: "I totally am not responsible for global warming but do you think people would understand if was a simple accident that I just left the thermostat turned up too long last fall?"

With a normal person, I'd consider this completely implausible. With all that has been suggested in the last month, though, I'm not at all certain she's a normal person.

I've seen no evidence whatsoever of her being willing to actually confide in someone, especially if it makes her look bad. I don't think she'd tell ANYONE.

I don't think she'd tell anyone, and I don't think she had anyone's help if she did this, which would be the same as telling someone before and during the act.

I think the parents must be hoping that she did have help, because that is the only way Kyron could still be alive. I hope that, too, although I think it is extremely unlikely.

LE needs to be careful here. From what has been coming out about this case recently, it's obvious TH is the focus and from my view-point, a def lawyers dream. Tunnel vision et al...............

LE's tunnel vision is not a defense lawyer's dream, IMO. If there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a defendant is guilty, then tunnel vision doesn't matter -- in fact, it is smart.

Defendants do get convicted, rightfully or wrongfully, every time LE does not do a thorough and professional investigation.

I think that if LE has tunnel vision aimed at TH, it is because they have exhausted all other possibilities by doing parallel investigations, and no evidence that anyone else is involved has been located. LE has said it is their goal to handle this investigation perfectly, and more than one law enforcement agency is involved (FBI). With two or more agencies involved, the margin for error is smaller.

By now, I think LE knows that KH, DY and TY are not involved in Kyron's disappearance. There is no reason for them to announce that except to quell the the public's curiosity because there always exists the remote possibility that they will find evidence to the contrary.

Also, I think TH has not been arrested for unlawful homicide because either (1) they do not have enough evidence or don't want to risk going to trial with what they have because they get only one bite at the apple, or (2) they have not found Kyron. LE doesn't have to arrest TH now anyway, because the statutes of limitation for unlawful homicide are long, and in the case of first degree murder, limited only to the length of the suspect's life. (Unless Oregon's law is different from the majority of states.)

I'm no expert on psychological states but I wonder if it is possible she might run a story by someone she thought was gullible enough to not "betray" her..

If she did that, she'd have to find a confidant who has the morals, brains, and ethics of an amoeba. I think that would be far too risky, even for TH. Right now, IMO, she is playing a game, thinking that no one can pin this on her just because of her actions.

If she knows or did anything, which I believe she did, she could put an end to the suffering of Kyron's parents, the serious concern, extensive tedious work, and expense of LE, the worry she has caused the caring community and general public, and the ongoing investigative cost to the taxpayers.

She isn't going to do that, IMO. She holds all the cards right now, and her freedom means everything to her, no matter what it costs anyone else. I don't think she will ever confess, unless doing so confers a great benefit upon her.

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

So, based on the briefings, thats why Kaine and Desiree believe someone else is involved, its not just something they pulled out of thier hat.intresting to see what comes of this, if anything

So, based on the briefings, thats why Kaine and Desiree believe someone else is involved, its not just something they pulled out of thier hat.intresting to see what comes of this, if anything

That's what it looks like to me too - that Kaine is basing it on info from LE.

That's what it looks like to me too - that Kaine is basing it on info from LE.

Maybee, just maybee this little guy is alive, I cannot imagine who would be"unusual " enough to get involved in something like this for Terry, but I guess its quite possible, if they were smart they would come forward, they are only digging themselves in deeper by staying silent if this is the case, someone hiding Kyron that is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07
Back