Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All JMO. I think $30k figure pertains to the value of the tangible property in the office space, items owned by TS, aside from and unrelated to the office space real estate deal.

The medical equipment, computer and furniture, I'm guessing, cost $30k in 2007 and a tax was paid. Subsequently, the exemption amount listed for the same asset(s) going forward is less every year. It depreciates, like a car value.

Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

hmmm...box truck backed up to garage & it appears that the "office" is now being relocated to the Sievers' garage.

hmmm...box truck backed up to garage & it appears that the "office" is now being relocated to the Sievers' garage.

love getting your updates through this case! Not to be too tangential- but hope the dogs have space in there too. Better yet, inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

love getting your updates through this case! Not to be too tangential- but hope the dogs have space in there too. Better yet, inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's actually all going inside. I would just think this would be difficult from a "child's" perspective.

It's actually all going inside. I would just think this would be difficult from a "child's" perspective.

Those poor sweet girls. They are going to be needing a lot of therapy. Through no fault of their own (or TS) this tragedy just keeps on ruining the lives of others.

I wonder what that means about the medical records. I assume they are on whatever computer equipment is being relocated.

Here's the start of the article if the link isn't working so y'all can google it.

Ties emerge between medical records theft, meth labs

By Joseph Conn | June 21, 2013
"Two northern California healthcare organizations have sent letters to more than 17,000 patients notifying them that their personally identifiable medical records have been exposed in separate breach incidents.

Meanwhile, links between one of the breaches and a meth amphetamine investigation may have national implications, according to a California-based privacy expert".

Here's the start of the article if the link isn't working so y'all can google it.

"Two northern California healthcare organizations have sent letters to more than 17,000 patients notifying them that their personally identifiable medical records have been exposed in separate breach incidents.

Meanwhile, links between one of the breaches and a meth amphetamine investigation may have national implications, according to a California-based privacy expert".

Excellent find FTO!

From the article and people here have stated that it was a possibility for CWW and TS practice: “They'll go in and by whatever means they can, they will acquire healthcare files and start getting prescriptions for meth amphetamine precursors. They'll steal people's identities, a lot of them, and they'll write prescriptions for that. They would parse out these prescriptions over a long, long period of time and over a lot of people.”

Meanwhile, links between one of the breaches and a meth amphetamine investigation may have national implications
, according to a California-based privacy expert".

Just Wow. Bingo. I swear you Web Sleuths are amazing.

My career was in public health and we were required to go to a training given by LE about meth labs. The thing about meth he said, is that if you can get your hands on Sudafed, it is SO cheap to make, the profit margins is HUGE, plus it is easy to make. He showed us slides of meth labs even in the trunks of cars. Plus he said, there is a tremendous market for it because people can't buy enough of it - all the tweaks can't get enough of it. He said it was one of the most destructive drugs out there destroying lives without abandon. You can get hooked on it with lst try.

The FBI guy said that that is how they found the meth labs - from checking with the local drug stores and seeing who bought a high volume of it. With now in NC Sudafed is so tough to get, he said they'd seen a decrease in meth labs.

How convenient to order it through a Dr's office and distribute to (not fake patients, real patients with names and addresses of being TS' patients.) I truly think you folks hit on the most logical scenario - given CWW's history. Poor TS. While she's working her --- off to help people, it is very possible CWW and someone else could have been coordinating something very simple to get a HUMONGOUS profit margin. Ummmm.

All JMO. I think $30k figure pertains to the value of the tangible property in the office space, items owned by TS, aside from and unrelated to the office space real estate deal.

The medical equipment, computer and furniture, I'm guessing, cost $30k in 2007 and a tax was paid. Subsequently, the exemption amount listed for the same asset(s) going forward is less every year. It depreciates, like a car value.
CREEPINGSKILLS You are determined not to let me "wean myself" from research, huh? I am not an expert on Florida business taxes, but it does appear to reflect "equipment purchases" (desks, chairs, machinery, med equip) or "cost of build out" (think of it as customizing your office or store with unique fixtures, carpet etc) and using a 10 year election on the depreciation, with an "accelerated amount taken in the first year" looks like 200% Declining Balance option etc. LOL, tax stuff is so boring!
Where I live, businesses have to fill one out every year....EVERYTHING is taxed. It is pretty standard to pay a business renewal license tax/fee, too. (The profession that attracts the least amount of sociopaths... lovable boring bean counters!! :loveyou: Shout out to accountants :loveyou:)

CREEPINGSKILLS You are determined not to let me "wean myself" from research, huh? I am not an expert on Florida business taxes, but it does appear to reflect "equipment purchases" (desks, chairs, machinery, med equip) or "cost of build out" (think of it as customizing your office or store with unique fixtures, carpet etc) and using a 10 year election on the depreciation, with an "accelerated amount taken in the first year" looks like 200% Declining Balance option etc. LOL, tax stuff is so boring!
Where I live, businesses have to fill one out every year....EVERYTHING is taxed. It is pretty standard to pay a business renewal license tax/fee, too. (The profession that attracts the least amount of sociopaths... lovable boring bean counters!! :loveyou: Shout out to accountants :loveyou:)

Thank you, IQuestion! Very helpful, exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.
Bean counters! That cracked me up. :loveyou:

I believe there were or are two separate LLC's involved with the practice. One LLC for the building from when it was built. A co-op of the Drs. who made initial investments for the building who I'm sure (IMO) secured a building loan in the beginning. Each Dr. having "shares" of ownership of that LLC depending on the size of the space to be used. This would provide for an extra layer of protection of liability in case of a potential lawsuit against any one single practice, or default one single default on payment. Thus having a "leaseback" or rent being paid into the pool account to make payments on the "loans", real estate taxes, maintenance and such. With it being an LLC any profit or loss would be distributed annually after taxes are done, creating a "K-1" for each "shareholder".

The second LLC formed for the practice itself creating another layer of liability for the same reasons as the first for TS and family personally. Mainly in the event of a malpractice or other suit involving an employee or patient. So (IMO) the practice LLC is a stand alone entity. It makes it's own profit and losses. Given the choice of paying the "lease" for the practice with monies still existing in the LLC account or signing over the "shares" to the building LLC (which no longer has any value to MS in that he cannot operate a "practice" there) to make more money. He simply signed papers to get rid of the debt and keep the money.

Sorry for the long post, but my opinion that not paying the rent does not mean he doesn't have the money.

New email to patients

Dear Patients and Friends:

Although I would like to speak with each & every one of you personally, I cannot do that at this time so I am sending another email.

It is with a sad heart that I must tell you that we were unsuccessful in finding a like-minded and like-hearted physician to step into the practice. Therefore, we are closing our physical location at: 10201 Arcos Avenue, Suite 201, Estero, FL 33928 as ofOctober 31, 2015.

At this time, all the requests for medical records that have been received have been processed and mailed out. Restorative Health and Healing Center, LLC will still be the custodian of your medical records as dictated by Florida law.

You may request your records in writing by mailing a signed & dated release including your date of birth, to:

Restorative Health & Healing Center
PO Box 366311
Bonita Springs, FL 34136.

As many of you went through great lengths before finding Dr. Sievers, we urge that you take the same measures when selecting a new physician. You can always check on the licensure status of your prospective doctor by visiting:
http://www.flhealthsource.gov/ and entering his / her name under "verify a license" and select "medical doctor" for MDs or "osteopathic physician" for DOs.

There are many good local physicians, but Dr. Sangeeta Pati in Orlando, Florida truly shared Dr. Sievers extensive and unique approach to healthcare. Dr. Pati is still taking on new patients; however, your initial consult must be in person and all phone calls will be directed through her office at 407.478.9797.

As a reminder, you can still order your supplements as you have in the past (Xymogen # 800.647.6100; this will be indefinite).

I want to take this time to thank all of you for your patience and continued support during this tragic time in our lives. Your thoughts, prayers & positive emails have been and continue to be greatly appreciated by our daughters and myself.
I wish you all the very best on your journey with your future healthcare needs.
Take Care & G-d Bless you all.

Mark Sievers
Info@RHHCenter.com

I see that supplements can still be ordered using their number, a small trickle of cashflow. I see he has addressed the medical records issue, though since it was so easily addressed, I wish he had done it sooner.

Oh and some of his arrogance/ego seems to be missing in the recent email, did someone else compose it for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back