Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Bond documents show that George and Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. "

What collateral? Hasnt it been reported that they do not have any equity in the house? The only collateral they have is their story and sadly it is worth millions.

No one complained when Greta got "exclusive" rights to go to the Anthony home, walk around the backyard, inside the Anthony home, touch things, sit at the kitchen table etc., etc., but freak out because ABC has an interview or photos etc. Exactly what is the difference here between 20/20 and Greta OTR?

Sure makes me wonder!

For me, it is because the mainstream media (People, etc.) is biased in their reporting and ONLY care about ratings, number of mags sold, etc. I have more respect for Greta because she gets the whole truth out, it's not "shined up" to make the person look better because she has a money stake. I don't have all that much respect for NG & almost put her on the same level as the others, but lately she's the only one outside of the mainstream who has been covering it every night. Greta has been covering the convention exclusively. I know in the end it's all about ratings/money, but I just have a better feeling about Greta. Maybe I'm just naive, but I stopped reading People, etc. once I realized it is a sanitized version of news reporting. :cool:

TP mentioned something in chat about a rumored million dollar deal for Casey's story. There is bail money, collateral and then some.

I second that! I will not watch or read anything about this case unless it is on this website or NG or Greta.

I will not watch that for any reason any how...
CA says this morning LP and TM are exploiting Caylee!!! Excuse me!!?? Who is exploiting Caylee?
Casey, CA, GA, and Baez will havemore money when this is all over than they could ever have dreamed!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Connect the dots... Baez, Casey and Anthonys hire PR firm... Casey gets bond... Exclusive with 20/20... ABC... Disney!!

"Bond documents show that George and Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. "

What collateral? Hasnt it been reported that they do not have any equity in the house? The only collateral they have is their story and sadly it is worth millions.

Has a link been found for these bond documents. I am a bit behind as I actally went to sleep last night. :(

Has a link been found for these bond documents. I am a bit behind as I actally went to sleep last night. :(

Patty tragedy upon tragedy... the collateral is the book and movie rights.
Who is EXPLOITING CAYLEE?
Everyday I think it can't get any worst than it is and then I wake up!

I know in the end it's all about ratings/money, but I just have a better feeling about Greta. Maybe I'm just naive, but I stopped reading People, etc. once I realized it is a sanitized version of news reporting. :cool:

Greta is fair for sure!

I am so sick of this case.. I donated $$ to TES last night... the only good thing about this mess is my awareness of TES.. I will continue to donate ....This family is money hungry... media hungry, etc... DISGUSTING... seems like the last thing on their mind is finding Caylee

What kind of Co. would make a deal for their story when all they will get is lies. You could make up that story - you don't need the Anthony's.

If this Co. thinks they have any legitimate shot at the real story - they are sadly mistaken. Look what happened with Leonard and Tim - they thought they would go to Orlando and be greeted with open arms so to speak - instead they got lied to, treated rudely, and ended up souring on the Anthonys. This Co. will be no different.

It doesn't matter how much money they make now because when it is all over - all they will have is same sad self.

Karma will catch up with Casey, sometimes it takes longer than we would like.

My tv info shows a story about the women at the Florida Mall, of course, they could bump this for Caylee's story. OMG--I agree, Karma will catch up with this trio (Mommy and CA, GA) and they are going down...what a frigin farce...TELL the TRUTH trio and maybe, just maybe, you would be honoring Caylee.

What kind of Co. would make a deal for their story when all they will get is lies. You could make up that story - you don't need the Anthony's.

If this Co. thinks they have any legitimate shot at the real story - they are sadly mistaken. Look what happened with Leonard and Tim - they thought they would go to Orlando and be greeted with open arms so to speak - instead they got lied to, treated rudely, and ended up souring on the Anthonys. This Co. will be no different.

ITA. Sadly, I don't think this family knows how to tell the truth, unless it's only inbetween the lies.

Yup, I know about the exclusive interview versus exclusive rights. I have faith we will all get to the truth regarding 20/20.

Did you see this?
http://callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com/new...04/3634209.htm

Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, will be released from jail for a second time Friday after her parents made new arrangements for her half-million-dollar bail on a child-neglect charge.

Bond documents show that George and Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom.

LOL, great find Patty, yes, I did know that was coming as I believe the "parties" in question have received, at last count, a few thousand calls.
Since we all know they do not posess that kind of collatterall, surety is surety, really, they can say anything they want. I do not deny that I am biased about her getting out, and if there is "nothing to see" here, than I will just have to suck it up with everybody else until she is re-arrested,
but if there is HOCUS POCUS going on, we will find it.

Patty, Greta had an exclusive interview, not exclusive rights, there is a huge difference. If 20/20 has no ties to the production company, I have no beef, but I really am finding reasons to believe there are; at least indirectly.

ETA: yes, agreed they all pay for image rights, that is not what I am referring to.

what production company?

do you mean a public relations firm?

p.r. firms send out press releases, have spokespeople, try to represent people/companies/etc. in a certain way.

even cub reporters know what p.r. firms do.

if 20/20 or any major news network had ties to any sort of p.r. firm, it would be huge news. huge. the other networks would bury them. there would be talk for years about it. years.

it would be a major ethical violation.

if you're really worried about it, send an e-mail to the network. i'm sure they'd let you know what they do and don't pay for.

paying for interviews is just not how it works. sorry.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back