Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Josh Powell case on my mind, let me say this. IF LE thought for a moment that MS was involved, would they let him continue to live with his children/ family, whatever and risk a mass murder suicide if they came to arrest MS? I suppose MS could be cooperating and this is all a ruse to flush out more participants and get the already arrested perps to sing.

The reality is that MS is out and about and he isnt wearing a striped jumpsuit. i suppose some weight should be given to THAT!

JMO on all of this. My heart is still in the other thread..lol.

Where is he living? Is he living with the children? Is there info on that?

Where is he living? Is he living with the children? Is there info on that?

i dont know. You would think someone would know and it would be out in the news or "on the street" info by now. I am hopeful that in the interest of protecting the children, people are purposely being quiet about his /their whereabouts. My guess is that LE knows and believes they are safe and is keeping an eye on things. JMO

Sorry, I think KateB moved over some posts to this thread that were posted in the other thread (and included some responses, like mine). So, it wasn't intentional infiltration. I love the two threads being separate. Have a good day!

Thanks Kammie. I must have come in right after things were moved and thought "where am I?" :D

I can not wrap my head around the attendance of WWW at TS funeral. I feel like I should ask this question in each thread. MS not involved , then wow , beyond evil. Any thoughts on this?

Here is my theory not involving MS (at least not directly). Because CWW was working for TS's medical practice as an IT person, he obviously had access to TS data base. CWW then used his knowledge in an illegal money making scheme, maybe or maybe not with inside help from someone at TS's practice (explains why LE has not ruled out other arrests). TS found out and was gathering evidence to turn over to LE. MS being friends with CWW, let his friend know what was going down. ME told CWW that TS had downloaded the evidence to her home computer which CWW didn't have access. CWW found out that the family was going away and asked MS when he would be back. MS told CWW that he would be home on Wed., so CWW planned to go to MS and TS's home on Sunday night to try retrieving the evidence. CWW asked his drug buddy JR for help in breaking into the house. I think CWW had access to the security codes somehow and had plans to destroy the evidence. When TS showed up on Sunday and caught CWW and JR in her home she was killed, hence the 2nd degree murder charge because their intention was to steal or destroy evidence and not to murder. Of course MS feels really guilty for his wife's death because he was the one who forewarned CWW he was going to be in trouble soon.

Here is my theory not involving MS (at least not directly). Because CWW was working for TS's medical practice as an IT person, he obviously had access to TS data base. CWW then used his knowledge in an illegal money making scheme, maybe or maybe not with inside help from someone at TS's practice (explains why LE has not ruled out other arrests). TS found out and was gathering evidence to turn over to LE. MS being friends with CWW, let his friend know what was going down. ME told CWW that TS had downloaded the evidence to her home computer which CWW didn't have access. CWW found out that the family was going away and asked MS when he would be back. MS told CWW that he would be home on Wed., so CWW planned to go to MS and TS's home on Sunday night to try retrieving the evidence. CWW asked his drug buddy JR for help in breaking into the house. I think CWW had access to the security codes somehow and had plans to destroy the evidence. When TS showed up on Sunday and caught CWW and JR in her home she was killed, hence the 2nd degree murder charge because their intention was to steal or destroy evidence and not to murder. Of course MS feels really guilty for his wife's death because he was the one who forewarned CWW he was going to be in trouble soon.

Good theory BVS but I personally feel that CWW knew TS was going to be back early (just imagine the surprise of about 75% of us if this turns out to be untrue). Is there a way that CWW did know she would be home but MS didn't know she would be murdered. Working off your theory?

* One thing I learned watching Jodi's criminal trial was in Juan's closing statements to the jury when he said if they didn't believe Jodi premeditated the murder (i.e. planned and carried it out), they could still vote to convict her of felony 1st degree murder because Travis was murdered during the commission of a crime (which in her case was either trespassing due to her being there at the house uninvited, or theft because she said she took Travis' gun with her when she left his house -- which she very clearly stated he did in fact own). That, to me, all but ensured the jury would at the very least convict her of 1st degree murder and blew her baseless claim of self-defense right out of the water. :D

Hopefully this same statute applies to Rodgers and Wright for the jury to also consider. I know, I know... it's still early in the investigation stage right now.

I think the theory you have come up with is very possible, bvstrish. It fits well with what I have been mulling over. I'll also add that MS may not have known about whatever CWW was doing and may not be the one who told CWW that TS had downloaded the evidence to her home computer. Someone else in the office who was involved may have told CWW, or it may be that he could tell remotely that it had been done.
JMO

Good theory BVS but I personally feel that CWW knew TS was going to be back early (just imagine the surprise of about 75% of us if this turns out to be untrue). Is there a way that CWW did know she would be home but MS didn't know she would be murdered. Working off your theory?

BBM

I'll give your question a try, Bobby. You may be right that CWW did know that TS would be coming home (because he could access the schedule or MS innocently mentioned it), but was hoping to get in and out of the house before she arrived. It may have taken longer than expected to destroy or erase the evidence on her computer. She arrived and it got ugly.

OR, CWW could not access the information on her computer and erase it, needed to wait to have her do it, and then killed her to prevent her from telling what she knew.

OR he knew from the beginning that he not only needed to erase the information, but kill her because of what she knew, which would have led to a first degree murder charge, I expect. So I'm not sure he originally planned to kill her, based on the second degree murder charge. The charge can change, I suppose.

JR being along indicates to me that CWW knew it could get ugly and wanted JR to be the one to do the dirty work.

I can not wrap my head around the attendance of WWW at TS funeral. I feel like I should ask this question in each thread. MS not involved , then wow , beyond evil. Any thoughts on this?

I think that regardless of whether MS knew or did not know what was going on, CWW had to be at the funeral to avoid suspicion. Jodi Arias attended a memorial for Travis Alexander and acted like she belonged there. What a shock that was to his friends, who suspected her from the moment his body was found! Evil indeed.

JMO

I think the theory you have come up with is very possible, bvstrish. It fits well with what I have been mulling over. I'll also add that MS may not have known about whatever CWW was doing and may not be the one who told CWW that TS had downloaded the evidence to her home computer. Someone else in the office who was involved may have told CWW, or it may be that he could tell remotely that it had been done.
JMO

BBM

I'll give your question a try, Bobby. You may be right that CWW did know that TS would be coming home (because he could access the schedule or MS innocently mentioned it), but was hoping to get in and out of the house before she arrived. It may have taken longer than expected to destroy or erase the evidence on her computer. She arrived and it got ugly.

OR, CWW could not access the information on her computer and erase it, needed to wait to have her do it, and then killed her to prevent her from telling what she knew.

OR he knew from the beginning that he not only needed to erase the information, but kill her because of what she knew, which would have led to a first degree murder charge, I expect. So I'm not sure he originally planned to kill her, based on the second degree murder charge. The charge can change, I suppose.

JR being along indicates to me that CWW knew it could get ugly and wanted JR to be the one to do the dirty work.

I think that regardless of whether MS knew or did not know what was going on, CWW had to be at the funeral to avoid suspicion. Jodi Arias attended a memorial for Travis Alexander and acted like she belonged there. What a shock that was to his friends, who suspected her from the moment his body was found! Evil indeed.

JMO

Like the Arias case, I wonder if any suspicions/suspects are revealed on the 911 call (from unidentified MD).

JMO

BBM

JMO

I surely will not state this eloquently, but one reason for second degree charges is that in Missouri you can't be charge more without getting in front of a grand jury. It's been discussed a lot and there have been associated links. But I don't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info about the second degree charge. I must have missed that discussion along the way. :blushing: You snooze, you lose! That definitely makes the theory that he went there to kill her much more solid and realistic to me. I officially move that scenario to number one in my post.

I just read the eulogy given by the lady priest and this idea popped into my head. She related a story about how many homeless had TS to thank for getting disability and now having homes. Maybe she DID NOT help WWW with his..cough.. Fibromyalgia and that made him real mad? Could be something as weird as that to push a tweeked-out CWW to murder.

I just read the eulogy given by the lady priest and this idea popped into my head. She related a story about how many homeless had TS to thank for getting disability and now having homes. Maybe she DID NOT help WWW with his..cough.. Fibromyalgia and that made him real mad? Could be something as weird as that to push a tweeked-out CWW to murder.
Lacks the wow factor, sorry. It has to be complicated.[emoji53]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So maybe the reason CWW brought JR with him was CWW was too disabled by his fibromyalgia to be able to finish the job? Sorry, but I do disability evaluations for part of my job, and if he can travel back and forth 1200 miles, on a regular basis, I think he probably was NOT "disabled". Even if he (ahem) is found innocent, I think he just lost his disability payments!

So maybe the reason CWW brought JR with him was CWW was too disabled by his fibromyalgia to be able to finish the job? Sorry, but I do disability evaluations for part of my job, and if he can travel back and forth 1200 miles, on a regular basis, I think he probably was NOT "disabled". Even if he (ahem) is found innocent, I think he just lost his disability payments!

Not to get off topic but not if SSDI - a SSDI disabled person can attempt to re-enter the workforce at any time up to a 9 mos period and not lose their benefits. Aka they could theoretically work for 6 mos every year and never interrupt their benefits although the benefits themselves would be offset by the earnings..but still

Eta correcting myself it's limited to that amount of mos within a 60 month period

CWW probably started claiming fibromyalgia in 2007, right around his "retirement". :fishy:

CWW probably started claiming fibromyalgia in 2007, right around his "retirement". :fishy:

Maybe his fibromyalgia is self-diagnosed. After all, there are no real definitive tests for it. It isn't proven with a blood test or any kinds of xrays, CAT scans, etc. But let's say he has a real diagnosis from a doctor. What could he do with that? He could apply for disability but the chances of him getting it for that are slim. In fact, even with a verified illness many applicants are denied right off the bat and have to fight to get reconsideration with stronger "evidence". So maybe he got himself that St. Petersburg address in FL that he mentioned on his facebook page about a year ago, and started creating phony letters appearing to be from Dr. S and altered test results actually belonging to other patients, etc. in an attempt to get reconsideration for disability from the state of Florida. Then if he had that going, maybe he could do the same thing in the state of Missouri with a slight change of his name and a SSN obtained from a patient of Dr. S that he could tell would be unlikely to be discovered. Or he could be trying to get disability by impersonating MS and collecting benefits in his name. Hmmm. So then if TS and/or MS discovered this and confronted him with it, he was worried about being turned in for fraud. But because he couldn't kill his best friend, he killed Dr. S to send a strong message to MS that he meant business and wouldn't stand for being turned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina