Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it just me or is there no link to listen to it? Just like they say 7 of TC's calls were released yet I can only find 1....release the friggin audio already!!! Sorry I'm just frustrated tonight - LOL

Hmmm.....where is the promised video of TN and RC at Flagler? Please,please,please!

We are not crazy....lol they are suppose to air video/audio @ 10..so now we wait alittle bit till its added...srry!

The scanner is down and the scantastics are a bit...shall we say...testy? :innocent:

:dance:

Interesting that LE hauled her into a room and talked to her for 2 hours before they arrested her. Guess she either doesn't know where Haleigh is or she chose not to rat on her friend Misty, like Misty ratted on her brother.

This really stinks - they did this with Tommy - said 7 calls were released and never linked them and no other media source reported it or linked. Now they do this with Donna Brock and no links to the audio and no othe rmedia source is yet reporting them. Suppose to be redacted so what is the deal I wonder ? I have been impatiently waiting for the release of her calls.

Interesting that LE hauled her into a room and talked to her for 2 hours before they arrested her. Guess she either doesn't know where Haleigh is or she chose not to rat on her friend Misty, like Misty ratted on her brother.

This really stinks - they did this with Tommy - said 7 calls were released and never linked them and no other media source reported it or linked. Now they do this with Donna Brock and no links to the audio and no othe rmedia source is yet reporting them. Suppose to be redacted so what is the deal I wonder ? I have been impatiently waiting for the release of her calls.

I think they're coming. I hope!

I wonder with Donna being married and supposedly owning several homes, why her husband hasn't come forward and posted her bail. She could be out with $50,000 I believe.

I can't open the links fromy phone and I don't have a PC. Can someone transcribe??

Hmmm. Interesting.

yeah...she gave them to Misty because she (Donna) didn't need them...guess she was helping her out...my brain really cannot process the ignorance beyond this type of statement...JMO

do these people feel compelled to admit to their drug involvement? She admits to giving Misty the pills. Seriously, she was in a position to lie. I don't condone lieing, but these ARE a bunch of low moral drug dealers we're talking about, so you'd think they'd lie & lie & lie.

I wonder with Donna being married and supposedly owning several homes, why her husband hasn't come forward and posted her bail. She could be out with $50,000 I believe.

It's been said that she really doesn't have that much money and she was declared indigent IIRC. Not to mention that I imagine hubby is not too happy with her right now. PLUS, she has children..at least a son.. I believe to be *around* Misty's age..maybe a couple yrs older. Can you imagine how he feels right now? DB HAD to have been away from home for awhile before she was locked up running around Satsuma with a bunch of punks. She's been down there a while I think...

Who knows really, but I tell ya, if I was her spouse..her azz would sit there. I am of the mind that, you f-around w/my life that's one thing, but you start messing with my children in any way shape or form, I don't care who you are, I'll leave you in the dust..Don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out! :furious:

I can't figure out what the womans' deal is though.:waitasec:. .From some of the pics I've run across and comments made, it's MO that she is far from an angel, but I haven't come across any 'real' dirt on her that would explain this behavior. Has anyone else? I do believe that she was involved in recreational drug use prior to meeting Ronald and Misty, but that is NOTHING MORE than MO...fwiw..:twocents: or less on a good day, lol.

eta~ I'm also thinkin that was her husband on the phone..supposedly he is Ret. LE..

do these people feel compelled to admit to their drug involvement? She admits to giving Misty the pills. Seriously, she was in a position to lie. I don't condone lieing, but these ARE a bunch of low moral drug dealers we're talking about, so you'd think they'd lie & lie & lie.

I think Donna did lie - gave the pills to Misty - sure she did. You just up and give someone 150 pills and then take them to a truck stop to sell them to an undercover cop for 800 bucks. Donna didn't "give" the pills to Misty for Misty's use - she got Misty to help her sell them for money.

I can understand the admissions to the drug deals - they all know they are caught and that there is audio and video of each transaction. No way I am buying that Donna just gave those pills to Misty because she didn't need them or want them. She could have thrown them in the trash or never filled the script in the first place if she didn't need them or want them.

whoever she's talking to seems extremely put out wth her...maybe her husband. but @ least he wasn't too scared to bring up Haleigh. But she acted just as ignorant about Haleigh as the rest of that bunch. She fits right in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back