Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first interview, first commercial break, Dr. P speaks..Remember you heard CA say that when her and GA tried to reconcile after their separation, KC was strongely against her dad moving back home. Now keep that in mind because it will prove to be a critical moment in this tragic story....
Speaking of missing things I never connected this statement with the rest of the show.
Can anyone comment on this...what did I miss?

I find it interesting that Cindy would have to go to the bank to get money. Why wouldn't she simply write a check - unless she had placed her money in a separate account since Casey had dipped into her regular bank account and she had to move money to a special account to keep it safe. Hmmmm. She did say in her 911 call that she had affadavits from the bank about the money stolen from her account. Maybe she had started to wise up a bit. I would love to know when she got the affadavit from the bank. I don't believe that was ever brought up.

Most pound/lots do not ecept checks..omly cash.

I know, right? I was shocked by that too. I was equally shocked by CA's delivery of this info...lots of details and often with a little smirk towards KC, as if to say, 'b****, I know you did it'. :eek:

No Kidding..Her smirk is pretty well known around here by now...
I have had dogs most of my life and was shocked at her testimony plus I always took care of them, my kids never saw me bury them. They were a part of our family. How can you sit with a smirk when talking about your pets....:sick:

The payment from Phil has been held up because the "foundation" has not yet been licensed, IIRC.

I hope the state refuses to grant the license. Or if they do, that the foundation's annual reports are scrutinized under a microscope by the state and all tax filings of this bogus foundation are audited regularly by the IRS.

I thought the only reason the donation was not yet made is because at the time of the interview the "foundation" was not completely set up yet. And then I think on the day after the 2nd interview, the "foundation' website became available online, with the DONATION button fully operable. :maddening:

IMO, now that the "foundation" is completely set up and able to take online donations, it has also taken the Phil donation. if they haven't been paid yet, IMO they will be after tomorrow's final show. I think the A's and Lippman were told to zip-it by Phil and the network until this interview fully and completely aired.

IMO the A's will start their new "foundation" tour very soon. If Lippman is still around, we will see him soon, also, trying to do some damage control to the ridiculousness that was spewed by one or both A's in Phil's interview.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm sure you are right, but I keep hoping against hope that after the end of tomorrow's segment DP will come on with a little postscript and say that they don't deserve a penny! Especially considering all of the public outrage this has generated, KWIM? JMO.

The payment from Phil has been held up because the "foundation" has not yet been licensed, IIRC.

I hope the state refuses to grant the license. Or if they do, that the foundation's annual reports are scrutinized under a microscope by the state and all tax filings of this bogus foundation are audited regularly by the IRS.

Amen.

Their "foundation" is as worthless and bogus as their interview w/ Dr Phil was.

I have not watched, (just can't watch their unreality show any more), but I have followed this thread closely. The key to a good interview is to know enough about the subject to challenge the answers. A question is only as good as the honesty of the reponse. So far I have only seen lies for answers from Cindy and just enough of the truth from george to gain sympathy and earn donations to their foundation. What kind of interview is that?

GA does garner more sympathy than CA. Perhaps people will donate just for that alone. But most of the donations will be made by grandparents that really can't afford it the in hope that in the future if they need help from their foundation it will be there for them. May I add that I believe the donors will also have not kept up with the entire Anthony case.

I still haven't decided if Dr. Phil is trying to promote their foundation or was this the only way he could try to get at the truth? I guess that we will know more after tomorrow. We have learned a couple of things that we didn't before his interview. 1. - That CA knew from OCA that they body wasn't where she said that she left it. So, how did she know this if she had not been back to the site before Caylee's remains were discovered. Did OCA herself go back and look for Caylee's remains or did CA sent "her people to go and look for them" before the discovery? 2. - That GA believes that CA was responsible for the death of Caylee.

I too believe that Dr. Phil didn't really challenge the answers. Was it because he didn't have more info? Did he feel that challenging CA was a lost cause? Did he not want to challenge the info because he does want to help promote their foundation or for some other reason?

