Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she did that, she'd have to find a confidant who has the morals, brains, and ethics of an amoeba. I think that would be far too risky, even for TH. Right now, IMO, she is playing a game, thinking that no one can pin this on her just because of her actions.

Nothing I've heard about MC so far would rule him out as fitting that bill . . .

I don't think anyone else knows what happened to Kyron besides whomever took him, whether that be Terri or someone else. In most cases, a crime of this nature is a one-person thing and even those living with the person will be shocked when they learn the truth. Terri certainly would have nothing to gain by telling anyone, and it is hard for me to believe, that with a little boy's life at stake and with the amount of LE/media focus, that anyone she may have confided in would not come forward. Terri may be a tough nut but I can't believe she found an equally tough person to either aid in this abduction or be her confessor afterward.

If LE thinks she had help, or is saying that to the parents, I think that means that they can't figure out how Terri got out of the school with Kyron, as they are not finding anyone who saw that happen. It sounds to me as though Kaine and Desiree are so convinced that Terri is guilty, they will assume she has accomplices, if that's what it takes for it to be her, as well for Kyron to possibly be alive.

Lots in this article. Written answers from Kaine to news questions.

I figured THIS alone was worth a thread:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

I'm thinking that they have her on video, or thru bank card transactions, and she is accounted for in public for most of that day. Maybe they feel that she just didn't have enough time to do alone what they suspect her of.
(Please forgive my awkwardly-phrased post. It's too hot here for my brain to compose logical sentences)

I'm afraid that LE may think this (that someone else is involved) because they can't prove Terri took him from the school. They may even have someone who says they saw Terri leave by herself, for all we know. And that may be why they are re-interviewing. I think they are just guessing...

I guess my first thought was:
Is it okay with the investigators that Kaine is leaking this in writing to the press?

And my second thought is:
Is he still clearing all his written answers through LE, so ... probably yes?

:waitasec:

Actually I have no idea anymore.

Third thought:
I wonder if we'll ever see more televised Kaine & Desiree - or - are done with that now?

Fourth Thought:
Desiree's got to be not very happy with Kaine's monitoring of Terri's parental fitness.

This has been my opinion, too, for quite awhile now.

I'm guessing Terri handed Kyron off to someone she met on the Internet- maybe even someone she met through Facebook or MySpace, or whatever.

I think Terri spent a lot of time looking for men on the Internet who would pay attention to her. I don't think she's brand new at the whole 'sexting' thing.

And, I want to make it clear, it's not someone who is keeping Kyron with 'good intentions', or for Kyron's best interests, either.

I know I've posted this before, but my biggest fear- after my fear that Kyron is no longer alive- is that Terri handed him off to a pedophile on S. Island. (A pre-arranged meeting).

I was never sure that LE was monitoring what any of the parents have said about anything and I still am not.

This is info is no longer attributed to "a source"; this article quotes Kaine's written answers to the press.

I can delete my thread or we can merge. for the first time, I'm taking this information as intentional LE leak, as it's from Kaine, and Kaine says his info is from investigators.

Who the h-e-double hockey sticks are they looking at?

I think that now that Kaine is saying the source is law enforcement, it is substantial information.

Emma, I just think Kaine is drawing his own conclusions from briefings he has been a part of it, I doubt LE has been very specific with him or any of the parents. LE said as much when they came out a few weeks ago and said that they were not the source for whatever Kaine and Desiree were saying. I don't think LE is telling them much about the investigation.

Plus, it goes back to, if Terri did not have help in some way...Kyron can't be alive. And Kaine has to think he can be.

Emma, I just think Kaine is drawing his own conclusions from briefings he has been a part of it, I doubt LE has been very specific with him or any of the parents. LE said as much when they came out a few weeks ago and said that they were not the source for whatever Kaine and Desiree were saying. I don't think LE is telling them much about the investigation.

I do remember that. And...I remember not believing it much, feeling as if LE doth protest too much - and feeling LE didn't want in on the Desiree/Kaine beat-on-Terri Tango.

I also remember Kaine's attorney interviewing about how helpful the LE investigation has been to them getting everything they need for the RO, the divorce action, etc..

That being the case, LE's denials - in that instance - felt to me a bit like a wink, wink, nudge, nudge - we're not pressuring anyone - Kaine & Desiree are...

Plus, it goes back to, if Terri did not have help in some way...Kyron can't be alive. And Kaine has to think he can be.
The truth of the statement I 'bolded' above makes me feel sick to my stomach.

The truth of the statement I 'bolded' above makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I know, me too. But even in a question Kaine answered to KOIN yesterday, he again stated he feels Kyron is alive because there is no proof to the contrary...which is not very convincing. An accomplice of some sort is their only hope at this point.

I do remember that. And...I remember not believing it much, feeling as if LE doth protest too much - and feeling LE didn't want in on the Desiree/Kaine beat-on-Terri Tango.

I also remember Kaine's attorney interviewing about how helpful the LE investigation has been to them getting everything they need for the RO, the divorce action, etc..

That being the case, LE's denials - in that instance - felt to me a bit like a wink, wink, nudge, nudge - we're not pressuring anyone - Kaine & Desiree are...
I agree. I think law enforcement is more approving, and in control, of what Kaine and Desiree share with the public than law enforcement is letting on.

For one thing, I don't think Kaine or Desiree would say anything that law enforcement hasn't green-lighted, for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

If LE believes that someone other than Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance, then this would be of great investigative interest to LE, and, IMO, not necessarily of the hopeful sort.

At this point, it's no surprise the family holds out hope for finding Kyron alive. As it should be. LE's theory might just feed that hope even more, as cluciano points out.

I'll have to disagree with you guys on this one point...I don't think LE is orchestrating any of the parents' comments. I think Desiree's level of frustration is clearly increasing and she is saying what comes out of her mouth. And I am not sure LE would advise Kaine to start talking about Terri's possible medical conditions to the press.

This is info is no longer attributed to "a source"; this article quotes Kaine's written answers to the press.

I can delete my thread or we can merge. for the first time, I'm taking this information as intentional LE leak, as it's from Kaine, and Kaine says his info is from investigators.

Yep, the new article's info from Kaine that you posted was posted last night in the other thread, and is being discussed there.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5417388&postcount=37"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?[/ame]

Didn't Tony Young specifically say that LE told him that they would not be discussing the evidence they have in the case with the family? I can understand they may tell them their suspicions, which isn't evidence of anything, but to tell them the crux of their investigation and the evidence they have uncovered, I just have never known LE to do that before. So many times families are asked what the police has told them about the investigation and time and time again we hear them say "they are not telling us much."

LE usually will keep the family members abreast of how the investigation is going in a general way but never revealing what they really have.

I am beginning to wonder who is in charge of this investigation. Kaine Horman or LE?

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss
Back