Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the premeditated part is going to be charged against any outstanding possible arrest?
I am having a difficult time getting past "it is what it seems".... Aren't most/many murders just as they seem? My only reservation is that CWW should have known better that tolls would have been documented; Wal-Mart having cameras. That's what doesn't make sense to me as CWW is painted as so "smart". I know this has been said over and over but again, there are very few coincidences, IMO, and SMS is being tight lipped pending another very important arrest. Surely it has to be a bit more complicated to pin something one a participant NOT at the crime scene but again, too many coincidences for me. I think more likely JR will lay his cards on the table than CWW but JR may not have known the real source behind the hit. Again, MOO and some of these other scenarios not involving MS could certainly be true. Not likely but possible. JMO

There are several routes to Florida from St. Louis that have no tolls. I know because I have driven them.

Anyone catch the 48 Hours episode tonight? Wow! So many similarities to this case...the hired hit, hammer, hammer lead LE to Lowe's. Researched video to find hubby & hitman walking into Lowe's together...all about the $$

Yes, yes ... I posted the same thing on the Crime Scene Investigation thread! It was scarily similar! :eek:

Maybe the premeditated part is going to be charged against any outstanding possible arrest?
I am having a difficult time getting past "it is what it seems".... Aren't most/many murders just as they seem? My only reservation is that CWW should have known better that tolls would have been documented; Wal-Mart having cameras. That's what doesn't make sense to me as CWW is painted as so "smart". I know this has been said over and over but again, there are very few coincidences, IMO, and SMS is being tight lipped pending another very important arrest. Surely it has to be a bit more complicated to pin something one a participant NOT at the crime scene but again, too many coincidences for me. I think more likely JR will lay his cards on the table than CWW but JR may not have known the real source behind the hit. Again, MOO and some of these other scenarios not involving MS could certainly be true. Not likely but possible. JMO

As for the part that CWW should have known better, I'm sure he thought he covered his tracks. If he couldn't be placed at the scene of the crime anything else wouldn't matter. No one would have been looking at Walmart videos or toll roads. The only one he would have to explain anything to would be his wife as to his whereabouts.

As for the part that CWW should have known better, I'm sure he thought he covered his tracks. If he couldn't be placed at the scene of the crime anything else wouldn't matter. No one would have been looking at Walmart videos or toll roads. The only one he would have to explain anything to would be his wife as to his whereabouts.

ITA. If CWW (and MS, if he is involved) thought there was any evidence to be found that pointed toward CWW as the killer, he wouldn't have been in town for the funeral. I know the reasoning behind attending the funeral could have been 'oh it would look weird if he didn't go', but in this case, would it? I'm not so sure. He wasn't close to the victim, lived far away. Who would have noticed that CWW wasn't there, only MS?

It is really interesting to me that JR answered his cell phone on the 28th. There is no way that CWW was in the dark about JR having his phone on the trip. Wondering if CWW's strategy was to be like a ghost - no phone, no vehicle, no paper trail linked to him. Maybe he thought this was a safer route than attempting to shield his identity through the use of burner phones. But I'm stuck on the fact that CWW and JR were linked via Facebook, so if somehow suspicion was on JR it wouldn't take long at all to connect CWW, and then MS.

ITA. If CWW (and MS, if he is involved) thought there was any evidence to be found that pointed toward CWW as the killer, he wouldn't have been in town for the funeral. I know the reasoning behind attending the funeral could have been 'oh it would look weird if he didn't go', but in this case, would it? I'm not so sure. He wasn't close to the victim, lived far away. Who would have noticed that CWW wasn't there, only MS?

It is really interesting to me that JR answered his cell phone on the 28th. There is no way that CWW was in the dark about JR having his phone on the trip. Wondering if CWW's strategy was to be like a ghost - no phone, no vehicle, no paper trail linked to him. Maybe he thought this was a safer route than attempting to shield his identity through the use of burner phones. But I'm stuck on the fact that CWW and JR were linked via Facebook, so if somehow suspicion was on JR it wouldn't take long at all to connect CWW, and then MS.

As I said before, when I looked at facebook five minutes after the arrest of JRR, CWW stood out in such a dramatic way that I lost my breath (because he looked so similar to MS). If you checked out the comments on MS facebook and then checked each friend's page, a savvy LE officer could've been intrigued for further investigation within 24 hours of this crime. If the office of SMS has someone doing this type of trolling after a suspected hired hit, I wouldn't think it would've taken much time to connect the dots. Speaks to how arrogant those involved were when it came to how they thought they were going to get away with it -

If you understand that (IMO) all MS cared about is money and image (in that order) then you can fully comprehend why patient records and rent payments have gone by the wayside. Once his "brother" was arrested, the ability to make money off of that office and the ability to keep an unsullied image disappeared. With money and image now uncontrollable and nonredeemable, all he can hope for is control of the children so that eventually he has control over any existing policies or estate proceeds.

And again, keep in mind that I had this opinion of MS years before the murder.

If you understand that (IMO) all MS cared about is money and image (in that order) then you can fully comprehend why patient records and rent payments have gone by the wayside. Once his "brother" was arrested, the ability to make money off of that office and the ability to keep an unsullied image disappeared. With money and image now uncontrollable and nonredeemable, all he can hope for is control of the children so that eventually he has control over any existing policies or estate proceeds.

And again, keep in mind that I had this opinion of MS years before the murder.

Was TS aware of your opinion of MS during the years before the murder?
Do you know what TS saw in MS, at least in their early years together – 2003, 2004, 2005?

Was TS aware of your opinion of MS during the years before the murder?
Do you know what TS saw in MS, at least in their early years together – 2003, 2004, 2005?

No, TS was not aware of my opinion. But TS was a very smart woman and I suspect she had an idea. Keep in mind, TS had small children and it was very clear that MS was serving a very necessary function in her world. My friendship was more important than my opinion. TS wanted to be focused on patients and medicine and love on her girls when she wasn't working and her marriage to him allowed this to be the case. I suspect, however, that recently she became disenchanted and was readying herself to leave. The fact that she left the board of Our Mother's Home is my key indicator for this line of thinking. She needed time and energy to get her affairs in order. When I think of motive, I think of how money and image and control of the girls are the most important things to MS. If TS left MS then his money, his image and his control of the girls would have changed. I think we are going to find out that the motive is that simple.

No, TS was not aware of my opinion. But TS was a very smart woman and I suspect she had an idea. Keep in mind, TS had small children and it was very clear that MS was serving a very necessary function in her world. My friendship was more important than my opinion. TS wanted to be focused on patients and medicine and love on her girls when she wasn't working and her marriage to him allowed this to be the case. I suspect, however, that recently she became disenchanted and was readying herself to leave. The fact that she left the board of Our Mother's Home is my key indicator for this line of thinking. She needed time and energy to get her affairs in order. When I think of motive, I think of how money and image and control of the girls are the most important things to MS. If TS left MS then his money, his image and his control of the girls would have changed. I think we are going to find out that the motive is that simple.

I completely agree with your assessment AR and believe it is that simple. I am always thankful for your posts because you are able to voice what others see as well but cannot necessarily post. Obviously, you are a courageous and wonderful friend of TS'. I can see what you both shared...passion :hug:

I agree 100% AR. That's why that scares me,
he still as access.

O/T. Whoo Hoo. I have FINALLY read every single comment on every single thread. I am totally and completely caught up with my reading. Now, don't go posting a bunch of comments overnight, y'all hear?

Night one and all.

Could I put in a request for the cliff notes version because I am so behind??!!! ;)

:blowkiss:

I think this was a revenge killing. I do believe CWW
Did this to get back at Mark for something.
Hit men do t really overkill they shoot and leave
They don't hang around don't go to walmart. And they don't travel in pairs. Something else was going on here IMO

Could I put in a request for the cliff notes version because I am so behind??!!! ;)

:blowkiss:

I would suggest reading the initial thread regarding the murder and then studying the timeline. There are a lot of peripheral players that can't be discussed because LE is being, thankfully, tight-lipped. Then check out the recent individual threads by reading the first and last 50 posts. That should give you enough info to develop some strong opinions and conclusions. This case has so many odd twists and turns that a synopsis isn't really possible. Good to see you over here!

They don't hang around don't go to walmart. And they don't travel in pairs. Something else was going on here IMO

Or possibly a psychopathic version of vengeance for a "buddy". Now that we are learning more about CWW, his friends, and his history I find it distinctly possible that MS expressed some dissatisfaction with his marital relationship when he attended the wedding of CWW. He meets JR, and become friendly, and after the wedding festivities are over CWW starts thinking about making things "better" for his best buddy. He talks about the situation with JR and they come up with a "fool-proof" plan that would leave MS in a good financial position and no longer "saddled with" an annoying wife. If such a scenario occurred I think MS would immediately suspect his friend, but would also feel guilty because he started the ball rolling, but never thought it would end with homicide. jmoo

I did find it strange she would quit one of her most beloved charities, but also noted the age of her children at this time. I also had the personal experience of putting my own enterprises on a back burner when my DD was this age. This is a time when they are no longer babies, and you know the teen years are coming right around the corner. They are developing intellectually by leaps and bounds, and you feel almost as an absentee mom if you have too much "work" going on. You know how important a Mother is to a child's development. You feel the need to help steer them down the right path in life. This is the exact time when you have to do this. If you wait too long, it will be too late. Once they are teens...well, they are pretty much out of your control so to speak. I also noted other Moms/parents who did not care so much about this as I did, but I felt strongly enough to quit my second "job" and focus on my child.

I think these two posts by insider Amazon Rain speak very clearly to motive. I brought them over from the RHHC Medical Practice thread. I will just add that the most dangerous time is when a woman decides to leave her husband. JMO
Here is her main point from the second link:

When I think of motive, I think of how money and image and control of the girls are the most important things to MS. If TS left MS then his money, his image and his control of the girls would have changed. I think we are going to find out that the motive is that simple.

There are several routes to Florida from St. Louis that have no tolls. I know because I have driven them.

Maybe I am "misremembering" [emoji6] but on a NG clip (the one with no transcript), she specifically asks SMS about tolls. He replies "yes ma'am... We also have digital footprints". Now, I'm going to have to find the link- which as a WS newbie, I've never done. Lol

ETA- The clip was reposted today I believe. It was the one where one panelist suggested TS was having an affair and SMS said she did NOT put herself in a dangerous situation. Still looking for link)

Here's my post from yesterday regarding this subject - see the similarity? It can happen as proven here:

Yesterday, 08:57 PM #462 makayla
Tonight on CBS 48 hours, a beautiful mother brutally murdered when she came home from her shift as a cocktail waitress. She arrived home, drove in the garage and when she entered her house someone attacked her with a hammer, to the point of breaking the hammer. Estranged husband, George Tiaffay, had hired a hit man. The husband and the hit man were seen on surveillance footage at Lowes shopping together for a hammer.

Sound familiar? Wow, even though we don't know if a hammer was the weapon used to murder Teresa, there are other similarities in these two stories!

Here's my post from yesterday regarding this subject - see the similarity? It can happen as proven here:

Yesterday, 08:57 PM #462 makayla
Tonight on CBS 48 hours, a beautiful mother brutally murdered when she came home from her shift as a cocktail waitress. She arrived home, drove in the garage and when she entered her house someone attacked her with a hammer, to the point of breaking the hammer. Estranged husband, George Tiaffay, had hired a hit man. The husband and the hit man were seen on surveillance footage at Lowes shopping together for a hammer.

Sound familiar? Wow, even though we don't know if a hammer was the weapon used to murder Teresa, there are other similarities in these two stories!
Wonder if that could have led to Walmart? A piece left behind, but not the actual weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech