Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about these interviews, and how utterly bat***** insane CA comes across in them with her ludicrous claims defending KC (based on what I've read, I have kept my word and not watched them), and how GA is bravely and defiantly pointing the finger at KC, and it occurs to me that maybe we are reading the Anthonys' motivations and the interviews the wrong way round, and maybe CA and GA secretly want her protestations of KC's innocence to be too ridiculous to be believed by anyone, and their aim is to strongly accuse KC of murder (via GA's responses and Dr Phil's assessments of the case) but weakly pretend to protect her (via CA's ludicrous claims). That would explain why GA is willing to speak for himself all of a sudden; he has CA's blessing to do so. When CA says, 'That's the first time in 3 years I've heard you say this...' it reeks of bad acting.

The whole thing could be another exercise in passive-aggression engineered by CA and designed to infuriate KC and convince the public she is definitely guilty. It's always seemed to me that CA has had dual conflicting aims throughout this case: she wanted to get KC off, and to make KC pay. Her behavior has been highly incongruent: clean the car and destroy evidence, then call the police and say the car smells of death. Vilify KC then defend her to the hilt. In court, she testified against her and for her. These are just a few examples, I've seen her do it over and over.

I have frequently noticed this same duality with my own narcissistic mother. For example, she would send us to bed early and not let us study before an important exam, and then expect us to get 100% and be angry when we didn't.

Anyway, just a few thoughts. I would absolutely love it if Aedrys' theory that maybe Dr Phil is going to turn everything back on them in the third episode turns out to be true. It would almost redeem him doing the interviews if he did. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens on Monday.

RBBM, miss plum. I would love it if that were true, too, but believe that, if it were, Dr Phil would be loudly promoting the big surprise conclusion. I haven't heard anything like that. So since he's not advertising any shocking ending, drumming up further excitement, I doubt that it's the case. :dunno:

What I'm hoping for is the reason the money was held up had to do with their truthfulness. The less truth, the less money. lol

Just for arguments sake lets say that <modsnip> had left Caylee in the car, went into a store to grab a drink. While she did this a stranger jumped into the car and took off. <modsnnip> couldn't tell anyone because she knew what CA's reaction would be. This stranger then killed Caylee, put her in the trunk and then dumped her body and dumped the car at amscott. The car gets towed ...enter GA & CA. Now they have destroyed any evidence that could lead LE to find the stranger and bring him to justice. But...this isn't the direction their minds went in.
After smelling the car you would think the first thing they would have done is call <modsnip>, make sure she was ok and then insist on talking to Caylee...:waitasec:

Do I remember that <modsnip> purse and computer was in the car along with the car seat with Caylee's favorite doll sitting where Caylee used to. If this site wouldn't put the fear of God into you, I don't know what would!

Their actions that day speak volumes to me. The only explanation that makes any kind of sense to me is they have covered for KC before.
They know her & what she is capable of. I don't believe this was KC's first rodeo, nor do I believe it's her last...

I'm sorry, but I can't follow what your trying to say. Don't worry, I'm sure its just me.

It was actually the very last sentence that my response was to. Here it is:

(snipped)It's always fascinated me how people who are in their choosen profession for years can spot things right away that the rest of us are sometimes blind to..Thanks!....(snipped)

Now does what I said in my original response make sense?

I've always said that I'm one of the most misunderstood people that I know. Perhaps I should steal your avatar, it seems to fit me to a T. ;)

I just loved His Honor Judge Stan Strickland's comment after seeing a couple of clips of the recent interveiws.

He said "Cindy Anthony is just a lost ball in the high grass".....

Pretty much sums it up for me!

I know I,m late to the party but that ain't a ball my dog left there, lost in the weeds, KWIM?

My opinion regarding this interview.
I think Dr. Phil did as well as can be expected and still remain, uh..tactful. these two warrant less tactfulness at this point, IMO
Cindy: walking comedy show, does she really think people buy anything she says? I just wear my high boots, ball lost in weeds and all.
George: I don't feel the way some do about him. I think he is very calculated and is working his "honesty" act so he can fix that reputation of his and go back to being the John Walsh image he feels he is. I will never forget an interview with him after a vigil, he was beaming. He lead the group, he... cough...sang and he proclaimed he'd found his calling. Then I threw up.
They both need to take a clue from their children and disappear. IMO

LOL...OK, Heres what happened...I read CP post wrong...I thought he was saying he was an EX Detective..I was trying to give him a compliment about his informative posts. People who are in LE see things through different eyes. After doing the job, whatever it is, you get good at seeing things that other people are blind to....By the way..I'm a her, not a him..My kids call me Ms. Macgyver because as a single mom I have learned to fix things around here with..dare I say..duct tape and a can of WD40

I didn't find the links to the interviews posted in this thread, but I didn't look through all of them, so here you go:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXP3bI_YRzY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXP3bI_YRzY[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DwUUsHiF3U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DwUUsHiF3U[/ame]

Part 3 is tomorrow but I'm sure you guys know that.

What I'm hoping for is the reason the money was held up had to do with their truthfulness. The less truth, the less money. lol

You know what, I am still holding out hope for this too. That perhaps DP is well aware that they have lied and lied and lied, and that their 'foundation' is a complete sham. He has repeatedly stated that there has been no donation made YET.

Maybe DP will say that because the A's continue to refuse to 'get real' as he is so fond of saying, that his contribution to their scamdation will be exactly 2 cents. :rocker: Hey, a girl can hope...JMO. :twocents:

Their actions that day speak volumes to me. The only explanation that makes any kind of sense to me is they have covered for KC before.
They know her & what she is capable of. I don't believe this was KC's first rodeo, nor do I believe it's her last...

Maybe the felon is the reason they seemed to go through so many family pets. Was I the only one who thought they buried ALOT of the family dogs?....:eek:

You know what, I am still holding out hope for this too. That perhaps DP is well aware that they have lied and lied and lied, and that their 'foundation' is a complete sham. He has repeatedly stated that there has been no donation made YET.

Maybe DP will say that because the A's continue to refuse to 'get real' as he is so fond of saying, that his contribution to their scamdation will be exactly 2 cents. :rocker: Hey, a girl can hope...JMO. :twocents:

I thought the only reason the donation was not yet made is because at the time of the interview the "foundation" was not completely set up yet. And then I think on the day after the 2nd interview, the "foundation' website became available online, with the DONATION button fully operable. :maddening:

IMO, now that the "foundation" is completely set up and able to take online donations, it has also taken the Phil donation. if they haven't been paid yet, IMO they will be after tomorrow's final show. I think the A's and Lippman were told to zip-it by Phil and the network until this interview fully and completely aired.

IMO the A's will start their new "foundation" tour very soon. If Lippman is still around, we will see him soon, also, trying to do some damage control to the ridiculousness that was spewed by one or both A's in Phil's interview.

IMO, MOO, etc.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me too. Why else would they immediately start cleaning up what they KNEW was a crime scene, before they even knew what had happened? They knew that KC was involved in something very bad as soon as they retrieved the car...as per usual, the went into 'clean up KC's mess' mode. :panic: It was automatic for them apparently. :tsktsk: JMO. :twocents:

Clearly the way the Anthonys acted in July 2008 and ever since has been highly inappropriate. Downright diabolical at times, even. But I have to consider how completely strange this family is in general. It is easy to say, "I would not have done that" or "I would never have said that."

That an ex-cop and a nurse would not immediately know a dead body had been in that car is difficult to comprehend. One would think that even an average citizen would suspect immediately that something was seriously wrong in that situation but people with the Anthonys professioinal backgrounds should have done more than just suspect--they should have known.

Well, they did know, IMO. They knew immediately and then pushed it out of their minds just as quickly. We look at how people react to situations based on what we see as normal behaviors and thoughts. But in a crisis, normal often goes right out the window. And let's not forget that these people are anything but normal.