No Kidding..Her smirk is pretty well known around here by now...
I have had dogs most of my life and was shocked at her testimony plus I always took care of them, my kids never saw me bury them. They were a part of our family. How can you sit with a smirk when talking about your pets....:sick:

CA seemed to try and trivialize how OCA disposed of Caylee's remains stating that Caylee was already gone and it was just a shell. But in testimony they spoke of how much love and care they took in burying the family pets. So, it's not okay to throw your dead pets into a trash strewn swamp but it's an okay resting place for your beloved granddaughter? CA is a piece of work.

GA does garner more sympathy than CA. Perhaps people will donate just for that alone. But most of the donations will be made by grandparents that really can't afford it the in hope that in the future if they need help from their foundation it will be there for them. May I add that I believe the donors will also have not kept up with the entire Anthony case.

I still haven't decided if Dr. Phil is trying to promote their foundation or was this the only way he could try to get at the truth? I guess that we will know more after tomorrow. We have learned a couple of things that we didn't before his interview. 1. - That CA knew from OCA that they body wasn't where she said that she left it. So, how did she know this if she had not been back to the site before Caylee's remains were discovered. Did OCA herself go back and look for Caylee's remains or did CA sent "her people to go and look for them" before the discovery? 2. - That GA believes that CA was responsible for the death of Caylee.

I too believe that Dr. Phil didn't really challenge the answers. Was it because he didn't have more info? Did he feel that challenging CA was a lost cause? Did he not want to challenge the info because he does want to help promote their foundation or for some other reason?

BBM - now THOSE questions would have made for a great follow-up to her answer. Or how about WHY do you think Caylee drowned? I'm sure just because KC said so would have not worked since she also said the nanny took her.

Of all the places a gift can be given, including helping dying children in Somalia, and all the needy foundations here that are actually doing life changing charity work, why on earth would anyone donate to the Anthony's foundation? Why? I can't for the life of me figure that one out!:waitasec:

Surely after watching Dr. Phil - no one now pities this family or thinks a foundation would actually achieve a worthwhile goal.....seriously?

I think that there should be a link on every foundations page to their finances. What monies come in and what monies go out and what they are used for. There are just way too many scams out there today and I feel that this is just another.

CA seemed to try and trivialize how OCA disposed of Caylee's remains stating that Caylee was already gone and it was just a shell. But in testimony they spoke of how much love and care they took in burying the family pets. So, it's not okay to throw your dead pets into a trash strewn swamp but it's an okay resting place for your beloved granddaughter? CA is a piece of work.

Someone opined upthread (I can't remember who it was...sorry) that perhaps Caylee was in the wheel well when the car was found and CA and LA may have been the ones to put her in the swamp. That is an interesting thought, and would account for CA's cavalier attitude towards the way that Caylee's remains were treated. It would also explain her need to retain a lawyer for all of this time.

I kind of wonder that if this were true though, why they wouldn't have taken the duct tape off of her head, and also why they wouldn't have taken more care in hiding her. But really, at this point, I put NOTHING past these people and if CA actually was involved in the disposal of Caylee, it would actually explain a lot. JMO. :twocents:

At some point we will stop thinking about this case everyday and wondering how Caylee died. CA will think about it every day of her life from the time she wakes up until the time she falls asleep. And everytime she looks in KC's eyes, if she gets the chance, she will see the truth in KC's eyes.

I truly believe it is easy for CA to lie to everyone else but she knows the truth and that will never give her a moment's peace. jmo

I wonder about that. I have debated in my mind whether the Ants will feel any remorse or guilt. I wondered if KC feels any guilt at all. I have thought they might suffer mentally in the near future, for the crime and the cover-up, the deceit and the lies. I keep thinking of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart!" Will they wake up in a cold sweat when the truth hits them? Then what? Maybe they are so mentally ill they will be able to escape the pain and guilt. The prisons are full of people who have no remorse whatsoever.

I don't think the Ants are cold-blooded killers, but how many people have you met who could party, get tattoos, go on cruises, get diamond earrings, etc., after the loss of a close family member, esp. a child. Both KC and her parents seemed to be living the Bella Vita after Caylee's disappearance. I sat and cried uncontrollably for a year at not being able to see my granddaughters and they were alive (Not so well, but...) and accounted for.

I don't get it.

Someone opined upthread (I can't remember who it was...sorry) that perhaps Caylee was in the wheel well when the car was found and CA and LA may have been the ones to put her in the swamp. That is an interesting thought, and would account for CA's cavalier attitude towards the way that Caylee's remains were treated. It would also explain her need to retain a lawyer for all of this time.

I kind of wonder that if this were true though, why they wouldn't have taken the duct tape off of her head, and also why they wouldn't have taken more care in hiding her. But really, at this point, I put NOTHING past these people and if CA actually was involved in the disposal of Caylee, it would actually explain a lot. JMO. :twocents:

Isn't it just easier to believe that when CA needs an answer - she opens her mouth and words fall out. Like her daughter, she believes each answer she gives will be accepted without question, no matter what it is she says.

I don't believe she "considers" or "believes" most of what she says. Cindy is the kind of person who believes any answer is better than none. So she opens her mouth and words fall out...

BBM - now THOSE questions would have made for a great follow-up to her answer. Or how about WHY do you think Caylee drowned? I'm sure just because KC said so would have not worked since she also said the nanny took her.

And let's not forget that CA knows she did not search chloroform. jmo

This statement begs the question...How far is CA willing to go to protect her image, her childrens image?...Is there a line she wouldn't cross?
I see in CA this bone she has grabbed onto and will not let go. Her "smirk" of defiance towards anyone that dare question her or her own. I would very much like to slap that smirk right off her face. Trouble is, wouldn't make any difference....:banghead:... Maybe she really believes she is being a good mother protecting her felon BUT...what about Caylee? This has been such a huge question for me. The felon is an adult , Caylee was a child who deserves her protection more. It doesn't matter if she's dead, you just can't shrug your shoulders and say Oh Well, but she can. The felon is free, she's still breathing, Caylee isn't. Is CA so blind or stupid that she doesn't see the irony..She's on national TV defending her felon but asking for donations for her Grandparents foundation...:maddening:...GA is a waste of space...You want to see courage GA, check out the stories on here about Grandparents who really are brave, who really fight for their grandchildren. They don't sit around on their hands waiting for one to turn up dead before they take action. They don't use words like possibly or claim in their hearts to believe something. They do something....

I wonder about that. I have debated in my mind whether the Ants will feel any remorse or guilt. I wondered if KC feels any guilt at all. I have thought they might suffer mentally in the near future, for the crime and the cover-up, the deceit and the lies. I keep thinking of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart!" Will they wake up in a cold sweat when the truth hits them? Then what? Maybe they are so mentally ill they will be able to escape the pain and guilt. The prisons are full of people who have no remorse whatsoever.

I don't think the Ants are cold-blooded killers, but how many people have you met who could party, get tattoos, go on cruises, get diamond earrings, etc., after the loss of a close family member, esp. a child. Both KC and her parents seemed to be living the Bella Vita after Caylee's disappearance. I sat and cried uncontrollably for a year at not being able to see my granddaughters and they were alive (Not so well, but...) and accounted for.

I don't get it.

Not sure what CA and GA might feel as far as remorse or guilt but my guess is that the felon feels nothing. I believe the felon to be a sociopath and as such is unable to experience true human emotions for anyone other than herself. She might feel fear, but only when she feels threatened. She might sense when someone loves or adores her, but she is incapable of loving them back. I do not think the felon has ever had the capacity to love anyone, not even her kin--parents/sibling/child. I do not think the felon misses Caylee or has ever shed even one tear for her. It is possible that the grandparents did love and now miss Caylee, but I think it is a safe bet that the felon moved on immediately and has not looked back.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me too. Why else would they immediately start cleaning up what they KNEW was a crime scene, before they even knew what had happened? They knew that KC was involved in something very bad as soon as they retrieved the car...as per usual, the went into 'clean up KC's mess' mode. :panic: It was automatic for them apparently. :tsktsk: JMO. :twocents:

And don't forget the phone call to LA..your sister is in alot of trouble.
Very telling...and where was GA, the head of the household..at work with his head in the sand.

Snipping this part...

I don't get it.

I've met a lot of them. Even if I hadn't read enough on grief to know that spending money is something that many grieving people do, I've seen enough people do it in my own personal life that I know it's a reality. I just can't judge anybody who does that. One person sits and cries, another spends money or does other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M