Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will never, ever, ever say again that this case couldn't get any stranger..

Excuse me for sounding naive, but isn't opium just for heroin? Or do they smoke it too? I'm so shocked by this that I can't stand it.

I remember "friends" putting opium on their joints.

I will never, ever, ever say again that this case couldn't get any stranger..

I'll tell you what, today has blown my mind! I've always thought that LE would get them all at once, but having Donna a part of it - I have no words.

I am anxious to know why DB was booked in SJC at 9:10 and how she plays into this.
Stormy said RC, TC, and MC were all at a store in San Mateo and TC was running off his mouth about something so that is what got them busted? Am I understanding this correctly? Even if you are selling why would they have that large of a quantity on them?
At first I thought there was an undercover investigation and they were served with warrants (like Hank Sr. was) but Stormy said differently.
I can't wait for answers-I want to know NOW!
Did anyone hear of any activity at the store in San Mateo on the scanner about this?
I need to go back and read!

IIRC, her hubby is the one with the bucks. When the dust settles, I'll bump up the old thread unless someone else beats me to it.

Where was Donna Brock when Haleigh disappeared???
How and when did she really meet Misty?

Donna Brock, a former search volunteer, who was recently banished from the search group Texas Equusearch, had befriended Misty Cummings in an attempt to get her to talk about what happened the night little Haliegh dissapeared. Donna wore wire tapes and was attempting to sell to the media audio tapes of her conversations with Misty Cummmings to no avail.

I have exclusive information about Donna Brock, her relationship to Misty Cummings and actually witnessed Brock supply Misty Cummings, a minor, with both prescription and illegal drugs while the two were on a recent trip to NY. Stay tuned for more details

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/0...-and-donna-brock-arrest-for-drug-trafficking/

Donna Brock, a former search volunteer, who was recently banished from the search group Texas Equusearch, had befriended Misty Cummings in an attempt to get her to talk about what happened the night little Haliegh dissapeared. Donna wore wire tapes and was attempting to sell to the media audio tapes of her conversations with Misty Cummmings to no avail.

I have exclusive information about Donna Brock, her relationship to Misty Cummings and actually witnessed Brock supply Misty Cummings, a minor, with both prescription and illegal drugs while the two were on a recent trip to NY. Stay tuned for more details

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/0...-and-donna-brock-arrest-for-drug-trafficking/

Thanks Mew.

WOW.

So Stephen Watts personally witnessed Brock giving/ supplying drugs to Misty.

Oh my word.

Did he report it to LE when he witnessed it? Is this one of the links to the downfall?

Now with all 3 arrested.. I wonder which one will Rat the other out first???
Funny to even use that saying..AS it has been said that Ronald is the one that put a dead Rat in Tommy's home mail box..

My guess is:Tommy. Tommy will get the Deal...So he doesn't have to do the time..

Or??it may be one of the others.. I don't care as long as one of them talks!! LOL

Donna looks like she went from Under cover momma to Under cover "Kermit".
Anyways..One of them is going to start singing when they realize how long they are going to be in Jail.. imo

Now with all 3 arrested.. I wonder which one will Rat the other out first???
Funny to even use that saying..AS it has been said that Ronald is the one that put a dead Rat in Tommy's home mail box..

My guess is:Tommy. Tommy will get the Deal...So he doesn't have to do the time..

Or??it may be one of the others.. I don't care as long as one of them talks!! LOL

Donna looks like she went from Under cover momma to Under cover "Kermit".
Anyways..One of them is going to start singing when they realize how long they are going to be in Jail.. imo

Tommy has had lots of chances to tell what he knows in exchange for deals. I just don't think he knows anything. I hope he does and he does talk but my moneys on little Misty. She folds and cries like a baby at the drop of a hat. She won't last in gen. pop.! teehee

How will they all fare drug free in jail for days and weeks on end?

Their bonds are unattainable.

How will they all fare drug free in jail for days and weeks on end?

Their bonds are unattainable.

No smoking in jail in Fl. either!! LMAO

Tommy has had lots of chances to tell what he knows in exchange for deals. I just don't think he knows anything. I hope he does and he does talk but my moneys on little Misty. She folds and cries like a baby at the drop of a hat. She won't last in gen. pop.! teehee

aww..Good Point.. I'm hoping they all end up crying..
and someone needs to wipe that dang smirk off of Ronalds face.. Just saying..hee hee

I'll tell you what, today has blown my mind! I've always thought that LE would get them all at once, but having Donna a part of it - I have no words.

That really shocked me too...and I just have to ask...is she really a woman?:waitasec: She just looks very masculine to me. My DH even thought she was a man.

That really shocked me too...and I just have to ask...is she really a woman?:waitasec: She just looks very masculine to me. My DH even thought she was a man.

She's a woman all right.... but I think she ummm... well there were those rumors of her and Misty being together.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back