Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, CA and FCA are evil twins.

Did I hear it stated that CA told Dr Phil that Georges gambling is what started Caseys down fall? Did Cindy not only blame George for the felon not being able to get to the shovels but pretty much everything?

I seriously dont know how George has not outed himself from all this.

Oh, I wish you could have seen her face looking at G as she was saying "the shed was locked once again". Nothing but contempt for G if you ask me.

Oh, I wish you could have seen her face looking at G as she was saying "the shed was locked once again". Nothing but contempt for G if you ask me.

Personally, I've never found it necessary to break the lock on my shed with a shovel ... to get a shovel

Even if he did say that, he would likely be referring to his daughter and his belief that Caleys death was an accident snowballed out of control... something not deliberate on Caseys part.. just that it snowballed.

That would be much easier to reconcile than having to face the brutal truth but then I dont believe a word that came out of River Cruz' mouth anyway.

IMO

This is JMO- But I believe GA was telling the truth today about OKC and what he believes happened...He still has a ways to go to get to TOTAL acceptance as he needs to accept that OKC did this crime all by herself..He is not there yet..We will know when he leaves CA and says enough is enough..I am not going to live like this anymore!! I also believe that if he were to leave CA-he would write a book and tell the world what really happened..he started that journey today by admitting he believes Caylee was in the trunk and OKC had a PART in killing her!! I know a lot of people will disagree with me,but GA-out of all of them I believed really really loved Caylee and is deeply hurt by what his daughter has done to a 3 yr old child/grand daughter-again JMO

Maybe he is just waiting to get his half of the donation. Then he can leave and live comfortably...maybe they have both agreed to something like that. maybe he knows that if he and CA get the interviews and $$$ first it will take more away from the one who killed the only person who loved him effortlessly. That could be part of his motivation...where for CA it would be attention seeking and monetary security, alone.

I just don't get it. Cindy must be desperate to have Casey back, all but playing down Caylee to nothing. It just hurts my heart how much she's shoving Caylee away like Caylee truly was a mistake, all for the daughter who killed Caylee. I just do not get Cindy at all. I doubt George will ever reach her, and I wonder why he bothers to stay around her. It has to be for the money, or maybe she won't let him go, I don't know.

Yep........bad George........how dare he lock up his shed to keep his thieving daughter out.

IMO

:fence:....It appears cindy has had some botox work done. That may explain her delusional thinking.

I just don't get it. Cindy must be desperate to have Casey back, all but playing down Caylee to nothing. It just hurts my heart how much she's shoving Caylee away like Caylee truly was a mistake, all for the daughter who killed Caylee. I just do not get Cindy at all. I doubt George will ever reach her, and I wonder why he bothers to stay around her. It has to be for the money, or maybe she won't let him go, I don't know.

Abuse and dysfunction are hard to understand or define.

I figure this was probably discussed while the show was airing but I couldn't log on. Anyway, how distasteful to have a DUCK TAPE COMMERCIAL on during the show. I could have pee'd my pants. I've never seen one in my life then BOOM it's on during this interview.:sick:

Yep........bad George........how dare he lock up his shed to keep his thieving daughter out.

IMO

koolaidman.gif

We've listened to CA blather on for hours, for years, and never once did it come up that KC was working a second job! WTH?? :waitasec: Wonder what KC's second job was? :floorlaugh:

Not sure. But you can rest assured that it was a fantasy job.

Haven't read the whole thread but apparently Cindy said that she'd been told that Caylee wasn't where Casey left her? !!! Whoa!! What? Someone said that to Cindy? Who? If it's true, it could fit with a theory I've had all along that the detectives in the swamp looking for Caylee where there trying to find something Casey was looking for so Baez could make a deal with the prosecution in exchange for Caylee's remains. I think Baez may have told Dominic Casey or someone else who told Dominic Casey where to look, but they just got the wrong turn off, or walk in, whatever. Why else would the defense be so insistent that the body had been moved?

I see exactly what your saying. That's why D. Casey and Hoover (< the film maker) were poking and prodding hoping to find Caylee before anyone else got wind of where she was. Ohhhhh how I hate these people.

First - a brain tumor??? KC may have a brain tumor??? Are you kidding me??? Let me tell you about a brain tumor. We just buried my 1 year old granddaughter who had undergone 5 solid months of hell in chemotherapy to try and rid her of a cancerous brain tumor. No, Cindy, KC doesn't have a brain tumor. Your lies offend every sense I possess.

Second - The body is just a shell??? You were attempting to minimize the fact that your daughter threw your grandbaby out like a bag of old dirty garbage. Here's how my granddaughter was treated...After death, her Mommy carried her to St. Jude's morgue after she had held her night and day for weeks. Once the Memphis funeral home had prepared her little body, this Mommy personally dressed her precious baby in preparation for the flight home.

A standing room only crowd came to honor this tiny child and her courageous family and she was given a service fit for the princess that she was. This is how we treated the "shell". Respect for a person's remains has been a long held tradition in most all religions and cultures.

Third - Justice for Caylee was the day KC walked and God sent you a sign that it was an accident. I totally agree with Judge Strickland. The jury set your daughter free - God had nothing to do with it.

Now, you go make your big bucks off of baby Caylee. I'll go visit the cemetery where my grandbaby is resting in love - just as she lived.

All imho.

First - a brain tumor??? KC may have a brain tumor??? Are you kidding me??? Let me tell you about a brain tumor. We just buried my 1 year old granddaughter who had undergone 5 solid months of hell in chemotherapy to try and rid her of a cancerous brain tumor. No, Cindy, KC doesn't have a brain tumor. Your lies offend every sense I possess.

Second - The body is just a shell??? You were attempting to minimize the fact that your daughter threw your grandbaby out like a bag of old dirty garbage. Here's how my granddaughter was treated...After death, her Mommy carried her to St. Jude's morgue after she had held her night and day for weeks. Once the Memphis funeral home had prepared her little body, this Mommy personally dressed her precious baby in preparation for the flight home.

A standing room only crowd came to honor this tiny child and her courageous family and she was given a service fit for the princess that she was. This is how we treated the "shell". Respect for a person's remains has been a long held tradition in most all religions and cultures.

Third - Justice for Caylee was the day KC walked and God sent you a sign that it was an accident. I totally agree with Judge Strickland. The jury set your daughter free - God had nothing to do with it.

Now, you go make your big bucks off of baby Caylee. I'll go visit the cemetery where my grandbaby is resting in love - just as she lived.

All imho.

Oh my God, I am so sorry for your loss. I am trying not to cry during my class. It just makes me even angrier at Cindy for what she suggested. God be with you and your family. You are in my prayers.

Cindy is a co-dependent. George is her strength. She very likely makes him her hero (in their private world). He is not the first male to stay with an over-bearing woman. He knows she needs him and she does. She could not go it alone...she will never be strong enough to be alone.

Many may find this hard to believe but she is dependent on him...not vice-versa. He may also feel good that he can help somebody else. Many men do this. They stay in the most horrid circumstances.

...but-----judgeS is back on right after this break, where (fill-in) jean cesares (sp??) will talk to him about kc being on probation.

..which would not be happening had he not stuck to his guns and amended the paperwork from the check case...

( i did hear the nut-job caller! that you're referring to..)

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/
..shamelessly quoting myself...

..interesting-----that judgeS said that just before kc was to be released, it was an "AP reporter" that called his office to say, hey wait a sec---didn't you sentence her to a year probation "once released" ???

( he had forgotten all about it since he wasn't on the case anymore.)

..they immediatley pulled up the video from the check case----lo and behold! that's what he said-------so they got the ball rolling to correct the scriveners (clerks) error ( which he says is a common thing..)

..he also couldn't help (IMO) getting it in that the defense had no problem with his sentencing at the time....since he withheld on 7 of the felony counts, and only gave her 6..

..he also said that with cindy&georgecoming out with these 'new' statements now---they "could" end up hurting kc in these upcoming civil cases...

I figure this was probably discussed while the show was airing but I couldn't log on. Anyway, how distasteful to have a DUCK TAPE COMMERCIAL on during the show. I could have pee'd my pants. I've never seen one in my life then BOOM it's on during this interview.:sick:

Do you think it was deliberate? That is awful.

i dont watch any show that's not recorded so i can zip thru commercials, so i missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss