Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have to be. I can’t find anything online that says otherwise. It doesn’t help that where they were married seems to be too small-town to have a decent website records search. Hopefully someone can confirm.

I also looked and had not heard otherwise. The TS plan was hatched at their wedding! One would think she would turn her back and never turn around. Different strokes, etc.

Jaclyn Bevis (@jbevis10) Tweeted:
We'll be meeting PJ 5 of the day now. It's 1045 a.m. We started at 830. We have 20 to get through today. Those aren't great numbers when it comes to timing. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

"If it comes down to recommending the death penalty, I can't do that." Potential juror number 21 gets a strike for cause, will not be back. That's the first PJ lost on solely the death penalty issue. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage #jimmyrodgersontrial

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
I came in a little late today, but we are back to more of the same. Attorneys on both sides are questioning group of 20 potential jurors. Questions are still focusing on the death penalty. #JimmyRodgers is one of the men accused of murdering #TeresaSievers. @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

We've just met our first potential juror firmly against the death penalty. The former Catholic School teacher and principal told the state the death penalty is "the same as killing". #RodgersTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

@winknews As expected, the state asked to approach the bench after her questioning. This potential juror against the death penalty was just sent home. And so it continues. #RodgersTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

In trying to make sure these potential jurors don't get too hung up on the death penalty, the attorney for #JimmyRodgers keeps going to his tried and true phrase.. "Aren't we putting the cart before the horse?" @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

JRR is so smug. Use the link I provided ^^^^. It is live right now in the courtoom
YES, YES, YES!! OregonMama, Perfect observation....it is tough to "fake interest" and he really isn't interested...he is incensed that he was "only offered one deal" boo-hoo. He is angry and my jaw dropped big time when he walked right up to the bench with all the attorneys and got to listen into the sidebars. What? Who lets a murderer get that close to a judge or the prosecutors??? (Yes he is a murderer, he just doesn't think it should be 1st degree murder... big eye roll.) Remember, he was willing to do a decade for manslaughter.... but how dare anyone try to keep him in prison for longer than that. Anybody having second thoughts on "poor little Jimmy doesn't understand what is going on"??? He knows exactly what is going on....he is just majorly ticked right now. (PS Am following Court TV live and they are doing a great job!! and they noted how strange to have JRR walk right up to the bench, too. Everything seems to be explained away as "this is a life & death trial." Oh, and thank you SCALEX.)
***Sept. 2, 2015: A Missouri judge rules that Rodgers was guilty of breaking the terms of his 2011 guilty plea to unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon when he came to Florida to kill Sievers.

Last edited:
YES, YES, YES!! Perfect observation....it is tough to "fake interest" and he really isn't interested...he is incensed that he was "only offered one deal" boo-hoo. He is angry and my jaw dropped big time when he walked right up to the bench with all the attorneys and got to listen into the sidebars. What? Who lets a murderer get that close to a judge or the prosecutors??? (Yes he is a murderer, he just doesn't think it should be 1st degree murder... big eye roll.) Remember, he was willing to do a decade for manslaughter.... but how dare anyone try to keep him in prison for longer than that. Anybody having second thoughts on "poor little Jimmy doesn't understand what is going on"??? He knows exactly what is going on....he is just majorly ticked right now. (PS Am following Court TV live and they are doing a great job!! Oh, and thank you SCALEX.)

You’re welcome! This morning on live Courttv the reporters were saying that the state is trying to make him nervous in hopes that he takes the plea offer. He’s running out of time if so.
But the other thing, court procedures have changed recently and he has the right to be a part of his entire trial, so every time they do a sidebar, he will probably get up to listen to what is said. It is odd to see it happening.

You’re welcome! This morning on live Courttv the reporters were saying that the state is trying to make him nervous in hopes that he takes the plea offer. He’s running out of time if so.
But the other thing, court procedures have changed recently and he has the right to be a part of his entire trial, so every time they do a sidebar, he will probably get up to listen to what is said. It is odd to see it happening.
SCALEX, bbm I don't think they are making him nervous at all. I think it is doing just the opposite. He has a heart like a stone. This is a guy who killed an innocent woman for "just the promise of $10,000." Think of what he would/or could do to save his own buttocks? He is as mad as a caged hornet. IMO, IMO, IMO He didn't even know TS or MS until CWW entered his life. And yet, CWW gets the sweetheart deal.... so in his eyes, they are worse criminals because they killed someone they knew. (Oh well, who can understand "criminal logic"???)

SCALEX, bbm I don't think they are making him nervous at all. I think it is doing just the opposite. He has a heart like a stone. This is a guy who killed an innocent woman for "just the promise of $10,000." Think of what he would/or could do to save his own buttocks? He is as mad as a caged hornet. IMO, IMO, IMO He didn't even know TS or MS until CWW entered his life. And yet, CWW gets the sweetheart deal.... so in his eyes, they are worse criminals because they killed someone they knew. (Oh well, who can understand "criminal logic"???)
I think CWW has more info that we the public do not know. Yes I am angry too re his sweet deal BUT I believe he (CWW) will tell all on the stand and we might never have heard if he didn't take the plea

It wasn't all for the money, jmo. I think he needed to feel good about himself and he felt honored about being the bad boy

It wasn't all for the money, jmo. I think he needed to feel good about himself and he felt honored about being the bad boy

I think he previously was mostly all talk, no action until this case. From hearing people say he called himself the hammer, and to get a murder tattoo, all the bragging.. none are typical things that I would think a real experienced Hitman would do. To me it seems he almost wanted to prove himself as the terrible person he claimed to be.

If I took an espresso shot every time defense attorney Jay Brizel said "aren't they putting the cart before the horse" I'd be 23 espresso shots in for two days. The attorneys have the same speech for each PJ in these interviews. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member