Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very odd, and I have to say I completely missed that....Why not one of the two you mentioned or his typical Mark, the office manager?

ETA ~
I suppose maybe he could have had someone else write the email for him? Otherwise I don't have a clue, and it certainly does look very odd.

Not to mention who is the "our" at the practice he is speaking for? At the point that email was sent out, the practice only consisted of him. Weird.

Thank you for the link to this article, relay.

This tells me a lot. MS is a deadbeat for not getting patients records to them and not paying the rent/lease on the medical office suite. This information tells me that he is not working with LE and certainly hadn't worn a wire for LE.

MS jumped in right away after Dr. Sievers was killed with all sorts of grandiose plans in keeping her work and her practice going. He really thought he could do this, IMO. He and LS had their million dollar donation page and really had high hopes. Just who did he think he was?

Anyway, all of this just makes me more sure that MS had something to do with the murder. And just how does he think he is entitled to keep holding the medical practice office suite with paying the rent or lease on it?

All of this just baffles and infuriates me!

*Every word is just my opinion and speculation.

How does not paying the rent translate into not working with LE? Not trying to be in your face, lol. I thought it was stated very early on that he was cooperating with LE.

As for immediately stating that he was trying to keep the practice going, I don't see anything suspicious with that all - there are bills to pay in addition to keeping the family home and care for the kidlets. They may have invested money in other ventures and need immediate cash. I can see the first bit of adrenaline and mania fading into severe or clinical depression and the resulting inability to function "normally". In the beginning it would be easy to either drop everything and collapse or equally easy to keep a stiff upper lip and keep putting one foot in front of the other in a kind of robotic way to try and keep a sense of normalcy or even relevance. After a time, it would smack you in the face as being fruitless and you'd wonder why you bother? On one level, you know some patients are counting on you for their records, the rent is in arrears, you could be a suspect in your wife's murder (definitely is in some of public opinion)... a lot of people might just shut down. I agree with others that his latest letter to patients was pretty bad in many areas. I had missed what KateB pointed out this morning, that's one more bad point. Too many excuses in that letter, some manipulation by mentioning the children. He should have had his lawyer write it out verbatim for him and then let him email AND snail mail as if he had written it himself. Remove the ego, remove the excuses, remove the manipulation.

LS started the fundraiser. I understand she may have had to have his permission or participation to do it? I don't know - lots of fundraisers are started without any input from the recipient - that's why scammers continue to try. Even if she had his input, we don't know that he put her up to it. It left a huge bad taste in my mouth when I saw the original amount and the timing of it, but some people just are clueless about how something can appear to others, or he was just that desperate knowing what the finances were at the time. Maybe he is guilty, I don't know. We have some facts, but mostly we have our opinions on what those facts might mean :) My first instinct was hellyeah he did it - based on nothing except that she came back alone and convenient. I've been scooting over to the innocent side for quite a while, though. Occasionally, I teeter.

Maybe the "spokesperson" is his lawyer?

Or while writing the subject line, MS was thinking "I'm going to distance myself" and created a 'spokesperson' to send the email. Maybe he forgot about the Spokesperson alter ego and signed off MS. :doh::juggling:

"Owner demands rent for Sievers' office; Decision coming on Wright documents"
Posted: Oct 16, 2015 5:55 PM EDT

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30282965/...ight-documents

The owner said attorneys met with Mark Sievers on Oct. 5 and gave him an ultimatum -- pay all rent that is owed, or vacate. But no money has been paid, and Mark Sievers still returns to the office routinely.

Oct 5... the same day he e-mailed patients and instructed them to snail mail to the office address.

Possible new timeline entry?
10/5/2015 RHHC ordered to pay or vacate.
10/5/2015 Patients instructed to mail patient records request to the address being vacated.

Oct 5... the same day he e-mailed patients and instructed them to snail mail to the office address.

10/5/2015 Patients instructed to mail patient records request to the address being vacated.

Wow, great catch KateB :)

:blowkiss: kate.

What do you need as a mod to have to move it from "possible timeline entry?" to put it on the timeline? How can we help as many items in MSM like this have been suggested but not added. What is needed more than msm ?

ETA : or verified patients receipt and forwarding to the moderators of emails that have been posted here

Is there something that we can assist you with?

:blowkiss: kate.

What do you need as a mod to have to move it from "possible timeline entry?" to put it on the timeline? How can we help as many items in MSM like this have been suggested but not added. What is needed more than msm ?

Is there something that we can assist you with?

Post it here with the supporting link(s):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...line-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-**MINIMAL-DISCUSSION**
This one is for working out the fact from the hearsay.
Then it'll go to the top post of that thread and also to the permanent sticky/closed thread here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289993-TIMELINE-Reference-thread-***Read-Only***

Originally Posted by KateB

Perhaps MS sent the email to patients prior to the meeting with the landlord's attorneys? Regardless, the landlord's attorneys requested MS to pay rent, or vacate, which isn't the same as being ordered to vacate via an eviction.

Perhaps MS sent the email to patients prior to the meeting with the landlord's attorneys? Regardless, the landlord's attorneys requested MS to pay rent, or vacate, which isn't the same as being ordered to vacate via an eviction.

Maybe because this is not a residential lease, the owner could take possession of the office faster (JMO) than waiting for a court order. Either way, odd that MS would specifically request hard copies to an address that he owes back rent on and likely won't have possession of within 30...60 days?

The office lease can't be month to month. So if you skip out early. You will have to pay the remainder or lose your deposit or something.

But why keep the office anyways once you found out your brother killed your wife. I would have been let that place go. Jmo. It just seems like he really isn't giving 2 craps about this.

Maybe because this is not a residential lease, the owner could take possession of the office faster (JMO) than waiting for a court order. Either way, odd that MS would specifically request hard copies to an address that he owes back rent on and likely won't have possession of within 30...60 days?

Also, it's understandable in the circumstances to have been caught off guard financially by tragic circumstances, but if you can't pay then simply vacate as asked. The blatant disregard for patients and their right to medical records, and the landlord and their right to contractual rent payment certainly highlights what appears to be an above the law attitude.

OP have talked about how stressed MS must be. Makes sense.

Theresa was well loved. I am sure there are lots of competent people that could help him out. Has he not reached out?

Also, it's understandable in the circumstances to have been caught off guard financially by tragic circumstances, but if you can't pay then simply vacate as asked. The blatant disregard for patients and their right to medical records, and the landlord and their right to contractual rent payment certainly highlights what appears to be an above the law attitude.

I wonder if MS is so overwhelmed with possibly being arrested that nothing else matters. No consequence of failing to pay rent, failing to return medical records, is worse than what he sees on the horizon.:jail::moo:

If MS knows he won't be obligating the rental agreement & is expecting eviction he should have purchased a post office box and used that as the address for patients to send their requests to. If evicted, MS should submit a forwarding address to the post office.

I don't think MS is thinking clearly, for whatever reason(s).

Agree. If they lived there; I would understand. But it's an office. Just say your goodbyes and let it go.

Btw: Who would ever try to replace their murder wife's practice with another doctor. That is somewhat insane. Looking for someone to fill your wife's shoes in her private practice is just ludicrous. Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back