Dr G Medical Examiner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re: duct tape caused the death

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't either the SA or DT ask Dr. G if anything was found at the crime scene that could have been used as a "murder weapon"? I'm thinking this was the DT, I think her answer was sort of a chuckle and a very confident "oh yes, well the duct tape (duh!), and I guess the plastic bag." I remember thinking that wasn't quite the answer CM was looking for. I also remember thinking what if she just knocked her out with chloroform, taped her nose and/or mouth, and put her in 3 bags so she couldn't get out if she woke up? She would most definitely suffocate in the bags. :(

Do we know at what point she put her in the bags? Was she in a bag in the trunk?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I will delete. :)

Honestly, the case agaisnt Casey is weak. Most of the scientific evidence, came from the car, which had a very distorted chain of custody. They have a hard time proving beyond a reasonable doubt that there even was a death, let alone one caused by Casey. I still see Casey walking after trial with maybe probation. Maybe.

Among much other evidence I will have to point out the DT has said there was a death and put KC at the scene...her own defense team put her there.

I have no idea why you are arguing against the defense at the same time arguing against the prosecution....

As to seeing KC walking after trial I also see her walking......the perp walk right into prison.

Dr. G was WONDERFUL today. A real WARRIOR for Caylee on the stand. She said all the things we WISH we could say to ICA's face! She was incredible. Better than I ever hoped for. I was crying as on that cross by CM!!!! I swear, Caylee was right there with her! A great day for justice for Caylee! Dr. G is my HERO! And Caylee's hero too!!!

----------------
Aedrys, I watch Dr. G. all the time. She has said she speaks for the children
who come through the morgue. When she finishes the autopsy a Teddy Bear is
placed in with each child..She is such a sweetheart! God Bless her as she protects the children as best she can. Now I am on my way to reading. I worked today and missed most of it. :seeya:

I wanted to add some humane common sense that, if your child died in an accident and you did decide to cover it up -- if you loved the child would you not bury the child out of respect, hidden somewhere you can visit, somewhere she is safe, with a marker? Or would you duct tape your child, triple bag her and, throw her in the woods for the weather and animals to do their worst?

Common sense suggests you'd hide the body in a grave you can still visit at times. The actual method of disposal suggests a crime -- even if you weave Kronk into it.

I was impressed with Dr G and how CM provided her the platform to place a bunch of nails in the perps DP. This was a great day for Caylee ... It could not have gone better thanks to Dr G. The Jury has clarity.

I wanted to add some humane common sense that, if your child died in an accident and you did decide to cover it up -- if you loved the child would you not bury the child out of respect, hidden somewhere you can visit, somewhere she is safe, with a marker? Or would you duct tape your child, triple bag her and, throw her in the woods for the weather and animals to do their worst?

Common sense suggests you'd hide the body in a grave you can still visit at times. The actual method of disposal suggests a crime -- even if you weave Kronk into it.

I was impressed with Dr G and how CM provided her the platform to place a bunch of nails in the perps DP. This was a great day for Caylee ... It could not have gone better thanks to Dr G. The Jury has clarity.

ITA. If Casey had dug a proper grave, left off the duct tape, and buried her with respect, she would garner some sympathy. And more important, if she had laid low, maybe been afraid to report the accident because of family dysfunction, but had NOT partied and danced and had multiple love affairs and hot body contests, but grieved privately and showed some remorse, she would have walked free. imoo

I agree with you, but the DFence will say that George (and/or KC) did put Caylee whereever she was put (remember we will Never know...um why not ask ICA or George? but I digress...) in a loving manner. In a nice cozy laundry basket, wrapped in her Pooh blanket with a sweet heart sticker on her little mouth. It was the evil Roy who defiled Caylee's peaceful resting place and scattered her bones and let the animals get to it. That is why ICA was "acting" so overwhelmed when they were showing those horrible photos. If RK had not so heartlessly removed her remains, then ICA would have proof of her story and be exonerated as the loving mother, who just happens to be "not right" in the head.

Among much other evidence I will have to point out the DT has said there was a death and put KC at the scene...her own defense team put her there.

I have no idea why you are arguing against the defense at the same time arguing against the prosecution....

As to seeing KC walking after trial I also see her walking......the perp walk right into prison.
Respectfully, the post you quoted was made almost a month before Caylee's body was found. A lot has changed since then.

I agree with you, but the DFence will say that George (and/or KC) did put Caylee whereever she was put (remember we will Never know...um why not ask ICA or George? but I digress...) in a loving manner. In a nice cozy laundry basket, wrapped in her Pooh blanket with a sweet heart sticker on her little mouth. It was the evil Roy who defiled Caylee's peaceful resting place and scattered her bones and let the animals get to it. That is why ICA was "acting" so overwhelmed when they were showing those horrible photos. If RK had not so heartlessly removed her remains, then ICA would have proof of her story and be exonerated as the loving mother, who just happens to be "not right" in the head.

