Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I saw of her in her "nasty dancing" she likely believes that she is one hot young thing and that there is no man that can resist her charms...and the way he acts, maybe she has put him under her little evil spell...

I know he is her attorney, but when is the last time anyone that you know had their attorney over to the house to watch 20/20 with them? This is beyond bizzarr...

CA and GA will now be suing the producers of 20/20 for making their daughter look bad.

Maybe there was something to the earlier speculation today that there was some funny business about payment for the interviews and ABC got wind of it and canceled the segment? With all the "crazy" encircling this case, there's just no telling.
:seeya:
They also heard from many about that I'm sure.

She's probably flirting with him and that's her line. I just heard on Greta that Baez's BMW was in front of the Anthony's and that he and PROBABLY HIS WIFE were inside. Smart plan, Wife. If she were my husband's client, I'd go with him to see her too.

But if he was going to talk to Casey then his wife couldn't be with them because it wouldn't be privledged then. So what? Him and Casey go in another room and he leaves his wife with the family????? weird

From what I saw of her in her "nasty dancing" she likely believes that she is one hot young thing and that there is no man that can resist her charms...and the way he acts, maybe she has put him under her little evil spell...

I know he is her attorney, but when is the last time anyone that you know had their attorney over to the house to watch 20/20 with them? This is beyond bizzarr...

And they were certainly disappointed because 20/20 didn't show anything positive about Ms. Anthony. No popcorn tonight at their house. Just time to web and weave more lies.

I watched the show and thought it was a very gentle and peaceful overview of what happened to Caylee. It is NOT what I expected at all. Most of the photos we have seen already, except for the videos of Caylee, which are hard to handle. Still photos are hard enough, but to see Caylee walking, laughing, etc., this was difficult for me.

I wasn't going to tape it as I didn't have batteries, but I found some and taped it and will put it in the Media Forum at some point.

This is the second time I heard this phrase from the attorneys: "compelling reasons". WTH are the "compelling reasons?"

Will someone please pay attention to the sponsers tonight and post who they are? I want to boycott them. TIA

These are just from the first 30 minutes, as I'm not interested in watching the rest of the show-

Toyota
Macys
Stouffers
Staples
KFC
Aflac
Promise
Valtrex
Lenscrafters
Crest
Schick
Target
Nissan
Glade
Verizon
Ford
Applebees
Kenmore
Excedrin
Infinity

I liked when her attorney said the information would be presented in court when it matters or something along that line. Like I guess now it's not important to clear the air.

I think JB is using Casey way more effectively than she is him. After all, she'll spend the rest of her life in jail and JB will be able to upgrade that BMW

I was VERY shocked when watching 20/20. I thought for sure they were going to have at least GA and CA in an interview.

As far as JB being there for 20/20, did anyone see that on one of the shows (maybe Greta) the blonde chick at the Anthony's said his wife was there too?

Omg...Glade sponsored part of the show. For those odors you just can't cover up. Sorry, sick humor!

I watched the show and thought it was a very gentle and peaceful overview of what happened to Caylee. It is NOT what I expected at all. Most of the photos we have seen already, except for the videos of Caylee, which are hard to handle. Still photos are hard enough, but to see Caylee walking, laughing, etc., this was difficult for me.

I wasn't going to tape it as I didn't have batteries, but I found some and taped it and will put it in the Media Forum at some point.

This is the second time I heard this phrase from the attorneys: "compelling reasons". WTH are the "compelling reasons?"

its that damn script Casey keeps talking about. I don't know how she thinks she is going to get away with this!:furious:

There was a pretty swift and powerful backlash when word spread about 20/20 paying that much money to the Anthony's. I emailed the VP of ABC news and the publicist for 20/20- just saying how distasteful it was, how many thousands of people on Caylee websites were ready to rally and eager to boycott ABC/Disney/Advertisers etc. I'm sure many others did as well. I still feel sure they gave a significant amount of money-maybe even some anonymously- but they probably shortened the segment and cut out the GP's interviews to distance themselves and not appear quite so unseemly.

Or maybe it's more like.
J- I have to go meet with Casey to discuss the case.
W- I'll get my purse 'cuz you are not goin' alone to see that one!

Sometimes I feel like we're just circling around the truth. It's there we just can't see it.

Target as a sponsor, lol thats funny didn't KC just give them some rubber checks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew
Back