Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a guy who fancies himself with Homeland Security?

Well, I'm skeptical of the Homeland Security thing... but even if I weren't, somehow I don't think the average Homeland Security employee has an offshore bank account.

Maybe CWW is the kind of guy who likes to do things with others. Seems like in the RB situation he had buddies. I wonder if there is an analysis of criminals of that type.
bbm above...
I'm not a criminal behaviorist, but I do remember one person mentioned in the RB missing person report as "HAVING AN AFFINITY FOR WOLVES" Perhaps these killer see themselves as a "pack of wolves" ie: fewer than half of wolves on a hunt are actually involved with physically bringing down the prey. The youngest wolves frequently do nothing more than observe and learn from the sidelines. Each of the other pack members contributes according to its particular experience and ability.
https://livingwithwolves.org/how-wolves-hunt/
I get a sick feeling about the people involved...each of them remind me of "girlie men" (hey, I'm from California! Not making fun of how anybody looks, but they just don't have the big-buff-built look. Where I live, all the men are weight lifters, surfers or runners)
[video=youtube;qYpx2KkDzSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYpx2KkDzSg[/video]
Maybe instinctively they work in "packs."....Any one alone, would not be a threat...but together they become very dangerous. So I was fascinated when you wrote, "Maybe CWW is the kind of guy who likes to do things with others.' or Maybe he is smart enough to know his chances of success increase if he has help, a driver, a look out etc. Or, always want to make sure he has "someone else to blame"???
Just some random thoughts, based on what I have seen and read, so far.

I dunno... that seems really sophisticated for a couple of guys from Hillsboro, MO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe, but remember sophistication isn't required - knowing the right people or having computer skills is required and I do believe CWW had both.

I guess this goes in the Theory thread instead of the CWW Charges thread...

IIRC LE said the murder had been planned at least a month in advance. That would be around the time of CWW wedding. Does getting married have a purpose here? Why would someone getting married just up and do a murder weeks later? You wouldn't think anyone would want to jeopardize their newly found happiness. Or did the wedding happen because this murder was going to happen? If someone feels they might get life in prison, what benefits are there to being married vs being single? Is it to have someone who is able to access money on your behalf, is it to provide them with their own insurance in case you don't come back? I still think it's weird to do this so shortly after the wedding. Even after a 3rd marriage aren't you still in honeymoon phase? Wouldn't marriage be sacred ground; and to just turn around and take away your best friends marriage while you're still feeling the warm fuzzies over your own happiness doesn't seem right. Something is off.... JMO

I guess this goes in the Theory thread instead of the CWW Charges thread...

IIRC LE said the murder had been planned at least a month in advance. That would be around the time of CWW wedding. Does getting married have a purpose here? Why would someone getting married just up and do a murder weeks later? You wouldn't think anyone would want to jeopardize their newly found happiness. Or did the wedding happen because this murder was going to happen? If someone feels they might get life in prison, what benefits are there to being married vs being single? Is it to have someone who is able to access money on your behalf, is it to provide them with their own insurance in case you don't come back? I still think it's weird to do this so shortly after the wedding. Even after a 3rd marriage aren't you still in honeymoon phase? Wouldn't marriage be sacred ground; and to just turn around and take away your best friends marriage while you're still feeling the warm fuzzies over your own happiness doesn't seem right. Something is off.... JMO

I think you might be mixing up that the arrests were planned 'for weeks and weeks.' I haven't seen anything stated by LE that indicates the murder was planned a month in advance. I do think it was, but that's still a theory. Can anyone else shed light on this?
Here's the post for the arrests planned weeks in advance:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-only-No-Discussion&p=12055872#post12055872

<modsnip> It appears that TS and MS met through the sister in a roundabout way.

So, here's my question. WHY, WHY, WHY in the world did MS still keep such close ties with CWW in Missouri?<modsnip> MM and TS lived in Florida. MS HAD to be aware of CWW's past and per Skinner knew about the meth and most probably about Ronnie's murder. WHAT was it? A secret? There has to be something!

I agree about the timing in all of this. I think I read someone's post, that was the same timing MS started a numerous amount of LLC's.

Another thing that has been bothering me is IF ms is innocent and directed le to cww why on earth would he allow ts to travel home by herself. I mean there is no way a husband allows his wife to travel alone at night if they're having issues with someone like cww. Just another point that makes me think he's involved.

Thing to think about:
What would you do if a sterling group of sleuths took the time to find public photos that showed JRR and MS at the same function? What would you do if a sterling group of sleuths showed the POI husband MS in the same picture with CWW and JRR?
(Thereby erasing all doubt they had met 2 months before the murder.) What would you do if one of the photos showed the husband of the murder victim, MS acting extremely "hands on"---Wright in the thick of socializing not wearing his wedding ring?
So, BEFORE CWW HIT FLORIDA SOIL, BEFORE THE COURT RECORDS WERE SEALED.....and when asked by our lovely Beach, "Was CWW a person of interest at the funeral on July 6th?" I'd take that ONE LAST opportunity to say, "YES, MA'AM." I wouldn't mince words, beat around the bush and just get Wright to the point, because it was the last time he was going to get to say anything, for a long, long time. (we were cautioned that might happen, huh?)
I have always felt, his sudden emergency, that pulled him away from the show....was someone calling and screaming, "You can't say that!" Oh well.:blushing:
What was also interesting is the reiteration of CWW being a "person of interest" so early on....was not for CWW or JRR to hear...because they were already in jail for 2nd degree murder. I think the message was two-fold. The first to acknowledge the great work of the investigators, and the second to squeeze the "accomplices/planners/abettors" who (might have mislead?) hindered the investigation in its early stages. Ie, wouldn't it have been better to be forthcoming with concerns, and providing the location of the bloody jumpsuit before the police showed up? The bloody jumpsuit is just one example...I'm sure there was a lot of other information people (apa's) could have provided at the very beginning of the investigation. I think those two words, "YES, MA'AM" made a lot of apa's feel the SQUEEZE.
(On an interesting side note, if you type ENVELOPE OF SUSPICION into your Google search engine, and click on images...Guess who the FIRST IMAGE IS?!!!! Yep Sheriff Mike Scott is becoming a "Google #1!! He even has his own "catch phrase." The 2nd photo is MS, go figure. Things are lookin' pretty dim for MS when even search engines bring up his photo...just for typing in "envelope of suspicion." I think that is the definition of IRONY.)

Sorry about that, Kate. I'll try to be more ambiguous. Everyone close to MS seemed to have fled Missouri, except for CWW. I don't understand why MS didn't cut the proverbial cord too. There was seemingly no reason to keep it attached.

Another thing that has been bothering me is IF ms is innocent and directed le to cww why on earth would he allow ts to travel home by herself. I mean there is no way a husband allows his wife to travel alone at night if they're having issues with someone like cww. Just another point that makes me think he's involved.

I agree and then thought perhaps MS felt he knew CWW better than he really did. Perhaps CWW told MS if you dont keep my secret or your wife to keep quiet I will harm her, you, the kids, etc. Maybe MS thought CWW was simply making a false threat. Then CWW actually carries it out, he goes as far as filming parts of the murder and sends it to MS, to make a statement like, now we wont have to worry about her talking, if you talk, I'll come after you or your children. So MS realizes CWW threats are not false and keeps quiet. Maybe MS had no clue CWW was showing up at the funeral and it was another form of CWW's bullying ways, hence MS was nervous, figgity and sweating like crazy. Maybe MS thought CWW was going to kill one of his girls?

Maybe Mark slept with Cww mistress at the wedding. Because that late Walmart trip tells me that this wasn't planned that far in advance.

Maybe Mark slept with Cww mistress at the wedding. Because that late Walmart trip tells me that this wasn't planned that far in advance.

Dex, IIRC, we don't have a time for the Walmart visit.