Except when RK stumbled on the remains in August he DID call 911 but then we are to believe that he stashed the remains to seek the reward in Dec and did everything fresh at that time, i.e., duct tape and scatter in weeds. But he called 911 and not the Tipline so did not qualify? Per Dr G RK did what the family did not ... Call 911 and involved his supervisor, etc.

Regarding Dr. G's testimony about calling 911....how can the defense say GA wouldn't call 911 because of the secret between he and KC - when we know he made a written police report about gas cans being taken from the shed (and, I think we all agree it was because he knew it was KC stealing them). Additionally, IIRC - the police had been dispatched to Hopespring Drive previously on more than one occasion according to records we have researched. Wonder who placed those calls? Yet....no one would call 911 because Caylee had accidentally drowned? Makes you wonder what Einstein(s) dreamed up this malarky, doesn't it?

Except GA is denying it and KC is a big, fat, liar. :floorlaugh:

They should've iorned all that out with GA ahead of time. Oh what a web we weave...

Agreed.Truly, he would have been smarter to not ride into Dodge in the first place. His spurs weren't jangling and his six shooter was not blazing. lol God Bless Dr. G - she rocks! She tore them up today. It was the highlight of the day in my opinion.

I agree. I think it might be time for CM to hang up his briefs. He missed a golden opportunity to discredit her "100%" statement. He could have emphasized that Caylee was also one of the cases in her morgue, and since she couldn't rule out an accidental drowning, then it casts doubt on the accuracy of her statement that 100% of accidental drownings are reported since she can't possibly know this figure for sure due to the fact that her morgue sees many "undetermined" deaths could have been accidental drownings. Instead he bumbled on, rephrasing her answers as if she said Caylee's death couldn't be an accident in an effort to get her to admit that it could be. He failed miserably, and she was too smart to let him get her. I don't see any evidence of CM being this highly skilled and experienced lawyer that everyone makes him out to be. Instead, I see a man with an old bag of tricks and gimmicks that he keeps trying to play over and over again even though everybody is on to them.

I agree. I think it might be time for CM to hang up his briefs. He missed a golden opportunity to discredit her "100%" statement. He could have emphasized that Caylee was also one of the cases in her morgue, and since she couldn't rule out an accidental drowning, then it casts doubt on the accuracy of her statement that 100% of accidental drownings are reported since she can't possibly know this figure for sure due to the fact that her morgue sees many "undetermined" deaths could have been accidental drownings. Instead he bumbled on, rephrasing her answers as if she said Caylee's death couldn't be an accident in an effort to get her to admit that it could be. He failed miserably, and she was too smart to let him get her. I don't see any evidence of CM being this highly skilled and experienced lawyer that everyone makes him out to be. Instead, I see a man with an old bag of tricks and gimmicks that he keeps trying to play over and over again even though everybody is on to them.

bbm
Was the pun intended??? :) Great Post!!!

a wee bit o/t topic but what does AFKBPOFPOPL mean? TIA

I'm sure someone will have answered this before I get to the end of the thread but I used to wonder about it too and stumbled upon SoonerFan#1's reply in the abbreviations & acronyms thread several months ago and liked the response... I didn't know how to bring that post here but am copying and pasting it instead...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoonerFan#1 said...

"LOL We are not secret! Any and everyone is welcome!!!!!!

All For Keeping Basement Party On Front Page Of Parking Lot!!!!

Check us out! You will be glad you did.... Everything is NO TOPIC....Leave serious problems at the door!!!!
Actually we do discuss serious day to day problems in our lives but just not thread cases.

Grab a drink at the Tiki Bar as you enter!

See ya there
Soonie! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoonerFan#1, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your reply - just didn't know how to bring your post over here :)

Regarding Dr. G's testimony about calling 911....how can the defense say GA wouldn't call 911 because of the secret between he and KC - when we know he made a written police report about gas cans being taken from the shed (and, I think we all agree it was because he knew it was KC stealing them). Additionally, IIRC - the police had been dispatched to Hopespring Drive previously on more than one occasion according to records we have researched. Wonder who placed those calls? Yet....no one would call 911 because Caylee had accidentally drowned? Makes you wonder what Einstein(s) dreamed up this malarky, doesn't it?

This is what I have been saying from the moment the defense made this statement. NO WAY GA calls 911 about missing gas cans and stays silent about his grand daughter drowing in the pool. NO WAY. He loved Caylee and he would have done everything in his power to save her. I dont buy it for a minute. :maddening:

I must applaud CM today. He did a most excellent job in clarifying to the jurors this was a homicide and not an accident :)

I have to say that after finished watching the trial vids from today, Dr. G is one of my heroes. She was precise, honest, easy to follow and didn't allow baez to rattle her.

KUDOS Dr. G.

Today was an excellent day for the state. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove