Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the man has money!
Not on paper. On paper he poor!
JMO
It could be.

But if you read about Ron Bolin, CWW was borrowing money and did not want to pay it back. It sounds like he is not fond of giving it up. $10,000 is a lot of cash. I can't see a cheapskate parting with that much.

Sure, if he could make money off of the $10,000. But just to donate it to a cause, no way.

What is the point of a message? MS is valuable because.......

MS is not supposed to blab? Who would trust that? I would just get the problem out of the way. Murder is murder no matter who you kill, TS or MS.

Well, because as of yet I do not know the motive.
So, would you entertain the thought at all that MS was much more valuable to CWW than TS?
Maybe CWW couldn't afford to kill MS

And murder IS murder
But do you really think anyone murders expecting to get caught?

Well, because as of yet I do not know the motive.
So, would you entertain the thought at all that MS was much more valuable to CWW than TS?

And murder IS murder
But do you really think anyone murders expecting to get caught?

Afford to kill MS? Why could he not afford to kill him?

What I am saying is if you are a killer, does it matter who you kill? I know Manson chose not to have a family killed because they had pics of their kids on the wall or mantle, but it seems like killers don't mind killing.

Seems like cww could have just done it himself instead of paying the $10,000. I bet someone paid them both.

What I am saying is if you are a killer, does it matter who you kill? I know Manson chose not to have a family killed because they had pics of their kids on the wall or mantle, but it seems like killers don't mind killing.

Yes, unless its random, in my opinion it does matter.. to the killer

What is the point of a message? MS is valuable because.......

MS is not supposed to blab? Who would trust that? I would just get the problem out of the way. Murder is murder no matter who you kill, TS or MS.

Agree. Plus I doubt cw would have agreed if the hit was mentioned by someone other than him or ms.

Maybe because MS was needed to continue doing whatever he'd been doing IF he was involved in something illegal. Maybe it's a gang thing. White, middle-aged, bald guys with specific facial hair and glasses...

Seriously, if this was a group (not gang) crime thing going on for decades - the duration of their friendship - he loves MS; he 1) doesn't want him to stop doing whatever he was doing (If he was involved), 2) killed his wife as a control action, 3) killed his wife to keep him quiet. Number 3 would only work if MS was frightened of being killed himself, otherwise, it could backfire and he'd go to police in fear for his daughters' lives, too. Maybe he did go to the police or the FBI. We have no idea what he's been doing. Anytime a crime is interstate or involves U.S. mail among other things, it becomes FBI - is that right? Using email to plan crimes would count. Federal communication issues?

I have been thinking about this angle as well and muddling through it a bit. Hard to put myself in the head of this guy.

What is perhaps bothering me is the extremely alarming/violent nature of this death. If CWW was just acting on behalf of MS, wouldn't they scheme to do it in a less gruesome, headline-attracting manner?

The other murder CWW is suspected of involved a 'disappearance'. Why couldn't he just make TS disappear?

I have been thinking about this angle as well and muddling through it a bit. Hard to put myself in the head of this guy.

What is perhaps bothering me is the extremely alarming/violent nature of this death. If CWW was just acting on behalf of MS, wouldn't they scheme to do it in a less gruesome, headline-attracting manner?

The other murder CWW is suspected of involved a 'disappearance'. Why couldn't he just make TS disappear?

If the accounts are true, Bolin was put through a wood chipper... even more gruesome than TS's murder.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

If the accounts are true, Bolin was put through a wood chipper... even more gruesome than TS's murder.

Yes, but not known to the public/media/family as such. Not discovered so that the media are camped on the house lawn and the neighbours are all afraid, and her children will probably have a hard time ever feeling safe alone in their own house.

I think MS and TS had a nice life going for themselves. We have not read of any financial difficulties and did not seem to live above their means. I still Think CWW is the bad guy in all this. I could very well be totally wrong and it wont be the first time and wont be the last.
These 2 men look so much alike its scary. Id bet my last dollar CWW has an ID or drivers lic with MS name on it.
If he is as computer savy as everyones says he probably has MS birthdate and SS #.
What else would he need?

I think MS and TS had a nice life going for themselves. We have not read of any financial difficulties and did not seem to live above their means. I still Think CWW is the bad guy in all this. I could very well be totally wrong and it wont be the first time and wont be the last.
These 2 men look so much alike its scary. Id bet my last dollar CWW has an ID or drivers lic with MS name on it.
If he is as computer savy as everyones says he probably has MS birthdate and SS #.
What else would he need?

On that note...I would LOVE to have a high school or young adult photo of these 2 to compare! I wonder if they have always looked very similar

FWIW I don't think JR knew who TS was.

I cant wait to hear what they all have to say.

AZ (if your out there) If MS came to u with this case would u tell him to remain silent?
Would LE want him to remain silent ?

AZ (if your out there) If MS came to u with this case would u tell him to remain silent?
Would LE want him to remain silent ?

I don't do criminal defense, except at the appellate level. But the answer would be the same in almost any case. The defense attorney would tell the client not to talk, and LE would want them to talk.

I don't do criminal defense, except at the appellate level. But the answer would be the same in almost any case. The defense attorney would tell the client not to talk, and LE would want them to talk.

Thank You!

Would LE tell him hes better off not talking to the press.

Was this a vendetta of some kind?

Was CWW seeking vengeance on TS for something maybe medical. WAs she consulted or had she treated anyone he knows or knew?

I've been giving some thought to Skinner (verified friend's) comment, that he made one morning after coming back to that thread, obviously having thought about it over night:
IF WW had a hand in murder of TS, I know WW well enough that he would have done it for a type of moral reason. An outrage, or injustice, that needed addressing
It's possibly just some kind of weird rationalization, but what it implies is that TS was involved in something CWW would have perceived as immoral. Surely Skinner knew he was saying that?

So I was wondering, if Skinner's perception is accurate, what would get CWW so riled up?

I've only come up with 2 ideas:
- MS was afraid TS was going to dump him without acknowledging the support he had given her and take their children from him. No evidence this was in the cards, however...
- TS was involved with treating transgender patients and getting single mother's away from abusive boyfriends, and this outraged good old boys CWW & JR.

Both seem flimsy to me, but I am trying to figure out what Skinner might have meant.

Thank You!

Would LE tell him hes better off not talking to the press.

In an unresolved homicide, LE would more likely be encouraging him to talk to the press. If they were pretty sure he was innocent, they would ask him to get specific messages out where the perp might hear. If they were pretty sure he was guilty, they'd be listening for any slip-ups on his part.

IMO every client should listen to their lawyer!
Innocent or guilty.

IMO every client should listen to their lawyer!
Innocent or guilty.

Nobody, LE and nobody else close to the family is talking to the press very much

Some neighbors may have spoken to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members