Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ooooo Charlie, that gave me very unpleasant chills because I think there is a lot of truth in it

Back to Donna, my first thought was maybe "wrong place wrong time" etc but you don't hang out with people like that if you are not like them IMO. I wouldn't get near them nor would many on this board. I guess I believe that you are known by the company you keep.

So my early thoughts that Donna was a heroic figure who went under cover to try to solve a missing child case were wrong it seems.

Lets hope she dries out and the gravity of this situation sinks in and she starts singing like a big bird. She has nothing to lose by doing so, provided she is truthful.

Hi Levi, thanks for sharing.

I think I'm just feeling a bit numb over the Donna thing. I don't get it. It would be interesting to understand how Donna transitioned from married several homes and grown children to TES go-to-gal to the older 1/2 of Thelma & Louise.

Obviously, judgement problems, but, maybe some sort of depression and wanting to mother someone again... who knows. I feel bad for her. I hope she has some information she can share with LE that is usefull and she gets another chance to enjoy the final seasons of her life.

Oh, and I hope she can help point us to Haleigh.

My question is IF Donna B has any idea what happened to HaLeigh, what possible reason could she have now to not spill her guts? Surely this woman is not willing to sacrifice many years of her life out of loyalty to Misty et al?

Even IF she doesn't know exactly what happened, she has been around them long enough I would think to have some valuable insight at the very least.

WTH is wrong with this woman, she IS a mother herself. Is she a grandmother as well?

IIRC there is not a good samaritan law that makes you culpable if you don't report a crime you have knowledge of. I could be way way off because there is obstruction of justice charges but if lets say LE doesn't ask and you don't volunteer than would it still be obstruction? Soooooo who can help me out here?? TIA

I dunno but I think Donna probably knows less than she'd love to. If she's the sort of person who gets their kicks inserting themselves in criminal cases (because it might be one reason why she originally joined TES and agreed to befriend Misty later?) I bet she'd love to be in possession of some crucial information and be the hero by solving the case for the police but maybe Misty just didn't spill enough and she had to make do with getting her kicks from the drugs. Maybe Misty dropped some deep dark hints for the thrill but if she's stupid enough to tell Donna all I don't know how she survived the LE interrogations.

Donna could spill about the drugs operation, I guess but doing so she'd have to confess her own part in it.

implies in that report, amongst other things, that Undercover LE paid for 155 but the count was only 135.

do you think they were selling DB's (three month prescription) and what were they doing in VA?.

Sounds to me that is the implication - Donna has a script she can get every 3 months and was willing to sell more in 3 months.

implies in that report, amongst other things, that Undercover LE paid for 155 but the count was only 135.

do you think they were selling DB's (three month prescription) and what were they doing in VA?.

Donna has a house in NC. Misty went there with Donna and was on her way back to FL.

She would have to admit she was transporting drugs across state lines and had a source for prescriptions:

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin4.pdf

OK so we know that Donna was the supplier in this one case and offered to sell her pills again in three months. So she has a 90 day script. Yikes. I hope that doctor writing the script has a good reason for doing so.

I can't understand giving oxys or roxies to people who are not terminally ill or in dire pain. There are other drugs which can be given and Donna sure doesn't look like she is in pain.

She would have to admit she was transporting drugs across state lines and had a source for prescriptions:

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin4.pdf

Yeppers charlie, you are right. Reading these reports makes you realize just how stupid these people really are! I can't believe that they volunteered so much info, all the while knowing that everything they did was most likely being monitored. But I sure am glad they did!

eta~ oops, looks like someone forgot to redact the name of the detective on page 4.

Yeppers charlie, you are right. Reading these reports makes you realize just how stupid these people really are! I can't believe that they volunteered so much info, all the while knowing that everything they did was most likely being monitored. But I sure am glad they did!

eta~ oops, looks like someone forgot to redact the name of the detective on page 4.

oops is right. That is BAD!

OK so we know that Donna was the supplier in this one case and offered to sell her pills again in three months. So she has a 90 day script. Yikes. I hope that doctor writing the script has a good reason for doing so.

I can't understand giving oxys or roxies to people who are not terminally ill or in dire pain. There are other drugs which can be given and Donna sure doesn't look like she is in pain.

Right now, Donna would probably beg to differ from your opinon about being in pain.................

Right now, Donna would probably beg to differ from your opinon about being in pain.................

I truly think that LE's best bet is, essentially, now....the acute withdrawal phase that any opiate addict is likely to suffer, would be a powerful motivator. Just think....dope-sick, vomiting, cold sweats, chills, etc. and that strong craving to USE....then, that possible sentence hanging over your head, no end in sight. Unless, of course, you cooperate...and you could be OUT ON BOND in just a few hours/days/etc....I'd especially be pleased if the one of this group who DOES spill their guts, does so with sheerly a bond reduction recommendation from the State's Attorney..(thus eliminating the possibility of any drastic sentencing reduction).Just my 2 cents and all that....

kiki the parrot said:
Was away so unsure if this video had been posted--just before the end (around 2:15 IIRC) it too confirms that the reason for DB's firing as a volunteer was due to her drug problems and misusing of TES funds.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...com&navCatId=5 .

Fixed link:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=35912@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Had to cut-n-paste this from the closed thread- I wonder if they got this right; and what info TES had of Donna's drug use last October?

Has it been mentioned where DB was arrested? MC and RC were arrested after a job but no mention of where DB, AS or TC were nabbed.

Don't hang your hat on these people suffering withdrawals. They will get meds somehow to counteract it. These people don't go a day w/o taking something. They will feign whatever they have to in order to feel better.

Don't hang your hat on these people suffering withdrawals. They will get meds somehow to counteract it. These people don't go a day w/o taking something. They will feign whatever they have to in order to feel better.

I think the NOT SMOKING....will be worse for the Apple Dumpling Gang..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back