Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't by my decision watched Dr. Phil's interviews with the Anthonys. But I tuned in today to the Jane VM show and saw clips of George and Cindy as they sat for the recent interview.

All I can say is - looks like Cindy got an eyelid or brow lift. And it looks pretty good.

The rest of what I heard is lie after lie. Can't comment on that, not worth my time.
jmo

And she had excellent lip gloss and botox....did you catch George's manicure? (what I don't get is CA's "humpback?"....was it her ill-fitting, I am not over 50 dress or was it the microphone?)

Cindy is furious...at George. He says Caylee didn't drown. He thinks she gave Caylee a drug so she could go out and party.

Cindy says she is shocked but not upset with george. She thinks it is a good thing that GA got this out in the open. (Oh Boy, he's gonnna pay)

Dr. Phil to GA: ..Do you think it was chloroform?
GA: I don't know.

Yep, I bet George got a real whooping that night!

We've listened to CA blather on for hours, for years, and never once did it come up that KC was working a second job! WTH?? :waitasec: Wonder what KC's second job was? :floorlaugh:

Lying about her first job? :wink:

way to go phil! he told her what i wanted someone to say to her "i understand your loyalty to your daughter, arent you being disloyal to caylee?" then she did the typical side step. she pretty well told us all that she is going to live in her fantasy world so there. george was more like tracy described when she was in the house.

Has anyone reported on CA saying that the reason the seizures were not brought up at trial was because the defense told her to keep quiet...priceless!

That was so ridiculous. That team would have run with evidence of seizure in a New York minute.

I hope that FCA's sticky fingers find their way to the "foundations" checking account and cleans them out again...Coronas for everybody!

During the interview, CA said that she prayed to God during the trial for the answer to what happened to Caylee, and to her the verdict was an answer to her prayers that it was an accident.

CA, if you were leaving it to God to help reveal the truth of what happened, why did you lie under oath?

First - a brain tumor??? KC may have a brain tumor??? Are you kidding me??? Let me tell you about a brain tumor. We just buried my 1 year old granddaughter who had undergone 5 solid months of hell in chemotherapy to try and rid her of a cancerous brain tumor. No, Cindy, KC doesn't have a brain tumor. Your lies offend every sense I possess.

Second - The body is just a shell??? You were attempting to minimize the fact that your daughter threw your grandbaby out like a bag of old dirty garbage. Here's how my granddaughter was treated...After death, her Mommy carried her to St. Jude's morgue after she had held her night and day for weeks. Once the Memphis funeral home had prepared her little body, this Mommy personally dressed her precious baby in preparation for the flight home.

A standing room only crowd came to honor this tiny child and her courageous family and she was given a service fit for the princess that she was. This is how we treated the "shell". Respect for a person's remains has been a long held tradition in most all religions and cultures.

Third - Justice for Caylee was the day KC walked and God sent you a sign that it was an accident. I totally agree with Judge Strickland. The jury set your daughter free - God had nothing to do with it.

Now, you go make your big bucks off of baby Caylee. I'll go visit the cemetery where my grandbaby is resting in love - just as she lived.
All imho.

BBM - Beautifully said!:hug:

First - a brain tumor??? KC may have a brain tumor??? Are you kidding me??? Let me tell you about a brain tumor. We just buried my 1 year old granddaughter who had undergone 5 solid months of hell in chemotherapy to try and rid her of a cancerous brain tumor. No, Cindy, KC doesn't have a brain tumor. Your lies offend every sense I possess.

Second - The body is just a shell??? You were attempting to minimize the fact that your daughter threw your grandbaby out like a bag of old dirty garbage. Here's how my granddaughter was treated...After death, her Mommy carried her to St. Jude's morgue after she had held her night and day for weeks. Once the Memphis funeral home had prepared her little body, this Mommy personally dressed her precious baby in preparation for the flight home.

A standing room only crowd came to honor this tiny child and her courageous family and she was given a service fit for the princess that she was. This is how we treated the "shell". Respect for a person's remains has been a long held tradition in most all religions and cultures.

Third - Justice for Caylee was the day KC walked and God sent you a sign that it was an accident. I totally agree with Judge Strickland. The jury set your daughter free - God had nothing to do with it.

Now, you go make your big bucks off of baby Caylee. I'll go visit the cemetery where my grandbaby is resting in love - just as she lived.

All imho.

So , so sorry for the loss and the heartbreak your daughter and the rest of your family has gone through.
Prayers going out to you and your family.
I wish the A's read hear. This is how you treat a loved one. They should be so ashamed.

I love the fact that Dr Phil is allowing other networks to air his interview, so the other networks won't pay the A's for one. Good move in my opinion.

Is he allowing it or do they pay to do it? If they pay for the rights to air portions that's how the money goes round and round

I am expecting another foundation in the future for parents with kids that have seizures/brain tumors. They could slide seizures suffering KC in as a salary drawing director.:banghead:

Or event coordinator...................

I hope that FCA's sticky fingers find their way to the "foundations" checking account and cleans them out again...Coronas for everybody!

I have no doubt that Cindy will just funnel any money she can Casey's way, that's the problem with the whole money train.

All imho.

Cindy is a piece of work that's for sure, she's an equal opportunity offender (what's more she doen't give a rat's azz).
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine.

Oh good Lord.
Linda Kenney Baden is on Joy Behar talking about the Dr. Phil interview.
She just said 'it's an unsolved case'.

ETA: They really need to have Bill Schaefer on at the same time to balance out her lunatic ranting.

I haven't been able to read all the posts, so if others have already posted the same opinion, please know I agree with you lol.

I am really enjoying the Dr. Phil interview, but I don't trust Dr. Phil. Probally more then the distrust a lot of posters have for the Anthonys lol. I have this feeling when the interview is all over he is going to say he is going to go against his own promise, but willing to do a favour for them, and try to get to Casey and see what is wrong with her. This all after he's already got the ratings for this interview. Then come November sweeps he is going to reunite them with their daughter on the show.

All imho.

All day I have struggled with sadness and outrage over Cindy's dismissal of Caylee tossed in the swamp because her body is just a "shell". Boots, your post today really said what I have been thinking all day, but couldn't put into words. Respect. Respect and love for the body that held the soul of this innocent child. I am so very sorry for your loss. Your granddaughter is at rest now and her courageous battle is over. I would like to think that Caylee met her at the gates of heaven and took her by the hand to introduce her to all the other angel-babies in heaven. My prayers are with you and your family.

All imho.

There are no words :hug:

When CA said to Dr P "'Justice for Caylee' was her mother walking out of that courtroom not guilty" etc. she is really saying IMO that the end justified the means. It was ok in her mind to perjure herself and help get FCA off because she refused to believe there wasn't love between FCA and Caylee, and that whatever happened was unintended by FCA.

MOO.

Haven't read the whole thread but apparently Cindy said that she'd been told that Caylee wasn't where Casey left her? !!! Whoa!! What? Someone said that to Cindy? Who? If it's true, it could fit with a theory I've had all along that the detectives in the swamp looking for Caylee where there trying to find something Casey was looking for so Baez could make a deal with the prosecution in exchange for Caylee's remains. I think Baez may have told Dominic Casey or someone else who told Dominic Casey where to look, but they just got the wrong turn off, or walk in, whatever. Why else would the defense be so insistent that the body had been moved?
If I remember right - she said that Casey said that - she didn't explain if fca said it to her or if she was told that fca said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker