Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been wondering when my cable company is going to add the 'Casey Anthony' channel to my line up!

(My first post but I have been reading for a while. You are all so clever in figuring things out. I am glad to see I am not the only one enthralled by this train wreck.)

Yay! One more clown joins the circus. Can never have too many clowns. :)

This is not right. Don't you think we already have our share of nuts in Orlando?

Te He, this made me giggle. I quit watching all those shows because eventually the hosts show some true colors and give advise to someone that I don't agree with.

Like when Oprah aired the show with like the 11 year old child who wanted to get emancipated from his parents because they wanted a sex change and she supported that. Though that's not the only reason I dismissed Oprah 5 years ago.

Though Phil is good at getting lies out of people sooooooooo he would rattle the Anthony's which would be good entertainment, just don't know how much it would help in the efforts of locating Caylee. But coverage even negative I guess is good for Caylee til she's found. Bless her little already Blessed Soul.

I can hear him now.. Casey.. This dog just don't hunt..Actually, once upon a time (no not telling a Casey fairytale) I really liked Dr. Phil., Don't think near as much of him now for a variety of reasons, inc. the B. Spears debacle. I kinda wouldn't mind hearing his take on all this though. He's never going to get close enough to Casey, without mucho money changing hands somehow IMHO (if even then) to learn anything new though. Not sure what he would bring to the table, unless he's figured out a way to make Casey tell him where Caylee is!!! :doh:

I am proud to say that I love Dr. Phil. I don't know what he can or can't do in this case, but welcome his thoughts.

Didn't he tell Beth Holloway that he would help her keep looking for Natalie? How long did that last? A month? Sadly I just don't trust Dr. Phil anymore. He just wants a piece of the Caylee pie. Sad, so very sad.

d Casey Anthony?

by Greta Van Susteren

Check this out…an email with the latest from my colleague Justin Wells:

Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:46 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Subject: DR PHIL taping casey show tomorrow

“Dr. Phil” to tape show Wednesday on Caylee Anthony case; neighbor, protesters, Mark NeJame to take part”

“Dr. Phil” on Wednesday will tape a show about the Caylee Anthony case. No air date, however, has been set.

Taking part in Los Angeles will be a neighbor of the Anthony family; Mark NeJame, who is attorney to grandparents Cindy and George Anthony; and reporter Jessica D’Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6. WKMG airs “Dr. Phil” at 7 weeknights.

The program also will look at protesters and supporters of the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s tight-lipped mother, was released from jail for the third time Tuesday.

The Anthony case will be part of a show that Dr. Phil McGraw’s team calls “Behind the Headlines.”

I don't like Dr. Phil either, but if we know ahead of time when this program is aired, I'd like to hear what the neighbor says.

Oh thank goodness the whole case will be solved now, that Dr phil is getting involved.:rolleyes:

Grrr one more person t0 cash in on poor Sweet Baby Caylee:furious:

LOLOLOL Dr Phil? Yeah Casey will tell him everything /sarc...

He is about to be on Larry King Live. Don't know if he will mention this.

Oh thank goodness the whole case will be solved now, that Dr phil is getting involved.:rolleyes:

Grrr one more person t0 cash in on poor Sweet Baby Caylee:furious:

It was just a matter of time, right? Hopefully he won't bungle this the way he did the whole Britney Spears fiasco.

When he first had his show I thought he was genuinely trying to help people. Now it seems he likes to capitalize on the misfortunes of others and "help" is not the word I'd use to describe what he does.

Hey, the whole thing is a circus, so send in another clown....

He did absolutely nothing to help my friends when we were in Hollywood for his ratings taping on their misfortune. He made it look good to the viewers and audience but never followed through.

Not to mention, before appearing on his show, you have to sign a waiver stating that you will not say anything negative about him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back