DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anthonypurposestatement.jpg

Were grandparent's rights discussed by Dr Phil
This purpose statement is so ambiguous.
I am totally appalled at the highlighted part............ " that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life "

What does that mean. Where is Caylee in all of this?

That rambling is something CA and KC have in common. If CA does have any tactics, I think that's one of them. She rambled during the trial when she talked about her time sheet and how she clocks her hours for work. I remember losing track of what she was saying, partly out of boredom. KC did the same thing when she discussed her SIM card. KC learned that behavior, or inherited it.

I'm not one to believe CA is full of strategy. I believe she speaks before she thinks quite a bit (the ridiculous post-partum schizophrenia comment could not have been well thought out). But this rambling is a "smoke and mirrors" tactic, IMO.

If Ms Anthony has post partum schizophrenia according to CA, what is CA excuse for her own behavior?? Has she diagnosed herself? Her comments are so out there. Guess it is her own senseless way to ease her guilt. She did say she thinks she came down to hard on her daughter. To bad it was much to late.

I am totally appalled at the highlighted part............ " that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life "

There are no words Krisskross - I've been sitting looking at your post for the last five minutes - with my mouth acting like I am a fish.

Let's talk about us - ooh and mention "her mother" a lot, and talk about us some more - and then throw in some really ambiguous stuff about grandparents.....oh and send money....:banghead::banghead::banghead: :waitasec:

It reads like Cindy's mind sounds....

There are no words Krisskross - I've been sitting looking at your post for the last five minutes - with my mouth acting like I am a fish.

Let's talk about us - ooh and mention "her mother" a lot, and talk about us some more - and then throw in some really ambiguous stuff about grandparents.....oh and send money....:banghead::banghead::banghead: :waitasec:

It reads like Cindy's mind sounds....

Youve' just summarised things perfectly LG

I feel :sick:

And the truth is, Grandparent Rights would have made no difference in Caylee's demise. Neither CA nor GA were doing anything until she was already murdered, and probably would have done nothing if CA wasn't mad about paying for the car being towed.

What rights did they need up 'til then? Caylee lived with them and they supported her. Nothing more was necessary.

What a sham. And what a shame that it is all about CA and GA's lives.

Some things are just coming together and making more sense. What difference would it have made one way or the other? If KC tells LE Caylee drowned and she placed her here. LE would just say she's not there but we'll keep looking. The slip was Caylee was not where KC said she was because DC was sent there to find the remains and JB would have removed the tape. Then they would have gone with the drowning. I take it CA is saying DC could not find Caylee and what were they going to do anyway, Caylee was already gone. Now it makes sense that JB said call me first to DC if you find anything. Duct tape be gone. jmo

If I remember correctly didn't DC call Hoover and tell him that Caylee was dead and they were going to get her. This is when they went into the woods and Hoover filmed it. Does anyone else remember this?

If I remember correctly didn't DC call Hoover and tell him that Caylee was dead and they were going to get her. This is when they went into the woods and Hoover filmed it. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, I remember this.
This came from Hoover's mouth.

DC gave, iirc, 2-3 different versions WHY he was there and at least 2 versions of WHO he was speaking to on the phone..the first one being his sick child, then he said the pychic..

It makes it sound like they are asking for easier ways to gain custody of a child than it is now for grandparents.

Yes, and although he said that he was speaking to a physic, didn't Cindy tell people that she sent "her" people out there to search.:maddening:

It makes it sound like they are asking for easier ways to gain custody of a child than it is now for grandparents.

Yeah, but read that last paragraph. More of a "disclaimer" of sorts if you ask me. "...where necessary and if in the best interest of the child..."

Um hum, guess Family Court has nothing to do with that. Maybe just a prewritten carbon copy of "Grand Parents Rights, by CA & GA Anthony, and maybe Mark Lippman." I don't think this is going to be a worthy foundation for those that are truly in need. I hope any that are in that need can find the best attorney possible to represent them in Court, not waste the money on what may just amount to a "letter" from someone.

:waitasec:
Are they stating in a BACKWARD sort of way that Offender Anthony was not Mother of the Year?
That if the laws were different for Grandparents they would have made different choices IE take legal custody of Caylee?

Of Note...they put themselves FIRST, Lee SECOND and Casey LAST..I guess Casey is not the Thumb anymore and no longer the CEO

Forgive me if this has been posted but Marc Klaas wrote a great blog about the show.
http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/

"The Anthony family is handsomely rewarded for abysmal behavior. Casey gets away with murder, George and Cindy lie and parry and deny the truth, yet they receive a huge payoff from a daytime TV program seeking sky-high ratings. Caylee is still dead and the truth be damned."

Yes, and although he said that he was speaking to a physic, didn't Cindy tell people that she sent "her" people out there to search.:maddening:

She said that to either Melich and/or Allen when they went to the A home one day.

They didnt even try to gain her...they didnt even attempt to gain custody of her. How do they know what a judge would have allowed?

They cannot use this as proof that they would have failed. Wont work. What a shame...and a sham. :sick:

Yeah, but read that last paragraph. More of a "disclaimer" of sorts if you ask me. "...where necessary and if in the best interest of the child..."

Um hum, guess Family Court has nothing to do with that. Maybe just a prewritten carbon copy of "Grand Parents Rights, by CA & GA Anthony, and maybe Mark Lippman." I don't think this is going to be a worthy foundation for those that are truly in need. I hope any that are in that need can find the best attorney possible to represent them in Court, not waste the money on what may just amount to a "letter" from someone.

As far as custody rights go, perhaps that line 'best interest of the child' was used because that is the language the court always uses when determining custody of the child, what is in the best interest of the child. I will acknowledge that in many (if not all) states, it is true the grandparents are very limited when it comes to trying to get custody of a minor child, moreso than even the non-custodial biological parent (which is hard enough as is).

Are they stating in a BACKWARD sort of way that Offender Anthony was not Mother of the Year?
That if the laws were different for Grandparents they would have made different choices IE take legal custody of Caylee?

Of Note...they put themselves FIRST, Lee SECOND and Casey LAST..I guess Casey is not the Thumb anymore and no longer the CEO

That's how I read it. That if they had their way, they would of been able to take custody of Caylee away from Casey due to x, y and z.

Whether that's the actual truth or not is another story. They are right about one thing though, grandparents do have very limited rights when it comes to this stuff.

They didnt even try to gain her...they didnt even attempt to gain custody of her. How do they know what a judge would have allowed?

They cannot use this as proof that they would have failed. Wont work. What a shame...and a sham. :sick:

I will tell you, from personal experience, that trying to gain custody from the custodial parent is very difficult in many states. In most cases, many judges will not change custody unless there is apparent harm in the childs current enviroment (that you can prove). That means drugs and abuse.

While it is true that Grandparents have limited rights, that is for good reason.

In this instance, CA and GA did not try to gain custody. They most likely could have given the circumstances, but no action was ever taken. Even if it would have been, the result would be the same b/c both FKC and Caylee would have continued living there, life as usual, until FKC got angry and murdered Caylee.

However, in other cases, if there is a real need, that is what Court and attorneys are for. You can even petition the Court for simple visitation. Many issues come into play, but you must take the action to get the results. There must be a real need, not just some hovering grandparent thoughts, but a need, for custody to be transferred.

I will tell you, from personal experience, that trying to gain custody from the custodial parent is very difficult in many states. In most cases, many judges will not change custody unless there is apparent harm in the childs current enviroment (that you can prove). That means drugs and abuse.

in my experience it has more to do with who pays more money to a lawyer.

As far as custody rights go, perhaps that line 'best interest of the child' was used because that is the language the court always uses when determining custody of the child, what is in the best interest of the child. I will acknowledge that in many (if not all) states, it is true the grandparents are very limited when it comes to trying to get custody of a minor child, moreso than even the non-custodial biological parent (which is hard enough as is).

it's the Legal system not the Justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83