Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how their "purpose" statement ends with the "felon was found "Not Guilty" by her peers"

I'm going to gag! I knew CA would throw this in everyone's face for the rest of eternity. What a stupid statement to put on a site you are trying to get donations for!! Unreal!! Nothing like really pissing people off..

That isn't really the end of their purpose statement. The screen scrolls down. It doesn't get any better ~ but there is more.

Seriously, I don't know how GA can stand her! I'm in shock he hasn't ran for the hills. CA and the Felon both have serious mental problems. The thought of CA saying that "the bad seed" should reproduce again! Is she nuts!! She shouldn't be allowed to own a goldfish

ITA
Have you noticed the eyes and glances that George is giving Cindy during this interview? I think he is this
anim_head_slap-03.gif
close to saying "zip it Rosebud"!!:floorlaugh:

..unfortunately, they don't advise sending cash...
( the felon might drop by and steal it..)

http://www.cayleesfund.org/charitydisclaimer.html

Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee
Do not send or give cash donations. Cash can be lost or stolen. For security and tax record purposes, it’s best to pay by check — made payable to the charity, not the solicitor. If you’re thinking about giving online, look for indicators that the site is secure, like a lock icon on the browser’s status bar or a URL that begins “https:” (the “s” stands for “secure”).

They want you to send a check. How rich is that? Didn't KC use the routing numbers off the checks to get money from her grandfather's account??? jmo

Dangit! I have a dinner date at 7. Dang broken vcr.

:innocent: Hmmm ... trying to help you out here ...

If you want to get out of a dinner date or an appointment, you can always try "asking an Anthony" for some help with "lies" ... "excuses" ... "mistruths" ...

Seriously ... NO ONE lies as good as they do ... and their "lies" are soooooooooo "believable" ... [barf]

MOO ...

I have been wondering if the story of the money not being deposited till after the show is true was there a stipulation that the Anthonys could not call BS or complain about how the show was edited or presented? If they shot their mouths off about something they would not get the money?

Is there a way to watch Part 2 of the interview online?

:seeya:

Hi all - I just can't keep from getting sucked back in!!!!!!!!

Dr. Phil talks to Casey Anthony’s parents in their first interview since their daughter’s trial

The interview is set to air on Tuesday and Wednesday (Sept. 13th and 14th @ 5PM EST) and will be on the HLN Channel on RENTADRONE – Click Here to GO!

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/
Thanks to Darnudes for the link!!

my Dr Phil doesn't come on until 4 est... is there anything worth watching today b/c yesterday just made me more furious about it. What does George say that Cindy is like "I have never heard him say that.."

I did too, and you put into words what I couldn't. She didn't look like a little girl. I can't explain it any other way. Wonder if there is a screen shot anywhere?

That's what was so weird about it, it was the same head on a little body.

Cindy and George Anthony: The most hated grandparents in America?

If Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America, as one poll has suggested, Cindy and George Anthony just might be shoo-ins for worst grandparents in America. That's judging by the outrage being vented against the couple following their exclusive interview on the season premier of "Dr. Phil."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...y-the-most-hated-grandparents-in-america.html

Hmmm ...

Casey Anthony is the "Most Hated Woman in America" ... and Cindy wants a "Title" as well ... Cindy canNOT let the "felon" out-do her ...

So ... Cindy is now competing with Casey for a "Most Hated" Title ...

Cindy Anthony and George ... "Most Hated Grandparents in America" ...

Hmmm ... it's all starting to make sense now ...

MOO ...

can someone point me in direction where to watch this video interview online I have gone thru 44 pages and could have missed it tia

George and Cindy Anthony Elicit Even More Public Hatred While Lying About Seizures And All Else on Dr. Phil
snip-
And for those of you who share Nancy Grace’s opinion that these are just poor grandparents, I say you are misguided or or are kissing up to them so they will appear on your TV show. Watch the interview over and over. If their lying doesn’t make you angry then you are in denial or there is something wrong with you that you are identifying with them.

If anyone had to do the interview with these Toxic People I am glad it was Dr. Phil because unlike so many other interviewers, he did not kiss their asses He continually busted them and didn’t kiss their behinds. He asked hard cold direct questions. But they lied and lied and lied. He continually reduced ugly Cindy to look like a cowering hunched over deer in the headlights. He reduced George to showing what a scared helpless little animal looking for mommy creature he was as he kept looking over to Cindy for the answers.
http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...lying-about-seizures-and-all-else-on-dr-phil/
Lillian's no holds barred review-Tell it sista!!:rocker:

can someone point me in direction where to watch this video interview online I have gone thru 44 pages and could have missed it tia

Dr. Phil talks to Casey Anthony’s parents in their first interview since their daughter’s trial
The interview is set to air on Tuesday and Wednesday (Sept. 13th and 14th @ 5PM EST) and will be on the HLN Channel on RENTADRONE – Click Here to GO!
http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/
Thanks to Darnudes for the link!!

my Dr Phil doesn't come on until 4 est... is there anything worth watching today b/c yesterday just made me more furious about it. What does George say that Cindy is like "I have never heard him say that.."

susietigger,

I've never seen your siggy before, that's just scary! Wow, the similarities are crazy close!

I have got to say this, for those who might be wanting to believe the carp Cindy is shoveling at us... People aren't drawn to murder due to a grand mal seizure. I had one 2 yrs ago in the grocery store, never had one before, turned out to be wellbutrin toxcicity.
I was in the hosp for a week. When you go to the ER after a seizure they work you up to find out why. They don't just say yup you had a seizure, so go on along home now... Where are the medical records from when she supposedly had a seizure with Jessie Grund? Where are the medical records for her second supposed seizure? What the heck kind of nurse is Cindy, to sit there and say, gee, she had a seizure and maybe a brain tumor etc etc. She knows better. If she doesn't know better then she's not a very smart nurse.

Also, is Cindy wearing very blue contact lenses now? I don't remember her eyes being so blue.

:innocent: Hmmm ... trying to help you out here ...

If you want to get out of a dinner date or an appointment, you can always try "asking an Anthony" for some help with "lies" ... "excuses" ... "mistruths" ...

Seriously ... NO ONE lies as good as they do ... and their "lies" are soooooooooo "believable" ... [barf]

MOO ...

Mini-stroke? Forgot to take my memory enhancement medication?

Where is this picture? I want to see it!

It was on NG last night. It actually made me jump. You know how she shows pics while people are talking...she may show it again tonight when HHSS is on.

You know I wonder since GA has said on Dr. P that he thinks the felon had help, I wonder if this wasn't brought up during the investigation if LE will be calling GA, asking him to expand on his comments. Wouldn't that be interesting...

Where is this picture? I want to see it!

Try here (special Thanks to Patty!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7124107&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.09.13 Nancy Grace Show - Drew Kesse to talk about Anthony comments[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71