Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason he answered "Tuesday" to BABA WAWA's question about "what's the answer" It's all about his ratings. He's a joke!!! And I'm pretty sure he's not a Dr. If he is, I'd like to know what kind of Dr. he is?????
Maybe he's the same type of Dr as the type of nurse CA is.

He is a psychologist.

Oops - someone beat me to it. I decided I won't watch the interview, even taped because you can't believe anything they say, so why bother? On JVM last night there was a woman who called in who was very emphatic about asking people to boycott Dr. Phil. It was pretty funny; you could tell that JVM would give anything to have had the opportunity to interview them but Mark Eiglarsh agreed with the caller. It was a stitch.

I'm not even aware of when Dr. Phil airs in my area or what channel it's on, but I wouldn't watch it even if I did. Thanks for your continued commentary on the program that is more than enough for me to get the gist of the interview. Now, back to the Lifetime movie...

LOL BetteDavisEyes - I had to look it up! I didn't even know what channel it was on.

What strikes me odd is the 3pm time slot - who's the audience? That's major power hour around here - school kids get out, mom's out and about...I suppose DVR has made that somewhat irrelevant, but I really wonder about the show's demographics. My guess is, it's skewed to my group. Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

thumbnail.aspx

Oh Thank You so much TorisMom003. I have not yet learned how to post pictures here on WS and I was really really wanting to see some throughout the threads today especially.

Appreciate it so much! :blowkiss:

:

Sweet Fancy Moses....it continues. :banghead:
One thing is for sure, they are all "mentally disturbed" and I'm so serious. CA for her unending ability to ignore, and pretend. And GA for allowing it, not stopping it or leaving.
Oh, and what was that BS..... about CA "pressuring" the FCA about paying back money she "borrowed" *shakes head*
moo

Really, they are a sick sick bunch. I don't care what anyone says, Casey was created..every time these people speak we hear over and over again exactly how they created a monster and then lived on in an alternate reality so that they didn't have to face their truth. And everyone is always questioning how Casey was able to act like everything was fine for those 31 days. She had a great teacher- here is her mother 3 years later and still living in a fantasy world. Casey didn't have a break from reality, she was excused from reality her entire life .. reality didn't apply to her, just as rules, laws and consequences didn't apply to her because life in the Anthony home was just easier that way. Very sad.

I am really hoping Dr. Phil isn't all about simply exploiting them and their dysfunction but offering them help and that they accept the help offered.

Well - I'm going to have to play a few rounds of stage III of "Angry Birds" and throw a few bombs around before I can watch Dr. Phil. For anyone who hasn't played it yet - very good for reducing stress - heh heh.

Really, they are a sick sick bunch. I don't care what anyone says, Casey was created..every time these people speak we hear over and over again exactly how they created a monster and then lived on in an alternate reality so that they didn't have to face their truth. And everyone is always questioning how Casey was able to act like everything was fine for those 31 days. She had a great teacher- here is her mother 3 years later and still living in a fantasy world. Casey didn't have a break from reality, she was excused from reality her entire life .. reality didn't apply to her, just as rules, laws and consequences didn't apply to her because life in the Anthony home was just easier that way. Very sad.

I am really hoping Dr. Phil isn't all about simply exploiting them and their dysfunction but offering them help and that they accept the help offered.

Well said!! :clap:

In 1990, McGraw joined lawyer Gary Dobbs in co-founding Courtroom Sciences Inc. (CSI), a trial consulting firm through which McGraw later came into contact with Oprah Winfrey.[17] Eventually, CSI became a profitable enterprise, advising Fortune 500 companies and injured plaintiffs alike in achieving settlements. McGraw is no longer an officer or director of the company.[17]

After starting CSI, McGraw ceased the practice of psychology. He maintained his license current and in good standing until he elected to retire it 15 years later in 2006.[18] Appearing on the Today Show in January 2008, McGraw said that he has made it "very clear" that his current work does not involve the practice of psychology. He also said that he had "retired from psychology".[19] According to the Today Show, the California Board of Psychology determined in 2002 that he did not require a license because his show involves "entertainment" rather than psychology.[19] Magraw's license is currently is listed by the Texas State Board of Psychology as "retired" and he holds no other active licenses to practice in any other state. According to Texas State Law, McGraw could still be open to a charge of practicing without a license in Texas, since his show is broadcast in that state.[20] [21]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/dr-phil-mcgraw#ixzz1XqyQ8n00

I am really, really, really glad to see you weigh in on this OLG - your experiences and insights have informed and educated me (and everyone here, I suspect) so very much these past three years. And you have encapsulated everything I have been thinking this morning and hinted at the very root of this dysfunction - CA isn't on TV to try to vindicate her daughter. CA is on TV to try to vindicate herself.

It's effing SICK!

i cant see it yet, from what i've seen/read i guess their true colors are evident without dispute from this. no sitting in court room and only answering questions on the stand. this is them folks...

Their true colors have been evident since day 31. They are sick.. the whole lot of 'em!

What we are going to be looking at here is Pathological Narcissism with Borderline Personality. IOW, pure evil.

Anyone have a link to the show. The link on Page of 1 of this thread is just an advertisement. Can anyone help. Thanks

I've got to remember to watch it when it airs this afternoon. By then I'll probably know the whole thing by heart from reading here, LOL. But I want to see their demeanor and expressions and all that.

What I've read so far sounds a lot like a couple mothers of adult children that I know. A LOT like them. They seem to leave the real world and enter a fantasy one when it comes to their kids. I'm not really friends with these women; we're more like acquaintances. I know I can't be friends with someone like that, because I'd have to start living in that same fantasy world if I spent any time with them. Every time one of them started spinning a new web of deceit about their kid, I'd have to walk away because I'd want to tell them to open their eyes and take a look at reality.

Now I'm curious to see how much of these women I know in real life I'll see when I watch the show later. So many things I've read so far are almost exact parallels, down to looking for medical reasons for their kid's behavior.

You may question my opinion, but cindy knew by June 16, 2008, that Caylee was gone forever. Regardless of how she behaved on July15, 20008, she knew and suspected the entire time that the felon killed Caylee. She just chose to live in her alternate reality.

Believe me if she thought Caylee was alive, she would have found her by June 16, 2008.

I don't recall cindy making any calls to the felon the first week, possibly the second week also. The felon did all the calling to her.

If you want to take a peek at a mother who has the beginning markings of a cindy, watch out for the mother who tells you they believe every single thing their child says...that their child would never lie. They take their child's side in everything. It's as if they consider themselves and their child against the world. They refuse to believe their child is even capable of wrong decisions, lies or bad behavior.

Cindy can't even use the word "LIE". She has her own vocabulaly. She calls them mistruths. Did Dr. Phil correct her on that? Does anyone dare go up against CA. It appears she comes out slinging/swinging and people don't want to cross her.

LOL BetteDavisEyes - I had to look it up! I didn't even know what channel it was on.

What strikes me odd is the 3pm time slot - who's the audience? That's major power hour around here - school kids get out, mom's out and about...I suppose DVR has made that somewhat irrelevant, but I really wonder about the show's demographics. My guess is, it's skewed to my group. Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

I just did a cursory search of our TV grid. The only place that Dr. Phil is listed is on OWN that's not included in our cable package. Guess I'm SOL :D

Dontcha just know that Cindy has been Googling feverishly, pre-Dr. Phil show, just trying to "fit" a diagnosis to match FCA's criminal behaviors?!! Well I too Googled "post-traumatic schizophrenic" and, imo, it is an unproven and risky "diagnosis" at best... if it truly even is one... The patients' testimonials that I came across ALL described being so depressed that they stayed in bed hallucinating. Not ONE person described an upsurge of activity/partying such as FCA displayed. These are miserable people on heavy meds. They are not going to "Anything But Clothes" parties or Target, neither do they have the mental energy or inclination to flit about town/steal checks/do their boyfriend's laundry/
make up lie after lie. NO, true schizophrenics are just SUFFERING. Cindy will NEVER admit Casey's culpability, and as long as George is married to Cindy, neither will he. These people are SO full of it. I wonder how Lee is doing? I hope he is well.

I just did a cursory search of our TV grid. The only place that Dr. Phil is listed is on OWN that's not included in our cable package. Guess I'm SOL :D

My grid wasn't updated completely with the new fall schedule yet. Dr Phil and Ellen are on different channels here starting this week, but you wouldn't know it from the grids. I'm still not even clear whether Dr Phil is on at 3 or 4 here now. I guess I'll find out. He was on at 3 on the old channel but it may be 4 on this one.

Um. Does anybody know on what chanel and what time the interview starts? Thanks! :)

Um. Does anybody know on what chanel and what time the interview starts? Thanks! :)

It's a syndicated show, so it airs on different channels at different times in various markets. You have to check your local listings.

It sounds like it airs in the later afternoon in most areas, but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc