Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some highlights or lowlights
CA believes FCA sufferd post traumatic schizophrenia after Caylee was born.
CA believes FCA and Caylee were at the park or on play dates during the time she was supposed to be working.
CA and GA never believed all the lies but basically did not want to rock the boat.
GA believes Caylee may have been in the trunk. CA not sure how she was transported.CA wanted to strangle or slap FCA when she heard about the kidnapping.
GA was very angry with FCA when she was released the first time.
CA did not believe FCA on 7/15 and asked a police sergeant to take FCA away.
GA believes FCA's behavior during the time was unacceptable, while CA continued to make excuses.
CA believes that FCA suffered from Grand Mal seizures which may have led to a brain tumor. Not substantiated by any medical evidence.

BBM. So how the in heck did she get to the swamp, Cindy? She walked down herself with duct tape on her face, threw herself in a bag, and rolled into the swamp? This one statement just burns me up. Did Cindy say how she thought Caylee got there?

So, if we think about it - CA is really really really sick. Should we feel guilty for helping Dr.P exploit and take advantage of her illness?
(sarcasm at play)

I think the schizophrenia aspect is intended to cover OCA's lies. I.e., if OCA was schizophrenic shortly after Caylee's birth and remained that way even after Caylee was murdered, Zanny the Nanny and the cast of imaginary characters were all symptomatic of OCA's "illness." She wasn't LYING,she was straight-up delusional, and it wasn't her fault, the poor dear was ILL.

:banghead:

Cindy will just try any excuse to cover for Casey, won't she? I have never in my life heard of schizophrenia being caused by having a baby. Wouldn't there be some kind of warning about pregnancy? Caution: Pregnancy may cause Schizophrenia? Cindy is just full of baloney. I wonder if she understands at all how stupid she sounds.

ETA: No one just "gets" schizophrenia. It's hereditary and usually doesn't show up until the mid 20's, I think. Casey would not have been showing signs of it at 18.

I have never even heard of post traumatic schizophrenia! Is that real? Or did Cindy just make up her own medical terminology? Good Lord, that woman is unbelievable!
I know it is a real thing but I am not sure what they call it now days. My Grandfather had it from WW1 fighting in the trenches for 2 years in France. He came back schizophrenic and they called it shell shock. He was that way the rest of his life.

Honestly I would not doubt Casey could have it just from being locked up like she was for 3 years.

I think the schizophrenia aspect is intended to cover OCA's lies. I.e., if OCA was schizophrenic shortly after Caylee's birth and remained that way even after Caylee was murdered, Zanny the Nanny and the cast of imaginary characters were all symptomatic of OCA's "illness." She wasn't LYING,she was straight-up delusional, and it wasn't her fault, the poor dear was ILL.

and (as I mentioned in sidebar) that would explain the whole high school graduation LIE how? Was that pre-traumatic schizophrenia?

BBM. So how the in heck did she get to the swamp, Cindy? She walked down herself with duct tape on her face, threw herself in a bag, and rolled into the swamp? This one statement just burns me up. Did Cindy say how she thought Caylee got there?

IMO She leaves herself space there, if an opportunity arises in the future, to blame someone else.

ETA: hard to believe after all this time that she's still doing that, but she just keeps rolling on.

Cindy will just try any excuse to cover for Casey, won't she? I have never in my life heard of schizophrenia being caused by having a baby. Wouldn't there be some kind of warning about pregnancy? Caution: Pregnancy may cause Schizophrenia? Cindy is just full of baloney. I wonder if she understands at all how stupid she sounds.

ETA: No one just "gets" schizophrenia. It's hereditary and usually doesn't show up until the mid 20's, I think. Casey would not have been showing signs of it at 18.

I think she knows it's baloney and sounds stupid but just doesn't give a dang. Sometimes when she is saying this carp, the look on GA's face is like he can't believe she just said that.

No, CA said she was not sure how she was transported. I could be wrong (ringing phone) but I do not believe that the duct tape or any of the other specifics were even mentioned. :maddening:

I know it is a real thing but I am not sure what they call it now days. My Grandfather had it from WW1 fighting in the trenches for 2 years in France. He came back schizophrenic and they called it shell shock. He was that way the rest of his life.

Honestly I would not doubt Casey could have it just from being locked up like she was for 3 years.

Well yeah, she might have it now, but do you see anything in her life that would have given it to her after Caylee's birth? And honestly, she had the good life in jail. If it took war to give it to soldiers in WWI, then I doubt Casey ever had it. Sounds to me like that is just not possible. Cindy is just making up something to excuse her daughter once again.

But...but...but...the good Dr. Krop said offender anthony had no mental illness except for being immature. I would suspect that schizophrenia wouldve been found had it been there...no???

But...but...but...the good Dr. Krop said offender anthony had no mental illness except for being immature. I would suspect that schizophrenia wouldve been found had it been there...no???

You silly! CA is a nurse!

Well yeah, she might have it now, but do you see anything in her life that would have given it her after Caylee's birth? Sounds to me like that is just not possible. Cindy is just making up something to excuse her daughter once again.
No, not a single thing. Anyone coming in contact with her would have known right away if she had it.

So was Mark Lippman there at all? Or was it just CA, GA, and Dr. Phil? Lippman has just vanished. I wonder it's because of the interview?

So was Mark Lippman there at all? Or was it just CA, GA, and Dr. Phil? Lippman has just vanished. I wonder it's because of the interview?
Well he is the head of the Foundation that received the 1/2 million I think..

Lippman was not on camera (yet), but probably there. JMO

I'm sure it would've been. I don't for two seconds believe that OCA was truly schizophrenic; that's just CA's newest "spin" and it's nothing but the latest excuse.

Yes, Lippman was with them for the interview ... I remember he was "spotted" with the A's when they were travelling for the interview ...

And yes ... Lippman has been "real quiet" lately ... last we heard from him was when the car was "crushed" ...

Either he made his $$$$$ ... or ... as usual ... the Ant's po'd another attorney ...

MOO ...

I'm sure everyone is already aware, but for the few who don't know, Dr. Phil's season premiere tomorrow features Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy & George Anthony.

It's two parts, Tuesday & Wednesday. Will be interesting to see what new information is uncovered, if any.

Actually, I saw him interviewed on one of the shows last night, and he said the Anthony interview is in THREE parts. Today, tomorrow, and then the third and final part next Monday.

It is on at 3 pm PST locally.
Here's the link to find local listings of Dr Phil by state.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/listing/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member