Had I been in that situation, I believe I would have known subsconsciously, but I am not sure my conscious mind would have allowed me accept it. If my granddaughter had not been seen in weeks and my daughter just announced that she and her babysitter were missing, I would have been so freaked out I would not be thinking straight. Even with the "smell" in the car I am not certain that defense mechanisms would not have kicked in to protect me from what was so obvious--and make it not so obvious. I would have been an emotional wreck, and would have tried to cling to any hope offered that my grandchild was still living. Abducted would have been horrific enough to comprehend; I cannot imagine how I would have coped with knowing she was dead, much less that her mother was the killer.

So as much as I loathe the Anthonys for their actions in helping the perp and casting aside the victim, I cannot say that their failure to immediately accept the smell as decomp--even though they knew it was--is something I can criticize.

With that said, I do criticize every word and action of theirs after that. And certainly by now they should be in a place emotionally where they can admit the smell was human decomp and that they always knew it was.

I know I,m late to the party but that ain't a ball my dog left there, lost in the weeds, KWIM?

My opinion regarding this interview.
I think Dr. Phil did as well as can be expected and still remain, uh..tactful. these two warrant less tactfulness at this point, IMO
Cindy: walking comedy show, does she really think people buy anything she says? I just wear my high boots, ball lost in weeds and all.

George: I don't feel the way some do about him. I think he is very calculated and is working his "honesty" act so he can fix that reputation of his and go back to being the John Walsh image he feels he is. I will never forget an interview with him after a vigil, he was beaming. He lead the group, he... cough...sang and he proclaimed he'd found his calling. Then I threw up.
They both need to take a clue from their children and disappear. IMO

Yep, George was "talking the talk" when he got that "souped up" boat wasn't he?

George Anthony said the boat is now his life's work.

I feel this is what I need to do. It's taken me 50 years to know what I should do with the rest of my life," George Anthony said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html

From what I can tell, in the 2 and 1/2 years since making that statement, George has never looked one moment for one child. He did, however, have the time to go on a cruise, go to the Bahama's, swim with the fishies, and get some new diamond stud earrings.

Problem for George Anthony is "talking the talk" doesn't find a missing child. At some point, he has to "walk the walk".

Ask Tim Miller.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me too. Why else would they immediately start cleaning up what they KNEW was a crime scene, before they even knew what had happened? They knew that KC was involved in something very bad as soon as they retrieved the car...as per usual, the went into 'clean up KC's mess' mode. :panic: It was automatic for them apparently. :tsktsk: JMO. :twocents:

I agree! I said it from the start, they knew.
What other parent would fork out hundreds of dollars. Get their irresponsible daughters car out of impound then think, aw honey, let's clean the car for her and give her the garage! uh huh.
They knew. Not buyin what they're sellin then or now.

IMO

I have not watched, (just can't watch their unreality show any more), but I have followed this thread closely. The key to a good interview is to know enough about the subject to challenge the answers. A question is only as good as the honesty of the reponse. So far I have only seen lies for answers from Cindy and just enough of the truth from george to gain sympathy and earn donations to their foundation. What kind of interview is that?

Yep, George was "talking the talk" when he got that "souped up" boat wasn't he?

From what I can tell, in the 2 and 1/2 years since making that statement, George has never looked one moment for one child. He did, however, have the time to go on a cruise, go to the Bahama's, swim with the fishies, and get some new diamond stud earrings.

Problem for George Anthony is "talking the talk" doesn't find a missing child. At some point, he has to "walk the walk".

Ask Tim Miller.

Don't forget his tattoo!!

Maybe the felon is the reason they seemed to go through so many family pets. Was I the only one who thought they buried ALOT of the family dogs?....:eek:

I know, right? I was shocked by that too. I was equally shocked by CA's delivery of this info...lots of details and often with a little smirk towards KC, as if to say, 'b****, I know you did it'. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983