Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, when I was in day camp with a nine year old neighbor he tried to drown me in the pool,

He had gotten in trouble at home for some nonsense I was also involved in...but I hadn't known he was in trouble..

He waited for me to go off the board , then dived on top of me, throwing his legs around my neck and forcing me down.

Two guards had to dive in and pull him off..

He premeditated it...He told me later when we were older that it was his intention to kill me.

Age of nine. I was 7 ...just saying.

I think the garrott and the paint brush splinter were done by Burke...imo.

yep nine year olds are capable of premeditated murder. There's many cases on file of child murders. I guess no one wants to believe children are capable esp. from a nice, rich Southern family.

Dr. Phil just made fun of the BPD. He is 100% IDI. I'm so disappointed in Dr. Phil. 12 minutes into this unexpected show and he's screaming Lou Smit's intruder window. Y'all I may have to step away from this for awhile.

Dr. Phil adamant that Burke has never been a suspect. Dr. Phil is playing softball with Burke. I'd like to see Burke interviewed by someone who will not be so nicey-nice. :moo:

I'm disappointed in myself. I have truly underestimated Lin Wood. Springing this unexpected( IDI) Dr. Phil show today and getting DP to say the things he's saying...well it's GREAT work. Wood has the POWER! ..I have always enjoyed DP and thought he was so intelligent. How could I have been so wrong. And Dr. Phil's little chuckles and smirks are too much. Just way too much.

I want James Kolar and Fleet White to speak out. But alas they can't, they'll be sued.

If Burke used the flashlight to SNEAK downstairs, wouldn't he need it to SNEAK back up??? Yet it ends up on kitchen counter.

unless PR hear a commotion check on the children, cue Where's my baby runs downstairs and sees Burke and JB's lifeless body and cue a scream. No need for the flashlight anymore.

DP is quite maddening. I was so impressed and now completely disappointed. He talked about the media storm and sensationalism surrounding this case, even calling them "tabloids" with no truth. Well- you just jumped center ring, Doc. I believe DP is a smart man- was it planned to hype up his interviews as a missing link- grab a lot of attention- and then tell the same folks with their mouths open- IDI. SMH
SUCH A CIRCUS. Who is getting left behind here? JBR- that's who.
Well- I have to guess that Jim Clemente and his team are going to reveal a lot of new information AND this strategically planned BR interview is LW, DP and JRs' strategy.
BR's parents cleaned up after he and JBR had accidents in their beds- still cleaning up after BR- hmmm.
I took BR to be honest (to any extent he could) and whether it was implicit or explicit, intentional or accidental I learned more about this case and see even more inconsistencies with the R's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Dr. Phil not all of us believed in the "no snow" theory. My opinion is based on so much more than "no snow'. Does anyone else watching this show feel insulted by Dr. Phil? He's making fun of us.

Dear Dr. Phil not all of us believed in the "no snow" theory. My opinion is based on so much more than "no snow'. Does anyone else watching this show feel insulted by Dr. Phil? He's making fun of us.

If you rematch his own into. In episode 1- DP sets the scene and states- IIRC- a "light snow" covered the 15 room mansion with no prints or signs of forced entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm muttering mean words at Dr Phil under my breath (kids are in the room with me). Unbelievable. He is literally laughing at those who are RDI

The unplanned unexpected Dr. Phil show today tells me they were not expecting all the questions and negativity of Burke's interviews. This is major damage control.

So LIn Wood can bash the BPD and Steve Thomas and not get sued but they can't speak out.

Just referring to the very, very long post I made up thread. I actually thought about adding an emoticon to make sure people understood I didn’t mean "book" literally... but the emoticons all looked inappropriate given the subject matter.

Oh, and welcome to Websleuths!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights with us. I'm in my early 30s, with a significant amount of trauma from childhood and into my 20s. I'm not ready to share details of most of the events, yet, but what you said really resonates with me. I don't think the average person realizes just what trauma can do to someone. I have not watched the DP interviews, but I've read just about everything I can get my hands on. I've thought BDI (RDI, for sure), but I always come back to the fact that any of Burke's strange behavior can be attributed to trauma from what may have happened in the Ramsey household in the years before JB died, when she died, and the subsequent media coverage, etc. I think this is especially true if he hasn't had much treatment/therapy. I've had TONS of therapy, and I still don't cry when I talk about my most harrowing experiences. I feel like I am talking about them happening to someone else. Our brain has many ways of trying to protect us from the trauma.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Don't know if this was discussed before but what if both PR and JR had their hands on JonBenet as she was strangled. Wasn't there bruises or pressure marks on her shoulders? What if that is their way of believing they aren't really lying because if BOTH did it at the same time they might think that they don't really know which parent had the fatal moment.

Wasn't it like that with the death penalty more than one person pulling a line to an injection or like a firing squad, of old, multiple simultaneously shooters so no one really knew which shot killed the perp. I guess this way they didn't have to live with the fact they took a life.

Maybe that is how the Scamsey's (yes that is how I feel) would convince themselves they really weren't lying. MOO.

I've been thinking about this "special supplement" to the DP shows about Burke.

I wonder if this has been planned from the beginning. DP interviews BR, and they show him being asked dark questions while showing his (edited) responses, highlighting smling, etc. DP even goes on talk shows to bring attention to how unusual Burke's affect is. They get a ton of attention, Twitter, socisl media, all the news outlets, etc.

Then, WHAM, all of a sudden DP has a special show to: 1. dispute RDI, and 2. advocate IDI. And he's got all his detailed talking points laid out.

I think they planned it this way all along. It makes refuting RDI more visible and appearing credible. I didn't doubt DP would end on Pro-R note, but I didn't expect this Ramsey didn't do it lecture/advocacy.

Y'all know those ehugs you send me sometimes? I need some exanax right now ...so throw some my way. Really Dr. Phil,,, really? As most of you may have noticed, I've not posted much but have been a member for years and read everyday. I love you guys! But I had to comment today. I need my websleuths peeps to console me. lol

Also did I read it here somewhere that when someone answers "absolutely not" that could mean "yes"?

I watched DrP part 2, can you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member