Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is one Donna guess we need to keep updating to see how it ends up. Haleigh or no Haleigh.

While we all are lapping up the latest news about Donna...I am just sitting here wondering why RC married and harbored the person who LE was suspicious of being involved with the disappearance of his daughter?? If you say to keep her near and get info. He has given up nothing about Misty for eight months.....still hasn't....

.....he has supported her and even told her by text, if this is fact, that DB was not her friend but an informant.

I have never heard from LE if RC passed a poly either. According to RC he passed with Flying Colors....of course he also informed the media that Misty passed too.

..........and the biggest question is WHY does he need attorneys to speak for him?

While we all are lapping up the latest news about Donna...I am just sitting here wondering why RC married and harbored the person who LE was suspicious of being involved with the disappearance of his daughter?? If you say to keep her near and get info. He has given up nothing about Misty for eight months.....still hasn't....

.....he has supported her and even told her by text, if this is fact, that DB was not her friend but an informant.

I have never heard from LE if RC passed a poly either. According to RC he passed with Flying Colors....of course he also informed the media that Misty passed too.

..........and the biggest question is WHY does he need attorneys to speak for him?

This is the Donna thread....she interjected herself into this case so it is fair game to discuss her.

This is the Donna thread....she interjected herself into this case so it is fair game to discuss her.

chesterp, I miss you!

now a question...lol. Do we know who told Donna not to talk about her time with misty because it was an ongoing investigation?

Knowing nothing about her childhood..I think many are influenced by the incident that occurred when she was 14. Her parents remained together; they are the only ones that we know of in this whole case who have stayed married all these years...IDK.

<snipped>

Just an observation - there are many, many marriages that "go the distance" and yet shouldn't. What I mean is that many couples stay together forever, but that doesn't necessarily mean that that's a good thing.

Just thought since this is the Donna Brock thread, I'd put this here.

Miss Brock was at the searches for Somer Thompson. (RIP Somer).

donnabrock.jpg

donnabrock1.jpg

<snipped>

Just an observation - there are many, many marriages that "go the distance" and yet shouldn't. What I mean is that many couples stay together forever, but that doesn't necessarily mean that that's a good thing.

May not be "good" in some's opinion but it may be working for them. Seems to be a good thing for them and that's all that matters. I get what you're saying though.

I agree it is fair game.....never suggested otherwise. I like to say she was injected because RC may have been thinking about hurting Misty since the statement was made about knocking the teeth to the back of her head.

Perhaps some were getting side tracked and hyperfocused on Donna being an undercover agent to "get" Misty, when it appears she was requested to protect Misty not "get" her.

Tim Miller himself said that Donna wanted to get close to Misty to get her to tell what she knows and to clear up the "inconsistencies." So no one who remembers what Miller himself said is "getting sidetracked" or "hyperfocused."

Putting aside, for just a moment, the investigation, this girl is in real "life" trouble. In the most practical terms, Misty had to go somewhere. She and Ron were divorcing, so even in the wackiest scenario, she couldn't stay with him. She is not likely to go "home" to her various incarcerated or newly-released relatives, most of whom have made public statements that she knows more than she is saying. If she has friends, they are clearly not equipped to support her or help her look for work. She has no jobs and no real education to back up a real search for work. The best she can ever do, given the current situation, is a minimum wage or off-the-books job somewhere--and that isn't likely given that she looks a lot like a murder suspect. Would any of us hire her? Babysitting? Handling money? So DB at least gave her a place to go for a few days.

And putting some distance between Ron and Misty is a good thing, if it turns out that Misty knows who took Haleigh or HOW someone took Haleigh. Try to imagine any parent in the same house with the person who enabled or committed the abduction and/or murder of his or her child. It wouldn't be pretty.

Maybe it's just me, but when did Donna B move to Welaka? I thought that Misty and Ron didn't want anything to do with Donna. I am confused.

Maybe it's just me, but when did Donna B move to Welaka? I thought that Misty and Ron didn't want anything to do with Donna. I am confused.

The address showing on her arrest is still NC. Also, I read a post on one of the threads that Misty's cell phone was a NC area code. :waitasec:

I highly doubt it......

You never know! People who have a drug lifestyle do all kinds of things. One could have flipped on the others, too. I'm interesting in seeing who bonds out first. :angel:

Excuse me for sounding naive, but isn't opium just for heroin? Or do they smoke it too? I'm so shocked by this that I can't stand it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back