Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked over all the dog bowl pictures. If he tripped over the raised container as he was following her wouldn't the angle look just the opposite of what is in the picture? Wouldn't a person catch their foot on the leg closest to him instead of the second leg he passed and it he caught it on the inside leg, wouldn't it have pulled away from the wall? How about this? Maybe he placed the dog bowl containers at that angle beforehand, thinking Teresa would stop what she was doing, bend over and straighten the bowls back. And she just walked around it instead. That would place him in the pantry at the start.

IF Wayne is telling the truth about the dog bowls, I never got the impression he actually tripped so hard he knocked them over or even lost his balance. Only that it made a noise that alerted Teresa that someone was in the house with her.

I have ALWAYS believed that JR was hiding in the pantry and that Wayne knew it. That part was by design, IMO. That is another thing I think Wayne lied about - saying JR was in the house but he didn’t know where. Not buying that. The State’s theory is that JR was hiding in the pantry, too. When introducing photos, Ross asked Van Waus if there was room for a person to stand in it. She replied, “Absolutely.”

We all knew that one of them was in the pantry. Early on, in one of the transcripts, CWW stated that Teresa surprised him by coming home early. Even though CWW got the time of her flight arrival wrong, he did state he was in the garage when she surprised him early so JRR must have heard the garage door open and went to the pantry. I think he was honest in most of his testimony. I am getting anxious for mark's trial to start. I need to hear more about the medical practice so I can get closure in this case.

So the question of the day seems to be, if you think CWW lied about the exact sequence of entering the house (or being in the house) - does it exonerate JRR? Not in my book. Honestly, looking at the dog bowl and it's placement, I think CWW could have kicked it to where it moved away from the wall - especially when you see where Teresa went down. I've been in that kitchen - entering through the laundry room. If there was little or low lighting (say just the laundry room light or the light from the garage) it would be easy to kick that dog bowl stand away from the wall. One of the dog bowl stands was kept against that first wall (through the kitchen threshold on the right) and was kept there all the time. If there was an issue with it blocking the walking path, it wouldn't have had a permanent place there. I too believe that JRR was in the pantry. There was certainly time for him to get into the pantry when he heard the loud sound of a garage door opening. If the bowls in that raised dish were disturbed, they both could have oscillated in the round/raised holder making a loud noise, without coming outside of the raised holder. The other set of dog bowls (with one missing from the holder) are not likely the ones that were kicked (if that part of the story is true). As I have mentioned to many people this week - there is no "perfect" crime. The jury is charged with evaluating the evidence to determine if they think Jimmy is guilty of (premeditated) murder, conspiracy to murder and burglary - without a "reasonable" doubt. The key word for me is "reasonable." In light of everything presented at trial - especially and including the testimony of his girlfriend - I don't think it is "reasonable" to say this man didn't commit these crimes. If the nature of how it happened was told in a modified fashion so that CWW could act as if he didn't agree with or plan for this to be so violent, I could care less. He was probably worried that if he painted himself as a violent killer, they might reopen the Bolin case, right? It was violent. It was horrific and NOTHING he could say will convince anyone otherwise. And I'm sure Mark KNEW of his involvement with the Ronnie Bolin murder and that is one of the MANY ties that bind these two. Mark knew where to turn for a murderer and worked really hard to get CWW to believe that Teresa was a horrible person so that his friend would come out of retirement. But make no mistake, Mark used CWW as his enforcer and I HIGHLY doubt it was the first time. The deference that CWW gave to his relationship with Mark is chilling. And JRR knew to pack the biohazard gear, and bragged about it to his girlfriend. Case closed on JRR and we can only hope it is the same with Mark. What do others think with my question of the day - what are your thoughts?

Video Trace

Earlier on, we heard that a video might exist of the murder. If a murder is Skyped or Face-Timed, can forensics retrieve that record? (Other than someone on the receiving end recording it on another phone?)

Do burner phones have the capability of taking videos?

What is the criminal charge for recording a murder? I would think that the death penalty would be in order, here.

Video Trace

Earlier on, we heard that a video might exist of the murder. If a murder is Skyped or Face-Timed, can forensics retrieve that record? (Other than someone on the receiving end recording it on another phone?)

Do burner phones have the capability of taking videos?

What is the criminal charge for recording a murder? I would think that the death penalty would be in order, here.
I missed the part about there possibly being a video, can you fill me in?

Also- I have 6 dogs, I put space between their food bowls when I feed them to avoid arguments and hogging. I assumed that T did the same thing. Teresa had 2 dogs so 2 separated bowls makes sense to me. And I am constantly kicking dog bowls.. and they are loud.

This is the CK transcript. CK was friends with Mark for over 30 years. Its obvious that Mark knew what happened to T.....

So many things that Mark told CK proves he had knowledge what happened that fateful night.

be prepared, because it is chilling testimony...
Wright 06 - 20160301152756565.pdf
Thanks for posting this. I have forgotten so much. Mark knew it was 17 hits. CWW freaking out at the funeral. The beach trip the day before the funeral. The sleaziness of all these people. CK seems to have escaped that environment to a large degree. She sure picked up on their guilt fast. Very perceptive of her.

Who said there was a video?
IIRC, no proof of a video. Speculation about how Mark knew the exact number of hits with the hammers. He knew that fact before the funeral and the autopsy report was sealed. It appears it was indeed a frenzied attack. It’s not believable that they counted each blow. Mark is a radical control freak with a warped, sick mind. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that he requested it be videotaped & sent to him. Frankly, not unreasonable to believe Wayne and/or Jimmy would comply. I’m thinking if Mark is paying $100,000, they’d do it.

I missed the part about there possibly being a video, can you fill me in?

Also- I have 6 dogs, I put space between their food bowls when I feed them to avoid arguments and hogging. I assumed that T did the same thing. Teresa had 2 dogs so 2 separated bowls makes sense to me. And I am constantly kicking dog bowls.. and they are loud.

This tip came in at the beginning of the investigation. More recently, someone stated that JRR had left his phone on, inadvertently. Except that I believe, if there was a recording, that he would have done it on purpose, as a souvenir to himself or to sell it later on the dark web. I am not computer-savvy, and I do not believe everything I read. But I do believe in Websleuths. They have been right on about everything, so far--and seem to know more than what is revealed in public. I highly respect and envy the knowledge of the brilliant sleuths who post here.

It's all about finding Justice. And Justice is coming for Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers.

So the question of the day seems to be, if you think CWW lied about the exact sequence of entering the house (or being in the house) - does it exonerate JRR? Not in my book. Honestly, looking at the dog bowl and it's placement, I think CWW could have kicked it to where it moved away from the wall - especially when you see where Teresa went down. I've been in that kitchen - entering through the laundry room. If there was little or low lighting (say just the laundry room light or the light from the garage) it would be easy to kick that dog bowl stand away from the wall. One of the dog bowl stands was kept against that first wall (through the kitchen threshold on the right) and was kept there all the time. If there was an issue with it blocking the walking path, it wouldn't have had a permanent place there. I too believe that JRR was in the pantry. There was certainly time for him to get into the pantry when he heard the loud sound of a garage door opening. If the bowls in that raised dish were disturbed, they both could have oscillated in the round/raised holder making a loud noise, without coming outside of the raised holder. The other set of dog bowls (with one missing from the holder) are not likely the ones that were kicked (if that part of the story is true). As I have mentioned to many people this week - there is no "perfect" crime. The jury is charged with evaluating the evidence to determine if they think Jimmy is guilty of (premeditated) murder, conspiracy to murder and burglary - without a "reasonable" doubt. The key word for me is "reasonable." In light of everything presented at trial - especially and including the testimony of his girlfriend - I don't think it is "reasonable" to say this man didn't commit these crimes. If the nature of how it happened was told in a modified fashion so that CWW could act as if he didn't agree with or plan for this to be so violent, I could care less. He was probably worried that if he painted himself as a violent killer, they might reopen the Bolin case, right? It was violent. It was horrific and NOTHING he could say will convince anyone otherwise. And I'm sure Mark KNEW of his involvement with the Ronnie Bolin murder and that is one of the MANY ties that bind these two. Mark knew where to turn for a murderer and worked really hard to get CWW to believe that Teresa was a horrible person so that his friend would come out of retirement. But make no mistake, Mark used CWW as his enforcer and I HIGHLY doubt it was the first time. The deference that CWW gave to his relationship with Mark is chilling. And JRR knew to pack the biohazard gear, and bragged about it to his girlfriend. Case closed on JRR and we can only hope it is the same with Mark. What do others think with my question of the day - what are your thoughts?
Absolutely none of what has been presented, or testified to, exonerates JR. NOTHING. Doesn’t matter if one doesn’t believe everything Wayne said while under oath. The important fact is the physical evidence corroborates Wayne and Taylor’s testimony. As far as posters speculating about which parts Wayne lied about, it’s just that - curiosity & speculation. Comparing to what we know from the thousands of pages of discovery we sleuthed 4 years ago. Nothing more, nothing less, IMO.

Based on experience, I’ve learned to never assume any case is a slam dunk. Juries are funny like that. However, as to the Conspiracy charge this as close as it gets. Same for me as to Murder 2nd degree. That said, the defense presents their case beginning tomorrow morning. Will be interesting to see what have.

Beach, I saw JR writing with his right hand making notes during the trial. So it is fair to assume he is right handed.

We have a photo from CWW's wedding showing CWW (right hand) and AW cutting a cake holding a knife together. Since they are posing for a picture, I am not sure if this is proof enough he is right handed. Do we have anything else?

-Nin

Beach, I saw JR writing with his right hand making notes during the trial. So it is fair to assume he is right handed.

We have a photo from CWW's wedding showing CWW (right hand) and AW cutting a cake holding a knife together. Since they are posing for a picture, I am not sure if this is proof enough he is right handed. Do we have anything else?

-Nin
I’m 99% positive Wayne is left handed and Jimmy is right handed. It’s been a while but people who know Wayne have confirmed he is left handed.

Thanks for posting this. I have forgotten so much. Mark knew it was 17 hits. CWW freaking out at the funeral. The beach trip the day before the funeral. The sleaziness of all these people. CK seems to have escaped that environment to a large degree. She sure picked up on their guilt fast. Very perceptive of her.
Reading this transcript several years ago sealed my decision that Mark was 100% involved in the murder. He is a good liar, BUT liars can slip up and he truly did not think about keeping his mouth shut. RIP Teresa

Murder, Death, Destruction

It is beyond me why the jury can't see JRR's mugshot; why they can't see pictures of his tattoos; and why they can't read excerpts from his facebook. If the attorneys can screen jurors through their social media, why can't jurors do the same with what the defendant makes public? By falsely presenting their client as a mentally challenged boyscout, JRR's attorneys are guilty of deception and, therefore, obstruction and miscarriage of justice, in my view.

Our justice system should be based on character, history, and truth--not deception. If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. If you put a bow atop a pile of excrement, it ain't Godiva!

No. Nothing exonerates JRR. His actions have already condemned him.

Found a Little Gem.....

10.18.2019, Friday, Day 7 (Sorry, I was not able to get marker minutes, and this was a clip.)
Curtis is telling Fitzgeorge that it was a "horrible" plan. Shortly thereafter she is asking, was it a bad idea to go around taking photos? was it a bad idea to go around buying souvenirs? And Curtis' reply was:

"Jimmy believed that he would NOT be a suspect."

Of course not. He was trained to avoid contamination, and he was wearing a jumpsuit that repelled fluids.

I charge : GUILTY OF PREMEDITATED MURDER, IN THE FIRST DEGREE! Bye, bye, Jimmy, bye, bye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero