Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't think so, daisy. I interview people myself, and generally, people who do interviews don't like interview subjects who ask for special privileges, especially in a hot-button interview like this. I really don't see him allowing GA and CA in the editing room. Once you're done with an interview, the guests leave, and then you get on with putting it together. The hardest part about this interview, probably, was fitting it into a one-hour show. Certain cuts had to be made. I'd love to see the raw.

In the next ratings sweep expect Dr. Phil to take your advice and expect to see the A's raw and uncut! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: It will happen and then the A's will sue Dr. Phil!

bbm: Seriously, I don't know why I even looked either, I checked around some on that site and can literally feel my blood pressure rising.

I also don't know if I could stand really knowing how much they were paid for this no-new-information interview. There really was not much new of any substance. I agree with someone upthread stating Phil should have asked more about what they did and why they did it during the INVESTIGATION. I have a feeling their atty. Mr. Lippman told Phil those kinds of questions were OFF LIMITS!! :maddening:

MOO

I have no doubt their mouthpiece was there the entire time. All questions and answers were approved by him before the interview.

IMO IMO IMO

IMO I think the lady is just in denial. Either purposely or mentally unable to comprehend her daughter would be guilty. I'm not a psychologist, but it's pretty obvious why she's in denial. Usually anything a daughter does is a reflection of the mother. By admitted that Casey did this horrible thing, it reflects on CA as being a horrible mother, blind to the warning signs, etc (pretty much what most said here about 'enabling').

CA can't accept that, so she invokes off the wall theories to explain her daughters behavior. I think she needs help MOO.

If CA has been in therapy for 3 years you would have thought by now she would have learned a few things. I have to disagree about your comment that..Usually anything a daughter does is a reflection of the mother. There are great parents who have children with mental problems and alot of these parents seek help for their child. Dr. P remark about the felon possibly being a sociopath seemed to spark a reaction from CA in the first interview, thats when she went into full blown excuse mode. Seems this is a concept CA cannot except, a mental condition as opposed to a physical one.

Yeah, being at the bar while her child was missing is very questionable. It shows her lack of true concern.

Years ago someone sent a "male stripper" to our office to celebrate the birthday of one of the female staff members. She was mad as h*ll as she reluctantly stood there for the unwanted performance. I snapped some photos of the event, and we were both amazed that the photos showed her to be having a good time. She was not having a good time! I just happened to snap the photos when the camera showed her expression to be much more pleasant than it actually was. You cannot always believe the expressions seen in photos.

I find it extremely hard to believe Casey wasn't having a good time. I understand your point, but it doesn't apply to Casey. She was not subdued or upset that night. She was drunk and showing off her body while her child was missing. No one forced her to enter that contest. Totally different situation than your friend.

Yes, the shovel info was in today's interview and IIRC there were differing views. I can't remember who said what, sorry.

Oh, you've already seen part 2? It won' air here until later. Do tell all about it!

They might have mentioned something like that to George to take part of the blame off of Casey and keep him talking trying to get evidence against Casey.

Okay, now that I can see happening. Thank you.

CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.

Snipped and bbm.

:banghead: Oh, have mercy Cindy! Maybe give the baby a funeral/proper burial?!

Your daughter was trying to keep you from ever having anything to do with Caylee ever again, you are lucky her remains were ever recovered you insufferable woman.

I think what's bothering me about these interviews, or at least yesterday's, haven't seen today's yet, is that he's focusing on why G&C did this and that before and after the murder. What i want them to be asked is why they did this and that during the INVESTIGATION. I want them to be called out on their accusations of innocent people, their hinderance of LE investigations, and their perjury.

BBM : I totally agree !

But ... it seems NO ONE will EVER ask the Anthony's the HARD QUESTIONS like WHY did you ACCUSE INNOCENT PEOPLE ... and WHY did you CLEAN THE CAR THAT SMELT LIKE A DEAD BODY ... and WHY did you COMMIT PERJURY on the Witness Stand ...

The Anthony's always get treated like "they" are the victims -- when they were clearly OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE !

The Anthony's should be "hiding" their heads in SHAME ... instead ...

The Anthony's "smile" and "wave" at the cameras ... as well as giving the public the "Anthony Finger" with lie after lie after lie after story after story ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Oh, you've already seen part 2? It won' air here until later. Do tell all about it!

The poster did a play-by-play that's a few pages back now.

I won't be home for today's show, so I'll have to find a full transcript somewhere over the next couple days. I like to see their exact words, and read the actual questions they're responding to. The play-by-play's a big help, though, to get the gist of what was covered.

Dr Phil has said it, we've witnessed it, the whole world has seen it. These people are in severe denial. Would anyone here like to believe that their own child, they brought up, taught, raised could be a killer....let me rephrase that, a monster that can kill their own child and drop her in the woods. Wouldn't that be asking them to face who THEY ARE as well? Every act in life is a selfish act, whether we want to be believe it or not, they do not want to face themselves and therefore cannot face who their child is. My impression of the first part of this interview was that CA is trying to understand what the hell happened to KC and she will never know until a doctor actually diagnosis her sickness and GA is so distraught at the thought of her guilt his mind just shuts off.

Except no doctor has ever diagnosed her with any sickness. There is nothing wrong with Casey. Cindy just wrongly believes it because she can't stomach that her child chose to kill Caylee and doesn't have any remorse for it. If there was anything wrong with Casey, the defense would have brought it up in court, and they never did, no medical or psychological defense at all. I think they both know what happened, but Cindy refuses to accept it. George has accepted it, but he's not going to push Cindy into accepting it. I think that's why he stops and doesn't say anything sometimes. He doesn't want to take it too far in front of Cindy and really upset her, but in his mind, he knows full well what happened and it has broken his heart.

Why am I recalling that on June 16th, CA testified (in a hearing? at trial?) that the felon called her several times to try to get her to babysit that night. I remember CA stating she was in a meeting, so the calls went to voicemail, and she had to work late or something, so she could not (would not) babysit that night? I am clearly remembering this, maybe I have the wrong night? :waitasec:

In any event, when someone has the nerve to blatantly perjure themselves in a trial, under oath, I tend to never believe anything that person says, that is just me.

Anyway, the more CA speaks, the more solid I am in my belief (and many other people's belief) that she confronted the felon the night she got home from the nursing home (15th) about stealing from the grandfather, HUGE fight, the felon leaves and Caylee ends up dead. NOT AT ALL what CA testified to at trial, that her and the felon and Caylee were 'snuggled' in bed watching video from that day, IMO this was another blatant lie. IMO, CA knows that fight is "the straw that finally broke the camel's back". As someone else posted, it this was really an "accident", the camel's back would not have broken. MOO :maddening:

I do not think she is in denial, I think she knows the felon killed Caylee, I just don't know if she has even spoken it out loud to anyone, nor will she. and until she does speak it, she will never be able to move on. You are only as sick as your secrets. and IMO, CA has many regarding the death of Caylee.

IMO, MOO, etc.

No Casey never asked her to babysit on June 16th. Caylee was dead that afternoon.

Dr Phil has said it, we've witnessed it, the whole world has seen it. These people are in severe denial. Would anyone here like to believe that their own child, they brought up, taught, raised could be a killer....let me rephrase that, a monster that can kill their own child and drop her in the woods. Wouldn't that be asking them to face who THEY ARE as well? Every act in life is a selfish act, whether we want to be believe it or not, they do not want to face themselves and therefore cannot face who their child is. My impression of the first part of this interview was that CA is trying to understand what the hell happened to KC and she will never know until a doctor actually diagnosis her sickness and GA is so distraught at the thought of her guilt his mind just shuts off.

CA is not going to find her answers on national TV. The answers are free for the taking on dozens of blogs and message boards. They are found on news sites. The answers were given in trial (just not by CA).

Until they can admit the truth that is available everywhere, they should stay out of the public's eye. Pray. Continue with therapy. Read the discovery. Whatever they need to do, but do it privately. They are not helping themselves nor OCA with their lies, new or old.

BBM. Respectfully, that makes no sense. If there was someone else involved, the SA would investigated and charged that person. George made this up because he can't bear that Casey did this on her own. That makes her solely evil. If someone else helped, that takes part of the responsibility off of her shoulders. So no, the SA did not suggest this to George. No way.

He made the "helper" up so he can live with Cindy without her killing him. He knows it was just KC. He knows it.

How did Caylee get into the woods?

GA believes FCA borrowed shovel.
CA also believes this but that she used it to cut bamboo.
CA is not suspicous of FCA using shovel.
CA says she knows FCA new where Caylee bodies was.
CA believes FCA had knowledge of where Caylees body was.
GA cant excuse FCA for any of this.
CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead. :sick:Dr Phil shaking his head at CA.

This comment screams disfunction!!!!!
How could CA make such a comment. Someone should rope this woman in.
Maybe CA..give the grandaughter that you claim to have loved so much a proper burial.....:tears:

But ... it seems NO ONE will EVER ask the Anthony's the HARD QUESTIONS like WHY did you ACCUSE INNOCENT PEOPLE ... and WHY did you CLEAN THE CAR THAT SMELT LIKE A DEAD BODY ... and WHY did you COMMIT PERJURY on the Witness Stand ...

The Anthony's always get treated like "they" are the victims -- when they were clearly OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE !

The Anthony's "smile" and "wave" at the cameras ... as well as giving the public the "Anthony Finger" with lie after lie after lie after story after story ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

IMO, MOO, their atty. Mr. Lippman told Phil they could not ask these questions due to "legal-type" matters or some such b.s. These kind of questions and answers would not bode well for their FOUNDATION, which IMO was the whole point of this interview, to get $$ from the unsuspecting public. Caylees Fund website is up and running today.

These kinds of questions about the way they conducted themselves during the INVESTIGATION would paint the A's in a nefarious and less-than-agreeable light for the UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC who they are targeting on Phil for their donations. :maddening: It is much better to appear to be a grieving grandmother in denial, and a grandfather trying to come to terms with the fact that his daughter did indeed "do something to cause the death of his granddaughter", than grandparents who did every possible thing they could to thwart the investigation into where their granddaughter was, and ultimately in helping their daugter get found NG.

:banghead:

IMO, MOO, etc.

Does anybody who has seen it have the exact quote from Cindy about what were they going to do anyway, Caylee was already dead? And Dr Phil's question that she was answering?

I think that part's vague and I'd like to know more about that.

MOO MOO MOO ...

...and why did GA/CA/LA refuse a polygraph when everyone else they tried to blame took one?

BBM - You took the words right out of my mouth.

IMO

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

still reading through here...DO WE KNOW THIS IS UP AND RUNNING TODAY???? great timing, don't you think???

I did not click on anything, just figured they would have this ready for DONATIONS today, I Hope They Don't Get Any!!

Well, now it looks like the Foundation is ready for the DONATION by Phil....... guess they got PAID by now.

MOO, IMO, etc.

Thank You for this link to the Anthony's "foundation" ...

Check out the "Purpose" : It states "Caylee Marie Anthony was born on August 9, 2005 and died on June 16, 2008" ... JUNE 16, 2008 ... Now WHEN and HOW did CA and GA come to this conclusion when they denied for months that Caylee was alive ?

And of course ... it mentions the "felon" ... :sick:

This "fraud" that is being perpetrated by the Anthony's for "Grandparents Rights" needs to be exposed to the max ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Thank You for this link to the Anthony's "foundation" ...

Check out the "Purpose" : It states "Caylee Marie Anthony was born on August 9, 2005 and died on June 16, 2008" ... JUNE 16, 2008 ... Now WHEN and HOW did CA and GA come to this conclusion when they denied for months that Caylee was alive ?

And of course ... it mentions the "felon" ... :sick:

This "fraud" that is being perpetrated by the Anthony's for "Grandparents Rights" needs to be exposed to the max ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Just the fact they mention kc would make me not want to donate.
Itsall about finding excuses for her.
Poor Caylee:(

This comment screams disfunction!!!!!
How could CA make such a comment. Someone should rope this woman in.
Maybe CA..give the grandaughter that you claim to have loved so much a proper burial.....:tears:
The shovel thing is so weird. CA says that KC was after bamboo? Ok let's see, either KC (1) has killed her child by design or gross negligence and child abuse (you'll never convince me differently), or (2) witnessed the aftermath of her accidental drowning which she mourns by hanging out with Tony as if she's a happy camper and nothing is wrong (the BIG lie, imo), or (3) is the victim of some seizure and has no memory of accident or murder but doesn't notice that her child is missing after, or apparently care (the BIG excuse, imo), or (4) wacked out and did whatever because of a brain tumor or some other...whatever (another BIGGER excuse, imo.) So, she borrows a neigbor's shovel to take care of problem bamboo? Really? That makes sense to anyone on this planet? Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that aliens could be involved. I'm convinced that it's only a matter of time before Cindy goes THERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71