Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Florida LE is waiting for JR to serve his 6 months in Missouri. When he gets extradited to Florida then they'll start playing hard ball with him.
Good timing = good results. I think LE pretty much knows what went on. IMO it's a timing issue. No hurry to charge additional perp yet because they have to wait for CWW and JR to get to FL ---JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If they Know MS was involved I think they would have arrested him. they wouldn't have to wait for CWW to get to FLA. JMO

MS not being arrested yet keeps me on the fence.

If they Know MS was involved I think they would have arrested him. they wouldn't have to wait for CWW to get to FLA. JMO

MS not being arrested yet keeps me on the fence.
I expect MS to be arrested, but I think we're going to have a wait for it. I think when they go to the grand jury for the 1st degree indictments they will present evidence against MS and indict him at the same time. That's going to take a few months.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My thought is if MS is involved, LE doesn't have enough to arrest him
I can't see LE leaving a murderer on the streets and caring for a young family unless they have no choice

JMO

Maybe in the wrong thread:shame:

I expect MS to be arrested, but I think we're going to have a wait for it. I think when they go to the grand jury for the 1st degree indictments they will present evidence against MS and indict him at the same time. That's going to take a few months.

My question is...(hope u know the ans) IF they have evidence why wouldn't they just arrest him?
Unless its circumstantial. Right?

My thought is if MS is involved, LE doesn't have enough to arrest him
I can't see LE leaving a murderer on the streets and caring for a young family unless they have no choice

JMO

Maybe in the wrong thread:shame:

Or he isn't involved~!

And I don't know where to post anymore either this is just to confusing for me!

See I think if MS is involved in his wife murder LE would be very EAGER to arrest him ASAP.
As I see it so far they have nothing!
JMO

Was this a vendetta of some kind?

Was CWW seeking vengeance on TS for something maybe medical. WAs she consulted or had she treated anyone he knows or knew?

My question is...(hope u know the ans) IF they have evidence why wouldn't they just arrest him?
Unless its circumstantial. Right?
Moo... but no compelling reason to arrest immediately. He has kids, family, strong ties to the community, so he's not a flight risk. He's local, not out of state, so they can keep an eye on him and don't have to go through an extradition process. Despite our concerns, it doesn't seem that the girls are in any danger. It has to go through grand jury anyway, and an arrest sooner would start the clock ticking. And he doesn't appear to pose a threat to the community.

ETA. There are lots of cases on here where LE took a great deal of time, sometimes years, to make an arrest. It's to their benefit to hold off as long as they can to build their case.

Sorry, ETA again... doesn't mean they don't have evidence, but they only get one bite at the apple so better to have the case as strong as possible before an arrest.

Moo... but no compelling reason to arrest immediately. He has kids, family, strong ties to the community, so he's not a flight risk. He's local, not out of state, so they can keep an eye on him and don't have to go through an extradition process. Despite our concerns, it doesn't seem that the girls are in any danger. It has to go through grand jury anyway, and an arrest sooner would start the clock ticking. And he doesn't appear to pose a threat to the community.

ETA. There are lots of cases on here where LE took a great deal of time, sometimes years, to make an arrest. It's to their benefit to hold off as long as they can to build their case.

Sorry, ETA again... doesn't mean they don't have evidence, but they only get one bite at the apple so better to have the case as strong as possible before an arrest.

I understand your line of thinking. That being said.. IF MS is INVOLVED, and this is a timing issue with LE not wanting to start the clock ticking .. it is a dangerous game, imo. We have no idea what MS would do. IF he was the mastermind, and feels the noose tightening, he could take the children with him ala Josh Powell. Even if he is under surveillance 24/7 people have been known to evade the police and escape. LE isnt sleeping in the same house with him.. any manner of poison or whatever could be used to effect a murder-suicide. MOO

LE may just not have enough to arrest him.. that is fine. They may NEVER have enough.. and he also may be 100% innocent. But, if they have enough and are waiting to arrest to buy time so the sunshine laws dont kick in, or they are waiting for the other 2 alleged perps to be returned to Florida..IMO that is a potentially risky strategy. JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Was this a vendetta of some kind?

Was CWW seeking vengeance on TS for something maybe medical. WAs she consulted or had she treated anyone he knows or knew?

I'm wondering that too, maybe TS or MS sold one of their supplements to a close family member of CWW and that close family member became sick and died.

Totally out of my hat, pulling things out of the air, watching waaaay too much Dateline and 20/20. (shaking fist in jest at youtube via roku) What if a man were pressured to commit murder because his spouse had harbored ill feelings for 24 years for whatever MS did or did not to her relative (or to her). Maybe it all just came to a head when MS showed up at their wedding. Or, maybe she felt so disrespected by TS because she didn't attend and thought TS was being snobby. ALL MAKING THIS UP OUT OF MY HEAD - strange things happen in real life - things we would never believe were true and might actually scoff at if we read them in a novel or saw them in a movie. One problem with anyone killing the loved one, but leaving alive the one whose life they're trying to ruin is that it's never just about that single target. The children, parents, siblings and loving friends all suffer in addition to the original target of the living spouse. :(

There's been conversation regarding possible envy enough to murder TS, maybe the envy would come from a spouse not from the actual killer. "Why should they have such a good life when I've had such tragedy?"
I hate even writing that when I think of the incredible tragedies and loss she's suffered and the most significant one right before her wedding, and now the arrest of her husband. I can't even imagine what she's thinking or feeling and I hope she's got support and is getting professional help because this truly is more than most people could bear.

Totally out of my hat, pulling things out of the air, watching waaaay too much Dateline and 20/20. (shaking fist in jest at youtube via roku) What if a man were pressured to commit murder because his spouse had harbored ill feelings for 24 years for whatever MS did or did not to her relative (or to her). Maybe it all just came to a head when MS showed up at their wedding. Or, maybe she felt so disrespected by TS because she didn't attend and thought TS was being snobby. ALL MAKING THIS UP OUT OF MY HEAD - strange things happen in real life - things we would never believe were true and might actually scoff at if we read them in a novel or saw them in a movie. One problem with anyone killing the loved one, but leaving alive the one whose life they're trying to ruin is that it's never just about that single target. The children, parents, siblings and loving friends all suffer in addition to the original target of the living spouse. :(

There's been conversation regarding possible envy enough to murder TS, maybe the envy would come from a spouse not from the actual killer. "Why should they have such a good life when I've had such tragedy?"

I hate even writing that when I think of the incredible tragedies and loss she's suffered and the most significant one right before her wedding, and now the arrest of her husband. I can't even imagine what she's thinking or feeling and I hope she's got support and is getting professional help because this truly is more than most people could bear.
or intended to reveal past histories of CWW. (I hear you now, Skinner, "Don't shoot the messenger!") CWW met the woman of his dreams at church, has turned his life around and IS GOING TO GET MARRIED. However, his wedding day is ruined when his BEST MAN (totally obsessed with money and his very successful wife/life) decides to be the center of attention, says inappropriate things, perhaps insults their lifestyle (Bette Davis 20 greatest insults, your choice!), insults the bride, tries to "hit on" the bride, keeps bringing up CWW's past indiscretions,.....something that emasculated him in front of everybody?
Maybe it upset CWW so badly, he just couldn't get over it? CWW decides to ruin MS by taking something away from MS....his wife, reputation and lifestyle? If that was CWW's intention, in many ways it worked. Only a person who knows your deepest secrets and fears can really hurt you. (Everyone else is just guessing when they hurl insults/gossip)
Why leave such a large digital footprint? Why enlist another person for a personal vendetta? Blinding rage=spur of the moment..NO, too much planning, time and miles went into the commission of this crime.
A Poor choice OF friends is not a felony, however in this case, IT SHOULD BE.
$$$$ Here is where my theory falls apart. JRR told his attorney, "I never met the Sievers and I don't know them." Wasn't JRR in attendance at CWW's wedding....ya' know the one MS presided over$$$$

CWW is why we need to be able to use the word t-h-u-g.

And wasn't this the same general time period when CWW was supposedly developing cutting edge multimedia products and making hundreds of dollars per hour? Yet he needed to sponge money off his buds?

Ah, what to believe....

Thinking here!

WHAT IF.................Someone Else hired CWW to kill Teresa?
Someone wanted her out of the way..

Maybe someone wanted to hurt MS.

Thinking here!

WHAT IF.................Someone Else hired CWW to kill Teresa?
Someone wanted her out of the way..

Maybe someone wanted to hurt MS.

Or wanted to send a message

Or wanted to send a message

What is the point of a message? MS is valuable because.......

MS is not supposed to blab? Who would trust that? I would just get the problem out of the way. Murder is murder no matter who you kill, TS or MS.

Why not simply hurt MS?

Maybe just maybe someone wanted a life with him. Or was Jealous of the life TS had.
to me this was a hate killing.

I do not think MS did this but that's JMO

What is the point of a message? MS is valuable because.......

MS is not supposed to blab? Who would trust that? I would just get the problem out of the way. Murder is murder no matter who you kill, TS or MS.

Well lets say (speculation here) MS had a relationship years ago with a certain someone.
This person sees him at the wedding of CWW and is still wishing she could be with him. Now what if this woman is related to CWW or friends and says to him OH I wish things were different and its possible there was no love lost between CWW and TS. Cww pays JR the 10 grand to go kill TS.

What if JR is MS's son?

CWW is living in a trailer and did you see pics of his wedding? Seems like it was really on the cheap.

And his wife is working as a waitress now. Doesn't sound like someone that has a spare $10,000 to blow

CWW is living in a trailer and did you see pics of his wedding? Seems like it was really on the cheap.

And his wife is working as a waitress now. Doesn't sound like someone that has a spare $10,000 to blow

I think the man has money!
Not on paper. On paper he poor!
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics