Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those that don't know yet, I guess the show is to air this Monday. Should be interesting to say the least to hear what he has to say.

http://drphil.com/

Monday - September 22, 2008

Behind the Headlines

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony made headlines when her grandmother, Cindy, placed a frantic 911 call to report her missing. By the time she called the police, her granddaughter had been missing for one month. Where was Caylee’s mother, Casey, all that time? Now considered a person of interest by authorities, is Casey a pathological liar with something to hide, an irresponsible 22-year-old or is something else going on? Then, Casey claims she was out searching for her daughter on her own, but pictures of her partying at a local club surfaced shortly after Caylee vanished. Were those photos taken before Caylee's birth as Casey's father claims? Lisa Bloom, renowned legal analyst and host of TruTv’s In Session, explains what a jury might think. Next, meet two local residents and find out why one believes Casey is innocent, while the other is convinced of her guilt Then, bounty hunters Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick say they helped bail Casey out of jail after she agreed to help them find her daughter. Rob says he drove Casey around in search of Caylee for nine days, and what he claims he observed might surprise you. Plus, why is Caylee’s story splashed across newspapers and TV screens, while other missing children go virtually ignored? Is the seeming disparity in coverage because she’s white or attractive, and the other children are different races? Ernie Allen, president and founder of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, says racism isn’t the reason some missing children make headlines while others do not. But April Morris has been searching for her grandson, Benjamin Everett, since he disappeared in 2004 and says he didn’t receive any media attention because he’s biracial.

http://drphil.com/shows/

Sounds like they're just going to talk about missing persons cases in general and why the public is attracted to this one rather than many insights into the case itself...

Behind the Headlines

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony made headlines when her grandmother, Cindy, placed a frantic 911 call to report her missing. By the time she called the police, her granddaughter had been missing for one month. Where was Caylee’s mother, Casey, all that time? Now considered a person of interest by authorities, is Casey a pathological liar with something to hide, an irresponsible 22-year-old or is something else going on? Then, Casey claims she was out searching for her daughter on her own, but pictures of her partying at a local club surfaced shortly after Caylee vanished. Were those photos taken before Caylee's birth as Casey's father claims? Lisa Bloom, renowned legal analyst and host of TruTv’s In Session, explains what a jury might think. Next, meet two local residents and find out why one believes Casey is innocent, while the other is convinced of her guilt Then, bounty hunters Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick say they helped bail Casey out of jail after she agreed to help them find her daughter. Rob says he drove Casey around in search of Caylee for nine days, and what he claims he observed might surprise you. Plus, why is Caylee’s story splashed across newspapers and TV screens, while other missing children go virtually ignored? Is the seeming disparity in coverage because she’s white or attractive, and the other children are different races? Ernie Allen, president and founder of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, says racism isn’t the reason some missing children make headlines while others do not. But April Morris has been searching for her grandson, Benjamin Everett, since he disappeared in 2004 and says he didn’t receive any media attention because he’s biracial.

http://drphil.com/shows/

Am I confused? Wasn't Casey on house arrest after Padilla bailed her out? How did Rob drive her around for 9 days. Was she even out for 9 days before the bail was revoked and the Padilla gang went back to Texas?

For someone who clearly stated he was not seeking media attention, LP sure manages to get his mug on camera regularly, and always with new tidbits of information. :waitasec:

www.drphil.com

Behind the Headlines

I'll tell ya, I haven't watched the fake DR. in awhile but he better not even come close to defending her or I will throw my tv set through the window---

For someone who clearly stated he was not seeking media attention, LP sure manages to get his mug on camera regularly, and always with new tidbits of information. :waitasec:

I never knew his name until this case. With that said at the very start there was the nephew ( bond poster) that said he wouldn't be on camera and didn't like it, but his uncle did, being LP.

So to me it is no surprise that Mr. P. has injected himself even further into this case by being in the media, it is what he does. I really didn't like the fact that he came here to begin with, but when he did I tried to see his side that he could maybe get info from her that the case needed. He seen that he couldn't break her and now he is being interviewed, and so is everyone else that he came here with. I have a greater respect for him because it does seem he can see what clearly is black and white in this case. Wrong and right. You know CAYLEE?

Now that he is speaking once again to media about this case and doing interviews doesn't surprise me one bit. It is in fact what he does, and it was the purpose of him posting the bond in the first place. Why are you all so surprised? Mr. L. Padilla is fond of the camera, so what?

I'd love to see him take on Cindy... Now THAT would be fun!!
I'd pay a dollar to see that.

I'm-not-a-Dr.-but-I-play-one-on-TV-Phil
vs
Cynthia "It's Hammer Time" Anthony.

Three 5 minute rounds in the Octagon,

this weekend on pay-per-view.

Brought to you by

OJ Simpson
"Thank God people are paying attention to this b****
and not me."

sorry, lost my mind for a second

:blowkiss: Patty!! Will you please tape dr. Phil for those who may miss this episode??? Please! This looks like a good episode!:clap::clap:

thank you hon!

Anyone watching right now? Did you see LP without his hat?

:blowkiss: Patty!! Will you please tape dr. Phil for those who may miss this episode??? Please! This looks like a good episode!:clap::clap:

thank you hon!

Though I don't watch him, for once I am interested in seeing what he has to show us, and being as I am in Ireland with no way to watch current US shows like Dr. Phil, I'd totally appreciate it if Patty taped it. *makes big puppy dawg eyes @ Patty* Pweeeeze?!?! :)

what station is it being aired on?

I found it..it comes on at 3:00 p.m. here today

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl