Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in fenton. It's hard to find where they do sell it and some of the towns and counties around there even require a rx. It's kind of weird the way they do it because each county and town can choose what to do. If you're going to make meth with sudafed you would need a way around this. I agree about the rx monitoring though. I just know it's hard to find sudafed around there if you have a sinus infection.

True, but according to the article I posted there are ways around it including not using sudafed and most states don't require an Rx (as of 2014 only two states required an Rx, Oregon and Mississippi) so that's probably not applicable here. Besides, if someone was using Teresa's pad to write an excessive amount of Rx's for sudafed it would have raised a lot of red flags with the Feds and state.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...gets-right-and-wrong-about-the-meth-business/

I lived in fenton. It's hard to find where they do sell it and some of the towns and counties around there even require a rx. It's kind of weird the way they do it because each county and town can choose what to do. If you're going to make meth with sudafed you would need a way around this. I agree about the rx monitoring though. I just know it's hard to find sudafed around there if you have a sinus infection.

Pharmacies put it behind the counter and typically require identification and limit the amount one can purchase. Just like they put iodine behind the counter because it is used in some meth recipes as well.

Again, there are ways around the sudafed issue, cooks can easily produce methylamine without raising red flags with the authorities.

I just can't see how meth was tied to Teresa's practice. As a pharma rep I've seen it all but can't make this scenario work.

Right, I belive they put it behind the counter everywhere in the US now, but you do need a rx in certain areas around stl to get it. Some areas you can buy it without a rx. It's still hard to find though because demand is so high.

Pharmacies put it behind the counter and typically require identification and limit the amount one can purchase. Just like they put iodine behind the counter because it is used in some meth recipes as well.

Again, there are ways around the sudafed issue, cooks can easily produce methylamine without raising red flags with the authorities.

I just can't see how meth was tied to Teresa's practice. As a pharma rep I've seen it all but can't make this scenario work.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/heal...cks-down-meth-makers-pseudoephedrine/6404367/

Here is an article about where you need a rx around the stl area.

*I don't know enough about cooking it with or without the pseudoephedrine, but it seem like using the pseudoephrine is their preferred method. Otherwise they would just started making it themselves whenever the gment started monitoring the sale of it and stay off the fed's radar.

At first this sounds plausible. But there are problems with this theory.

How would CWW refill the boxes with bottles that appear the same as sealed, original product but instead have illegal drugs in them?

If this is what CWW was doing, wouldn't he realize that killing Dr. Sievers would put a halt to his lucrative illegal drug distribution business?

Open the boxes from the bottom, remove the bottles, remove the content and fill with your own product. Reseal the bottles, repack and seal the box. Relabel shipping info if you intend to re-ship to new destination.

I agree that killing the golden goose stops the project, but it would be preferable than losing his freedom if he thought TS had discovered something and would tell.

David Parsons has affair with neighbor. DP is conveniently out of town when his wife, Laverne Katherine Parsons, is beaten to death with a bat and a claw hammer.

He had nothing to do with her murder (other than having an affair).

The neighbor and her son killed his wife. They are in prison. She pled guilty. Both are serving life in prison.

What a mom.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/heal...cks-down-meth-makers-pseudoephedrine/6404367/

Here is an article about where you need a rx around the stl area.

*I don't know enough about cooking it with or without the pseudoephedrine, but it seem like using the pseudoephrine is their preferred method. Otherwise they would just started making it themselves whenever the gment started monitoring the sale of it and stay off the fed's radar.

Even WITH an Rx, many of the pharmacies, especially the big national ones, don't carry products with pseudoephrine so it even having a doctor's script is moot. I know this bc my son suffers from terrible seasonal allergies and while living in this small town, (not in MO) was desperate for something to help with his symptoms. This has been a few years ago and my pharmacist friend confirmed at least at CVS and Walgreens those items were not even available when a physician wrote a legit prescription. He has since moved to a larger city but I doubt asking a doc for a pseudoephrine product has crossed his mind since trying to get help those few short years ago.
Not sure how relevant this info is to the discussion- just my experience.

Theory only, maybe CWW was using his access to the computers at TS's practice to obtain pseudoephedrine and then resold it to his meth manufacturing friends in MO. He was making a great profit and that's why he claimed to be retired. At some point TS found out and eliminated his access to the computers at her practice and she may have even threatened to turn CWW over to authorities. Since we know CWW is a psychopath and may kill for vengeance, he murdered TS.

David Parsons has affair with neighbor. DP is conveniently out of town when his wife, Laverne Katherine Parsons, is beaten to death with a bat and a claw hammer.

He had nothing to do with her murder (other than having an affair).

The neighbor and her son killed his wife. They are in prison. She pled guilty. Both are serving life in prison.

What a mom.

Yeah, but the son who killed the wife wasn't DP's childhood BFF...just sayin'

Yeah, but the son who killed the wife wasn't DP's childhood BFF...just sayin'

But he was/is the son of the neighbor with whom the murdered woman's husband was having an affair. :wink: Same difference, lol.

or---

His lover's son killed his wife.

That must just be your local stores. I bought some today at Walgreens. I'm no longer in Missouri though. Is there a bad meth problem where you live? Idk what's going on there but Walgreens and cvs carry them here.

Even WITH an Rx, many of the pharmacies, especially the big national ones, don't carry products with pseudoephrine so it even having a doctor's script is moot. I know this bc my son suffers from terrible seasonal allergies and while living in this small town, (not in MO) was desperate for something to help with his symptoms. This has been a few years ago and my pharmacist friend confirmed at least at CVS and Walgreens those items were not even available when a physician wrote a legit prescription. He has since moved to a larger city but I doubt asking a doc for a pseudoephrine product has crossed his mind since trying to get help those few short years ago.
Not sure how relevant this info is to the discussion- just my experience.

That must just be your local stores. I bought some today at Walgreens. I'm no longer in Missouri though. Is there a bad meth problem where you live? Idk what's going on there but Walgreens and cvs carry them here.

I posted without reading well enough. I lived in one of the two states referenced above (Oregon/Mississippi) where a doctor's prescription is required for sudafed etc.

Everytime we have one of these interviews it seems suspicion is being led AWAY from MS. Why do we think he is guilty again?

Tricia interviewing Greg Bolin (Ronnie Bolin's brother) 10/29/15:
9:39 “I don’t believe that Mark had any involvement whatsoever in Wayne’s early criminal activities.”
9:40 “As to knowing about his [Wayne’s] criminal activities, anyone spending time around Wayne knew bits and pieces about his criminal activities”
9:41 “I don’t think he [Mark] was involved in any of …… [crime]. He didn’t seem like the type. I would never suspect Mark as being criminal. He was ‘off the beaten path’; a little different than most kids our age.”
9:42 “He [Mark]was a little bit loud mouth, nerdy, cocky. I never would have pictured him as a criminal.”

Tricia interviewing Greg Bolin (Ronnie Bolin's brother) 10/29/15:
9:39 “I don’t believe that Mark had any involvement whatsoever in Wayne’s early criminal activities.”
9:40 “As to knowing about his [Wayne’s] criminal activities, anyone spending time around Wayne knew bits and pieces about his criminal activities”
9:41 “I don’t think he [Mark] was involved in any of …… [crime]. He didn’t seem like the type. I would never suspect Mark as being criminal. He was ‘off the beaten path’; a little different than most kids our age.”
9:42 “He [Mark]was a little bit loud mouth, nerdy, cocky. I never would have pictured him as a criminal.”
BBMThank you for the quotes...the 9:40 comment is the ONE that strikes me as extremely significant.

BBMThank you for the quotes...the 9:40 comment is the ONE that strikes me as extremely significant.

Interesting thought process as I would consider it the most irrelevant comment of those remarks. Why would you classify it as "extremely significant"?

I posted without reading well enough. I lived in one of the two states referenced above (Oregon/Mississippi) where a doctor's prescription is required for sudafed etc.

Here all the Sudafed and such are kept behind the pharm counter when u buy it they copy your drivers lic info....

Here all the Sudafed and such are kept behind the pharm counter when u buy it they copy your drivers lic info....

I live in Cali and we have to show ID and sign for Sudafed. A lot of meth use around her, so scary and sad.

Everytime we have one of these interviews it seems suspicion is being led AWAY from MS. Why do we think he is guilty again?

I agree with you CoolJ. The more I hear and read, the more I believe in the theory bouncing around in my head that MS pointed the finger at CWW for TS's murder. I understand though why most people believe MS was involved because one its always the husband (not true) and two MS was BFF with CWW (truth is we don't know yet what their relationship has been over the years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*