Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is collecting SS disability also for shoulder injury was told that his sister is collecting his SSD for him, she (AW) was advised not to file for divorce till trials are over

Thank you for this info.

Is it just me, but why in the world is he allowed to get SSDI in jail? He doesn't need income, taxpayers are already paying for his care. Ugh.

Well, here's my answer, he has to be convicted first. What a loophole!

How Long Do I Have to Be In Jail Before My Social Security Disability Benefits Stop
If you are in jail for longer than one month your Social Security Disability benefits will stop being paid. If you are in jail for less than a month, there will be no interruption of your Social Security Disability benefits. There is, however, a loophole in this rule.

In order for your benefits to be suspended you must be in prison for 30 days after your conviction. If you have not been convicted yet and are serving time in jail, then your benefits will continue until you have been convicted and serving time for 30 days.

Can I Keep My Disability Benefits If I Go To Jail?

How Long Do I Have to Be In Jail Before My Social Security Disability Benefits Stop
If you are in jail for longer than one month your Social Security Disability benefits will stop being paid. If you are in jail for less than a month, there will be no interruption of your Social Security Disability benefits. There is, however, a loophole in this rule.

In order for your benefits to be suspended you must be in prison for 30 days after your conviction. If you have not been convicted yet and are serving time in jail, then your benefits will continue until you have been convicted and serving time for 30 days.

Isn’t that a bunch of BS? I suppose it can be seen as still providing help to the accused’s family but still...

HOOSGIRL, Thank you for the time to find the information....I figured Wright always has an angle on everything. Guess we could call him: 1) The smartest of the dumbest? or ask 2) "Who says there are no free lunches?"
CWW has probably received more than $34,000 in tax free benefits over the last 4 years he has been in Florida... repeat #1 and #2. Odd no one really questions him receiving all that money even though he has already plead guilty, and willing to send his two compadres to prison for life or DP. And yet TaylorS receiving witness rental assistance is somehow a major "gottcha"?? (Unless it is not allowed or unreported, I don't have a big problem with that.) Oh well JRR's defense is already fraught with blatant inconsistencies. First his defense team said CWW has told many different & inconsistent stories. Uh, so has Jimmy Rogers! Jimmy first claimed he wasn't in Florida, but we saw Walmart photos.... nose just grew and inch. Defense said there was no communication between MS and JRR, but we saw photos of MS and JRR standing together at CWW's wedding (some photos TaySho is in and some not)..... nose just grew another inch. Defense says there was "no plan in place, how the murder was going to take place, or a murder weapon discussed".....hmmmm, So, Jimmy is just the highest paid Uber driver in Missouri, who had no idea why he was taking a clandestine drive to Florida? So, if not for money.....what did you have to gain Jimmy? Why lie to your parole officer? Guess that is how the prosecution will have to proceed...inch-by-inch?

Last edited:
I had to jump on here because I read IQuestion's "So, Jimmy is just the highest paid Uber driver in Missouri, who had no idea why he was taking a clandestine drive to Florida?" and it is the first time I laughed all week.

Thank you IQuestion! Let's not forget, Jimmy of "no plan - no idea murder was going to take place" was known as "The Hammer." On the day of his arrest, his Facebook profile said Jimmy "The Hammer" - did he give himself that moniker before brutally killing a 5 foot 130 pound woman or after? Didn't a neighbor that was interviewed say that he bragged about being called "The Hammer?" And of course, I always bring a coverall to the beach in Florida. Finally, let's not forget the search for a $10,000 vehicle - I think some of that Facebook search was before the murder, if I remember correctly. So the Uber fare was $10k or just maybe it was the fee to be a contract killer. Someone needs to tell the defense that old baby faced Rodgers is not channeling Clark Kent with the slicked hair and glasses. I don't think the glasses are enough to counter the "Murder" tattoo on his pectoral muscle - am I right?

I had to jump on here because I read IQuestion's "So, Jimmy is just the highest paid Uber driver in Missouri, who had no idea why he was taking a clandestine drive to Florida?" and it is the first time I laughed all week.

Thank you IQuestion! Let's not forget, Jimmy of "no plan - no idea murder was going to take place" was known as "The Hammer." On the day of his arrest, his Facebook profile said Jimmy "The Hammer" - did he give himself that moniker before brutally killing a 5 foot 130 pound woman or after? Didn't a neighbor that was interviewed say that he bragged about being called "The Hammer?" And of course, I always bring a coverall to the beach in Florida. Finally, let's not forget the search for a $10,000 vehicle - I think some of that Facebook search was before the murder, if I remember correctly. So the Uber fare was $10k or just maybe it was the fee to be a contract killer. Someone needs to tell the defense that old baby faced Rodgers is not channeling Clark Kent with the slicked hair and glasses. I don't think the glasses are enough to counter the "Murder" tattoo on his pectoral muscle - am I right?
AMAZONRAIN You are absolutely correct!!! And since we can only quote from MSM stories. This info is at the bottom of the article I have linked:
Rodgers used the nickname 'Hammer' on his Facebook page, which has since been deleted, according to the Naples Daily News.

'He always talked about how his favorite weapon was a hammer. He said it to me multiple times, "My favorite weapon was a hammer",' a neighbor of Rodgers said.
Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers arrested in Missouri for 'hitman' hammer attack | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully the defense will continue to push "he was her protector line" in court. Hamid will jump on that one and ask, "He was your protector? How did he protect you?" Can you hear the drumroll? TaySho just might reply: "He always kept a hammer by his side of the bed, at the front door and under the front seat of his vehicle, saying it was for protecting us."

Yes, I remember that because a comment was made he could not hold a hammer so he had JR take over and do the killing. I believe CW did a blow but could not do anymore.....also remember this because I have disabilities and had to fight for any monies or relief and here comes a guy and it appears Disability benefits are handed to him...that made me mad....remember it was from an article way in the beginning when I read this.

Thinking maybe that is why JR and team are or will say CW is the murderer because I swear the article said CW did one hit with the hammer...but was it the first, second, third hit? Does it matter, to me no, a blow to the head is murder by both men, but in a court room that is different.

Hey guys, FINALLY the wheels for justice for our beloved Dr. are beginning to turn after 4 long years! I have not caught up with all the pages, and just started toward the end
@MsJosie I have spent the last 1/2 hr. trying to find old articles about how many times CWW said HE hit TS himself when he took the plea deal which led to arrest of MS. Finally found it
Sievers' attorney wants Wright's grand jury testimony
Sorry if this has already been answered.

Thanks Dmacky

It was three plus long years since that article!

So he hit her to begin with but ‘not hard enough’ because Of shoulder injury. JRR then chimes in with a hammer.

I have to go back the past three days and read everything....Could only sneak in a peak as I helped a dear friend and my body is not happy with me.

If I am correct JRR is still facing prison time for other violations, one being his parole. Will try and find that out. I don’t think he was ever given a trial or sentence for that as it is from Missouri....he is still in Florida.

From day 1 prosecution opening:

I've always thought that they went TS's clinic RHHC. It seems they did, but only to scout it out (not sure why they would consider it as a likely murder scene).

Here's JRR's phone pings, they were in the area from 9:50am to 10:50am, yellow marker is the location of RHHC.
JRR Pings.jpg

Possibly CWW was dropped off and JRR drove around? I had thought this may be linked to MS dumping the computer equipment, CWW having done something he shouldn't, or not done something he should have.

Link for the phone pings, Bates #34698:
Rodgers and Teresa Sievers Phone GPS-1.pdf

Thanks Dmacky

It was three plus long years since that article!

So he hit her to begin with but ‘not hard enough’ because Of shoulder injury. JRR then chimes in with a hammer.

I have to go back the past three days and read everything....Could only sneak in a peak as I helped a dear friend and my body is not happy with me.

If I am correct JRR is still facing prison time for other violations, one being his parole. Will try and find that out. I don’t think he was ever given a trial or sentence for that as it is from Missouri....he is still in Florida.

This fits the theory that after he (CWW) accidently kicked the dog bowl and TS realized he was there, he struck the first blow then JRR came out of the pantry in a frenzy and just attacked.

From day 1 prosecution opening:

I've always thought that they went TS's clinic RHHC. It seems they did, but only to scout it out (not sure why they would consider it as a likely murder scene).

Here's JRR's phone pings, they were in the area from 9:50am to 10:50am, yellow marker is the location of RHHC.
View attachment 208856

Possibly CWW was dropped off and JRR drove around? I had thought this may be linked to MS dumping the computer equipment, CWW having done something he shouldn't, or not done something he should have.

Link for the phone pings, Bates #34698:
Rodgers and Teresa Sievers Phone GPS-1.pdf
TS stayed beyond office hours to catch up on work. That was noted in the earlier discovery so I can understand why her office was considered for a possible location

Hi everyone... I’m watching Day 1, after all the numbered days of jury selection, on WINK News FB page. Trying to catch up, taking in all I can watching & listening. Checking in here as well. Sad for Teresa’s family but thankful it’s FINALLY gone to trial!

Beach stated Friday that it only takes one juror to get doubts. The Markel case experienced that Friday. This is why I worried about the quick week and a half estimation

AGREE, I worry too. I saw this happen in a murder trial where a juror literally slept thru most the trial THEN did not want to convict. My family member sat right next to the sleeping idiot & reported it 2-3 times yet the judge did nothing. However, I do think Judge Kyle is crossing his T’s & dotting his I’s... I hope anyway.

This fits the theory that after he (CWW) accidently kicked the dog bowl and TS realized he was there, he struck the first blow then JRR came out of the pantry in a frenzy and just attacked.
OMG I forgot about JR hiding in the pantry !!! This case has absolutely caused me nightmares! How can anyone, especially a husband, plan and orchestrate the violent murder of his helpless wife, the mother of his children so viciously without mercy, or without any compassion??

And then exactly one week later on the very day of her funeral, invite everyone over for a pool party? With the gang all sitting in the kitchen where his wife was brutally murdered?

Seriously frustrating trial day. Not surprised the Judge got a bit arsey, but he's not the best at hiding his feelings either. I can only imagine what a joint trial would've been like.

On another note. MS made an appearance this morning, for a short discussion on his approximate trial date, early this morning. When Mummert suggested January, I wanted to reach through the screen and smack him. Relieved the Judge stuck with November (for now). It's the first real look at him I've had since reading here about his weight loss. He's as cold as ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin