Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think it's more logical for Burke's new toys to be down in the basement as opposed to down on the first/ground floor?

The train set was in a room in the basement (they called it "the train room"). However, that wasn't a toy BR just got that year.

This admission to shocked me! I about came off my sofa! I agree that DP knew something to not only ask the question but ask it in the way he did. IF we get nothing else out of the interviews, this one is HUGE! And who uses a flashlight to put their child to bed???
Sorry, I left out Rojamom's post that I was referring to. Post #142

Does anyone know what toy Burke is talking about when he said he went downstairs to play or put it together? Or is this a new revelation?

Burke reacted very oddly when Dr. Phil asked him if the note looked like his mother's handwriting. He didn't didn't really vehemently deny it. He picked one phrase, at the beginning of the document when the writing is most disguised, "Listen Carefully", and said it stood out as not appearing to be her writing. Strange.

Simplest theory: BR woke JBR late to go downstairs and play with some toys. They ate pineapple together. He plays with train set, she annoys him, he jabs her with it. She threatens to tell on him, he hits her with flashlight. He thinks she's dead, tells parents. They think she's dead, panic, fear for son, stage ridiculous cover-up. Once police bought the kidnapping, they couldn't/didn't turn back.
ITAgree with this

I do not understand why Burke has decided to stick his head above the parapet at all, he has been able to build a life away from the John Benet story and live a relatively private life, the media does not need Burke telling his story to keep rehashing the case, it was a murder that will forever remain high profile, I think if I was in his situation people would read me as odd, he is unused to the cameras or being interviewed, Dr Phil is an unusual character and could be said to be intimidating,

I think he appeared very socially awkward, and this maybe his usual affect, unless we know him when he is at home within private settings it is difficult to know how out of the norm his behaviour may have been,

I don't think he had anything to do with his sisters murder, and I think he will come to regret giving this interview,

frankly I don't see him with gainful employment ( does anyone know ) I know he went to college but .......just sayin I could be totally wrong So Money could be the motive

frankly I don't see him with gainful employment ( does anyone know ) I know he went to college but .......just sayin I could be totally wrong So Money could be the motive
He's a software engineer who works from home. They make good $$$. I'd estimate his earnings somewhere between $75K - $100K/year.

It wasn't Christmas eve, it was the night of the 25th going into the 26th, Santa had already come and gone, toys had already been opened that morning.

thank you for reminding me. ok, still exciting to sneak downstairs to play with new toys.

It wasn't Christmas eve, it was the night of the 25th going into the 26th, Santa had already come and gone, toys had already been opened that morning.

thank you for reminding me. ok, still exciting to sneak downstairs to play with new toys. um, wait JonBenet's death is listed as Dec 25th, not the 26th.
So they estimate she died shortly after the family got home? I'm so confused.

What about the stun gun, the garrot, the unknown DNA? Wrapping her in a blanket? A lot of planning. The crime in my opinion speaks of someone (a stranger)who was obsessed with JS. The Ramsey's hosted an open house Christmas party days before the murder. Perfect opportunity for a child predator to scope out the house and plan a break in when the Ramsey's were gone. The stranger probably was in the house hiding when they got home that night lying in wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't think it was an "open house" Christmas party that year. I understood it was a Christmas party for some close friends. They did have an open house Christmas Home Tour I think in 1994 but not in 1996.

All right! I've got a heck of a lot to say about these interviews, but I'm gonna just write a few sentences here lol. I could ramble on for hours, but nobody wants to hear all that.

The 2nd episode was much more riveting and revealing than the 1st. IMO Burke's face was VERY telling when Dr. Phil brought up that Burke seemed to be hiding information when being interviewed as a kid. His eyes just looked like "oh crap, I'm screwed" to me. The second part that stood out to me this second episode, was when Dr. Phil asked Burke "Did you hit Jonbenet on the head with a baseball bat?" He said no, and I believe him; he seemed to be telling the truth. Then Dr. Phil asked "Did you hit Jonbenet on the head with a flashlight the night she died?" (or something to that effect. Forgive me, awful memory here lol) and Burke just seemed to go frozen and limp, etc. I have always believed the flashlight was the murder weapon (flashlight was wiped down, batteries were wiped down, there was a flashlight-shaped hole in her head), and his reaction to the flashlight question, gave me CHILLS.

Also, I am NOT a fan of John. He's spewing garbage and lies in all of his interviews. His ones on Dr. Phil are just as full of lies and garbage as ever. And I definitely believe he molested Jonbenet and Burke.

This admission to shocked me! I about came off my sofa! I agree that DP knew something to not only ask the question but ask it in the way he did. IF we get nothing else out of the interviews, this one is HUGE! And who uses a flashlight to put their child to bed???
Sorry, I left out Rojamom's post that I was referring to. Post #142

Hi 8paws - yes, agree with you on coming off the sofa -- this was a real game-changer for me as well!!! It puts BR out of his bedroom MUCH later than we've all been told for years and either on the main floor or the in the basement (depending on what he meant by "downstairs" -- he might have taken the model all the way down into the basement to put together if he was afraid of being "caught" by mom or dad when he was supposed to be in bed). So if the estimated time of death is correct (most investigators believed it to have been sometime between 10 p.m. and midnight -- though it could have been later than that), that puts BR right in the midst of the action -- either as a witness or as a participant. HUGE

thank you for reminding me. ok, still exciting to sneak downstairs to play with new toys. um, wait JonBenet's death is listed as Dec 25th, not the 26th.
So they estimate she died shortly after the family got home? I'm so confused.

X_files -- yes, the investigators estimated the time of death to be somewhere between 10 p.m., Dec 25 and 6 a.m., Dec 26. Because the body was already showing signs of decomposition when found at 1 p.m. on Dec 26, investigators believe the time of death was closer to 10 p.m. than 6 a.m.

X_files -- yes, the investigators estimated the time of death to be somewhere between 10 p.m., Dec 25 and 6 a.m., Dec 26. Because the body was already showing signs of decomposition when found at 1 p.m. on Dec 26, investigators believe the time of death was closer to 10 p.m. than 6 a.m.

wow. I've forgotten some important details in 20 years.

"cried bloody murder" sound like the screams the neighbor would have heard if JonB was hit with a flash light

Honestly my grandma died when I was 9 and I cried all the time. I'm 67 and ask me about her now. No tears, sadness I would tell you how beautiful she was and a great cook.
But BR had no emotions about his little sister.

(just catching up here and do not mean to interrupt the flow of posts)

I was there when my Grandmother died at home of a massive heart attack. I was 7 years old and am 66 now. It was very traumatic for me and I can see and remember just what took place. I kept thinking the people in the ambulance would make her better but (of course) they left her at home and then the Coroner came and pronounced her dead. It was very traumatic for me and I will never forget that chain of events. That was 59 ears ago.

My opinion and not aimed at you, Passionflower:

I just have a gut feeling that BR knows exactly what happened and was curious enough to have asked questions if not a participant in JBR's murder. IMO, BR, PR, and JR know exactly what happened that night and one of them is guilty of murder. I also believe PR wrote that ransom note.

I was in LE for 10 years and can tell you I have seen 9 year olds fully capable of murder as well as beating animals until there was nothing left of them. Their excuse? Well, they (person or animal) made me mad. A 9 year old and sometimes even younger, are fully capable of landing a killing blow to another child.

I do not know who committed the murder of JonBenet, but I honestly feel they all 3 knew exactly what happened to her. One of them is a murderer and the other 2 are lying for the murderer.

MOO

"cried bloody murder" sound like the screams the neighbor would have heard if JonB was hit with a flash light

I've always wondered if the screaming was Patsy when she discovered that JBR had been injured by Burke. I don't know if JBR would have been able to scream loud enough for the neighbor to hear, but also I think it's believed the blow with the flashlight would have knocked JBR out immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If BR killed her by accident I don't think B would have spent a day in jail only psychiatric care where he belonged.
Not sure why the parents would create such an elaborate cover-up. I assume fear of family pride being tarnished forever and losing yet another child.
The case would have been solved. I doubt anyone would have put the grieving parents in jail either.

Because "keeping up appearances" is what Patsy lived for. All about image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members