Thing to think about:
What would you do if a sterling group of sleuths took the time to find public photos that showed JRR and MS at the same function? What would you do if a sterling group of sleuths showed the POI husband MS in the same picture with CWW and JRR?
(Thereby erasing all doubt they had met 2 months before the murder.) What would you do if one of the photos showed the husband of the murder victim, MS acting extremely "hands on"---Wright in the thick of socializing not wearing his wedding ring?
So, BEFORE CWW HIT FLORIDA SOIL, BEFORE THE COURT RECORDS WERE SEALED.....and when asked by our lovely Beach, "Was CWW a person of interest at the funeral on July 6th?" I'd take that ONE LAST opportunity to say, "YES, MA'AM." I wouldn't mince words, beat around the bush and just get Wright to the point, because it was the last time he was going to get to say anything, for a long, long time. (we were cautioned that might happen, huh?)
I have always felt, his sudden emergency, that pulled him away from the show....was someone calling and screaming, "You can't say that!" Oh well.:blushing:
What was also interesting is the reiteration of CWW being a "person of interest" so early on....was not for CWW or JRR to hear...because they were already in jail for 2nd degree murder. I think the message was two-fold. The first to acknowledge the great work of the investigators, and the second to squeeze the "accomplices/planners/abettors" who (might have mislead?) hindered the investigation in its early stages. Ie, wouldn't it have been better to be forthcoming with concerns, and providing the location of the bloody jumpsuit before the police showed up? The bloody jumpsuit is just one example...I'm sure there was a lot of other information people (apa's) could have provided at the very beginning of the investigation. I think those two words, "YES, MA'AM" made a lot of apa's feel the SQUEEZE.
(On an interesting side note, if you type ENVELOPE OF SUSPICION into your Google search engine, and click on images...Guess who the FIRST IMAGE IS?!!!! Yep Sheriff Mike Scott is becoming a "Google #1!! He even has his own "catch phrase." The 2nd photo is MS, go figure. Things are lookin' pretty dim for MS when even search engines bring up his photo...just for typing in "envelope of suspicion." I think that is the definition of IRONY.)
I just love your posts IQuestion!! You're smart, cleaver and so funny, a true gifted writer.

<RSBM for focus>

And the associated video with that #1 search result is NG. 5 minutes of the SMS appearance on HLN that a transcript was never published? Is that right? Definitely worth a replay. And fits this thread topic. TY!
[video=youtube;LakwaV9etKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LakwaV9etKs[/video]

And the associated video with that #1 search result is NG. 5 minutes of the SMS appearance on HLN that a transcript was never published? Is that right? Definitely worth a replay. And fits this thread topic. TY!

I actually taped that episode. It was on Sept. 3 and I wrote a post about it being odd that for some reason it was the only one MISSING from the transcripts...
Oh geez.....please don't make me watch it again...lots of whoa whoa whoa's.....
I do remember it was the FIRST time SMS told us that CWW was also spotted at Walmart, except NG didn't realize it was new information...she kept going back to JR's house being raided and what the neighbors were saying.

MS knows the motive. It's either because he arranged the killing (most likely IMO) or he knows why CWW would want TS dead.

I can imagine LE interviewing him after the murder and him claiming he had no knowledge of anyone wanting her dead. But after CWW was charged with murder, they would have interviewed him again, and he would have to come up with a good reason why his best friend killed her. Claiming he didn't know why, just wouldn't do it.

MS is the link between his wife and his best friend - of course he knows why his wife was killed.

MOO

Thank you for your skills, KateB!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin Note:

Just wanted to commend everyone for the respectful, healthy discussion with opposing viewpoints regarding MS's involvement vs. non-involvement. :clap:

This thread is getting long and we will need to open a new one soon. However, I don't want to interrupt the flow right now so I'm going to wait until tomorrow. Posting now because I wanted to step in to offset any confusion in case someone feels the urge to direct others - "this should go in the 'MS not involved' thread". Mods are aware and it's okay. Since we opened this forum we've all been privy to more information and have had the chance to consider some excellent observations, thoughts and theories by fellow members. This group has been posting together long enough now that we should be able to have one respectful, productive discussion together on one thread. When I generate the new thread tomorrow, that's the way we are going to roll from here forward - united, instead of having the division of 2 separate threads like we do now.

Thanks! :)

Something I've been thinking about.

I don't think we're going to see first degree murder charges against CWW and JR until MS is arrested. Right now, with 2nd degree charges, IMO, they are painting a picture of "it just happened" so it wasn't't premeditated and right now LCSO seems to be stuck with that at the moment.
And that tells me that whatever was purchased at the Wal-Mart gave no signs of a premeditated murder, so I think it was only used to show that CWW &JR was in Florida at the time. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, LCSO knows the What, Where and HOW....they are working on the WHY. That envelope of suspicion includes MS.

They need to prove this murder was premeditated.

Just some random thoughts. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member