Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me and my wife have mortgage insurance. So if something happens; The loan is paid. Now my name isn't on the mortgage because it was better at the time to let her get it solo. So since both ms and ts was on the mortgage; maybe that type of insurance wouldn't work in this case since he's still alive and capable to work.

But even so. I'm sure she had to have a 7 figure policy to cover everything. But it seems like ms knows that the jig is up. Unless she trusted him to make the life insurance payments; but he forgot and now knows that she wasn't covered. Because 1 missed payment can mess everything up if the death occurs while the payment is past due. Jmo

How does not paying the rent translate into not working with LE? Not trying to be in your face, lol. I thought it was stated very early on that he was cooperating with LE.

*Respectfully snipped by me.

Well, in my opinion MS is not working with LE. He may be cooperating to an extent, though. In my opinion, MS is a deadbeat for not paying the rent/lease payments on the medical office suite and not getting the patients records to them. It's cool that you do not have the same opinion as myself. I do not feel you are in my face at all. Someone had commented that MS may have been wearing a wire at the funeral working with LE. I should have quoted the post.

It's just me and how I am, but I think anyone is a deadbeat that does not take care of his/her business whether it be lease payments or sending out patients records to them.

I was careful to write that my opinion was just that - my opinion and speculation. Also; working with LE and cooperating with them are two distinctly different things, IMO.

MOO

*Respectfully snipped by me.

Well, in my opinion MS is not working with LE. He may be cooperating to an extent, though. In my opinion, MS is a deadbeat for not paying the rent/lease payments on the medical office suite and not getting the patients records to them. It's cool that you do not have the same opinion as myself. I do not feel you are in my face at all. Someone had commented that MS may have been wearing a wire at the funeral working with LE. I should have quoted the post.

It's just me and how I am, but I think anyone is a deadbeat that does not take care of his/her business whether it be lease payments or sending out patients records to them.

I was careful to write that my opinion was just that - my opinion and speculation. Also; working with LE and cooperating with them are two distinctly different things, IMO.

MOO

Thank you for understanding about my curiosity. No worry, I know you weren't saying it was fact, I was just curious as to how you connected statements, that's all. I wasn't sure if you were saying those as tongue-in-cheek kind of thing. Thank you for explaining. :D

I agree with you there's a distinction between cooperating and working with LE, I hadn't thought about it that way.

It's enlightening and can be fun being able to discuss both sides of things :eek:ddsmiley:

I wonder if it possible that MS and CWW may have been selling drugs outside of Dr. Teresa's clinic without her knowledge, but using her doctor status. In Florida, there were huge loopholes regarding cash-only clinics who were not regulated by the state. Thus, they could sell as many drugs of any kind without being regulated which resulted in Florida having a huge problem with pain clinics selling drugs solely for money to anyone for any reason. I don't know if the law has been changed since the 1990's, but it appears that at least up to 2014, when this article was written, there were still some loopholes regarding cash-only clinics. The article mentions Biogenesis, but many were and maybe still are doing this. I do not know what laws were in place at the time of Dr. Teresa's murder.

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/southeast/2014/03/26/324437.htm

The cash-only loophole in the law has allowed some clinics that offer illicit steroids and human growth hormone to flourish in the state, particularly in South Florida, where Biogenesis of America was able to operate.

I wonder if it possible that MS and CWW may have been selling drugs outside of Dr. Teresa's clinic without her knowledge, but using her doctor status. In Florida, there were huge loopholes regarding cash-only clinics who were not regulated by the state. Thus, they could sell as many drugs of any kind without being regulated which resulted in Florida having a huge problem with pain clinics selling drugs solely for money to anyone for any reason. I don't know if the law has been changed since the 1990's, but it appears that at least up to 2014, when this article was written, there were still some loopholes regarding cash-only clinics. The article mentions Biogenesis, but many were and maybe still are doing this. I do not know what laws were in place at the time of Dr. Teresa's murder.

i think this was very likely, in addition to every other type of nefarious deed. in my opinion.

I dont know if I am posting this link properly. If so, look at Teresa's about me... It says Worked, past tense. Someone changed that on her FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004391764552&sk=about

Yet, on MS FB account is still shows that he is currently working their.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.sievers.1/about

I wonder if this might have happened from the RHHC linked page itself. Have you clicked through to it? I can't remember what it looked like before.

Direct link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Restorative-Health-Healing-Center/155499001151826

i think this was very likely, in addition to every other type of nefarious deed. in my opinion.

I agree. I bet he had lots of ideas going. He is an entrepreneur, according to Skinner.

i wonder if ms is so overwhelmed with possibly being arrested that nothing else matters. No consequence of failing to pay rent, failing to return medical records, is worse than what he sees on the horizon.:jail::moo:

bingo.

In Ca. There are plenty of cash doctors that sell you a medical Marijuana card for like $200. They just put down arthritis or something simple and that's it.

I think ts realized that ms needed to start pulling his weight financially. She probably made that position for him at first but decided that she will take over that part. Especially if he wanted a pay check that was just for his pocket only.

Oh snap. Good question.

AmazonRain. Was TS actually paying ms a check for himself. Or did she just put the office manager income towards the household finances?

I'm just surprised that he didn't deem it necessary to get a real job that paid atleast 30k a year once the kids got bigger.

Perhaps MS sent the email to patients prior to the meeting with the landlord's attorneys? Regardless, the landlord's attorneys requested MS to pay rent, or vacate, which isn't the same as being ordered to vacate via an eviction.

The timestamp on the e-mail is 6:09 PM. Possible but doubtful. I'd think he would know then if he had no intention to pay tens of thousands of dollars in back rent.
Ten days later, the placards come down. I'm curious if the landlord did that or if MS did that.

In Ca. There are plenty of cash doctors that sell you a medical Marijuana card for like $200. They just put down arthritis or something simple and that's it.
In San Diego, you can get a medical marijuana 'card' from a doctor for as little as $25.00 for a first-time patient, and a renewal for as little as $15.00 - and they'll do house calls! A "Grower's Exemption" certification is also available for $25.00. Source: The San Diego Reader, 10/15/2015.

Just saying.

IIRC a verified patient posted that she had been asked to write one check to the clinic and a separate check for the supplements. I wonder why this was done. I believe TS came to the awakening that all her years of hard work had been pilfered away from her.

JMO's

Teresa Sievers' Estero medical office to close
Trent Kelly, NBC-2
8:14 PM, Oct 21, 2015
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/teresa-sievers-estero-medical-office-to-close

NBC2 has learned the former office of Dr. Teresa Sievers in Estero will soon be closing its doors.
Partial owners of the Estero medical complex confirm Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, has signed away his shares in the building -- meaning the office must now go.
Last week, Mark Sievers was meeting with attorneys from the complex after he failed to pay rent.
On Wednesday, we learned he must now vacate the building entirely after signing away his shares of the complex on Monday.
Read more at NBC-2.com

Teresa Sievers' Estero medical office to close
Trent Kelly, NBC-2
8:14 PM, Oct 21, 2015
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/teresa-sievers-estero-medical-office-to-close

NBC2 has learned the former office of Dr. Teresa Sievers in Estero will soon be closing its doors.
Partial owners of the Estero medical complex confirm Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, has signed away his shares in the building -- meaning the office must now go.
Last week, Mark Sievers was meeting with attorneys from the complex after he failed to pay rent.
On Wednesday, we learned he must now vacate the building entirely after signing away his shares of the complex on Monday.
Read more at NBC-2.com.
Also from the video at your link (paraphrased): (This reporter) spoke with Mark Seivers, office manager, by telephone and at a different number than the one Dr. Seivers' patients have been instructed to call, but Seivers had no comment...

Sounds like rent had not been paid for a long time. Wasn't it $5000 month?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back