Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that it really doesn't matter if anyone watches. If you don't have a Neilsen box that records what you are viewing, it doesn't matter.
I also know that my blood pressure is going to go through the roof, so I am opting out. Hope some of you can relay messages for the rest of us. TIA.

Actually, I saw him interviewed on one of the shows last night, and he said the Anthony interview is in THREE parts. Today, tomorrow, and then the third and final part next Monday.

It is on at 3 pm PST locally.
Here's the link to find local listings of Dr Phil by state.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/listing/

Someone else posted (in a different thread) that Monday was a rehash of the case. It didn't sound like a third part of the interview, but I could be wrong. We'll see.

Thanks to all of you who are/will be watching this and filling us in. I wouldn't watch it unless Dr. Phil offered to provide me with a sizable donation for my (a-hem) "foundation." The funding will go WS members who are afflicted with Anthony-induced hypertension/migraines/difficulty schwallowing, etc.

Yes, Lippman was with them for the interview ... I remember he was "spotted" with the A's when they were travelling for the interview ...

And yes ... Lippman has been "real quiet" lately ... last we heard from him was when the car was "crushed" ...

Either he made his $$$$$ ... or ... as usual ... the Ant's po'd another attorney ...

MOO ...

I think he's getting fed up with them. Wouldn't he not advise them to stop saying things that aren't true? I can't believe a good lawyer would keep going along with all of the A's bullcarp.

So, by what Cindy has said so far, she's insulted people who have or know someone who has epilepsy, schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and brain tumors. Sheesh, anything else you want to throw into the mix, Cindy? I just don't think you've made enough people mad just yet.

Maybe she meant post-partum psychosis? Like Andrea Yates? FCA wasn't hearing voices or anything like that. GMAB.

Did they mean they never believed FCAs lies before this happened? And CA didn't believe her and told LE to take her away? Then why did she not tell Yuri hey she's not telling the truth...don't go the Zanny Route. Let's start with this neighborhood...why go on TV with the Zanny crap? Morgan will have a field day with this.

How much of this interview is centered around Caylee? That Caylee is dead? Or is it mostly "Caylee is dead BUT fca didn't do it 'cause fca suffered from a - z psychiatric disorders"?

:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...nthony-divided-over-caseys-innocence-dr-phil/

doctor phil talking on "the view" about his show... ((shows some clips of the show))

Sweet Fancy Moses....it continues. :banghead:
One thing is for sure, they are all "mentally disturbed" and I'm so serious. CA for her unending ability to ignore, and pretend. And GA for allowing it, not stopping it or leaving.
Oh, and what was that BS..... about CA "pressuring" the FCA about paying back money she "borrowed" *shakes head*
moo

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...nthony-divided-over-caseys-innocence-dr-phil/

doctor phil talking on "the view" about his show... ((shows some clips of the show))

I don't understand how "Dr." Phil can ask any real hard hitting questions when from what little I've seen of him promoting his show he doesn't even know the facts of the case. I just can't swallow any more of the bull so I'm glad I can get the cliff note version of what's said here. :twocents:

I'm very curious to see it now. I really would like to see the body language when they answer questions.

I'm off to work and my youngest's book fair at the school until 3 (both today and tomorrow), I have the DVR set since it airs at 3pm here.

:blowkiss:

So, by what Cindy has said so far, she's insulted people who have or know someone who has epilepsy, schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and brain tumors. Sheesh, anything else you want to throw into the mix, Cindy? I just don't think you've made enough people mad just yet.

If all those things are wrong with her, or even one of them, why isn't she being treated for it? Just nuts. And what does the DR before Phil's name mean? If he is a doc why doesn't he address this with the A's and call their bluff. jmo

So, if we think about it - CA is really really really sick. Should we feel guilty for helping Dr.P exploit and take advantage of her illness?
(sarcasm at play)

i cant see it yet, from what i've seen/read i guess their true colors are evident without dispute from this. no sitting in court room and only answering questions on the stand. this is them folks...

Some highlights or lowlights
CA believes FCA sufferd post traumatic schizophrenia after Caylee was born.
CA believes FCA and Caylee were at the park or on play dates during the time she was supposed to be working.
CA and GA never believed all the lies but basically did not want to rock the boat.
GA believes Caylee may have been in the trunk. CA not sure how she was transported.
CA wanted to strangle or slap FCA when she heard about the kidnapping.
GA was very angry with FCA when she was released the first time.
CA did not believe FCA on 7/15 and asked a police sergeant to take FCA away.
GA believes FCA's behavior during the time was unacceptable, while CA continued to make excuses.
CA believes that FCA suffered from Grand Mal seizures which may have led to a brain tumor. Not substantiated by any medical evidence.

what. what? WHAT! okay, mrs cindy anthony, now you're done it. I officially think you are crazier than your daughter. it took you more than 3 years but you've done it.

fudging....post traumatic schizophrenia....that's got to be a misquote, it just has to be....

apple doesnt fall far...

I do not believe for a second that Cindy Anthony is mentally disturbed in any way, nor is her daughter. I believe that they are both purely evil. We put such names to their behavior because we don't want to accept that such evil exists.

Maybe she meant post-partum psychosis? Like Andrea Yates? FCA wasn't hearing voices or anything like that. GMAB.

Did they mean they never believed FCAs lies before this happened? And CA didn't believe her and told LE to take her away? Then why did she not tell Yuri hey she's not telling the truth...don't go the Zanny Route. Let's start with this neighborhood...why go on TV with the Zanny crap? Morgan will have a field day with this.

sorry to get off topic, i found mr yates to be lacking in grief over loss of his family. even recently on hln dr drew. very odd perspective.

As long as there are suckers out there with $$$ to give away, like Dr Phil, and an audience to lap it up they will continue to say outrageous things. That is how they are earning their living now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip