Don't think I can continue here if no Gen Discussion Thread...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat after me; If there is a topic I want to discuss I will look for a thread with that particular topic. If there is no thread with the topic I want to discuss I will start one.

I have been in the True Crime discussion forums biz since 2003. Never before have we had a General Discussion thread. Now I know why.

If you give it a chance it will work. If not then thank you for trying.

Repeat after me; If there is a topic I want to discuss I will look for a thread with that particular topic. If there is no thread with the topic I want to discuss I will start one.

I have been in the True Crime discussion forums biz since 2003. Never before have we had a General Discussion thread. Now I know why.

If you give it a chance it will work. If not then thank you for trying.

Tricia, If I may clarify for everyone.....

A general discussion is started in the missing persons forum. When the case gets alot of attention, we may very well give it its own forum. At that time the general discussion threads SHOULD be gone. In this case they were continued and took up way too much of the moderators time. We will use this experience in the future, and once a forum is started there will be no more general discussion threads. I think this thread should be locked now Mom, as it is not adding to the case discussion.

I liked The General Discussion Threads, the ideas bounced freely there. Not as many Active users as there were. Could be because it is not as easy or friendly to use.

I'm actually glad it's gone. It always confused me because it was called General Discussion which by definition is what? It's a fact about the whole.

General discussion would mean discussion about the whole rather than particulars. If that's the case every person that ever posted on the General Discussion thread was off topic..JMO. It seemed like that thread was good when people wanted to discuss certain topics and bad when they didn't. I find W/S much more organized than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224