Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tiny wisp of a dream. Lindsey being ordered to 'shut up' and biting her lip - hard - to try to stay quiet...

Hello b4e.

Welcome to WS... Nice to meet you. I am glad you are posting some of your dreams. Just kind of curious if you can remember any more within this dream. Can you see what is around you or hear anything that is being said. Can you sense what Lindsey is feeling. Who is ordering her to shut up.. is it a male/female figure. Tone of voice such as is deep or like a tenor sound. Would love to hear what you can remember of the dream.

Regarding the words I got early on in the case:

I wonder if there were ice cream trucks rolling around there during the summer.

Hello b4e.

Welcome to WS... Nice to meet you. I am glad you are posting some of your dreams. Just kind of curious if you can remember any more within this dream. Can you see what is around you or hear anything that is being said. Can you sense what Lindsey is feeling. Who is ordering her to shut up.. is it a male/female figure. Tone of voice such as is deep or like a tenor sound. Would love to hear what you can remember of the dream.

Hi, TamgMit, and thank you for the welcome. This felt like an extension of the dream I posted about last week, where I felt like she was crying and banging on a metal wall (possibly the wall of a truck or van, or maybe the below-deck portion of a ferry...not certain). Very deep male voice that I heard in this one, telling her to shut up. It was almost a growl, not a shout, and she cringed and bit her lip, trying very hard to stay quiet.

Hi, TamgMit, and thank you for the welcome. This felt like an extension of the dream I posted about last week, where I felt like she was crying and banging on a metal wall (possibly the wall of a truck or van, or maybe the below-deck portion of a ferry...not certain). Very deep male voice that I heard in this one, telling her to shut up. It was almost a growl, not a shout, and she cringed and bit her lip, trying very hard to stay quiet.

Wondering if it could be like a holding tank on a boat or platform where chold fish can be held, after fishing for the day.. Not sure what they would call them maybe just holding tanks. Just a thought.

Wondering if it could be like a holding tank on a boat or platform where chold fish can be held, after fishing for the day.. Not sure what they would call them maybe just holding tanks. Just a thought.

Could be. I got a sense of movement, like whatever this metal-walled space was, it was not staying in one place. Could also possibly have been a freight train car, but seemed smaller than that.

My ex was a commercial fisherman; he kept his catch in the 'hold'. The hold on the MV Falcon is the area that runs from about mid-ship to the stern (back end), below the deck and above the bottom hull (~35'), which is made of steel.

I fell into the hold once. It was a hard and cold, dark, echo-y place, absent of anything helpful for getting me back up on deck. I managed to wedge-walk my way (I don't know what else to call it) up one side far enough to reach the hole I fell through, and pull myself up and out, but just barely. It was painful and cold (not to mention stupid) and was probably the most difficult physical thing I've ever done. Rib-cracking, muscle-straining, purple-magenta bruise-making difficult.

Don't laugh. I was in love.

My ex was a commercial fisherman; he kept his catch in the 'hold'. The hold on the MV Falcon is the area that runs from about mid-ship to the stern (back end), below the deck and above the bottom hull (~35'), which is made of steel.

I fell into the hold once. It was a hard and cold, dark, echo-y place, absent of anything helpful for getting me back up on deck. I managed to wedge-walk my way (I don't know what else to call it) up one side far enough to reach the hole I fell through, and pull myself up and out, but just barely. It was painful and cold (not to mention stupid) and was probably the most difficult physical thing I've ever done. Rib-cracking, muscle-straining, purple-magenta bruise-making difficult.

Don't laugh. I was in love.

ooh geesh.. I can imagine you where frighten at first. So these holds are kind of cold and dusky. How deep are these things.. would a child lindsey age be able to pull herself up and out like you did? Sounds like you where a pretty colorful person after the episode with the hold.. Did you crack some of ribs too dang girl.. sounds like a painful adventure to have had.. You where in Love hmm...funny where love takes us sometimes.

Or those tool box things on the bed of a pick-up truck

That is a good possibility.. I wonder how close quarters this metal container B4e feels. Could be the how she was transported too. Good thought concentric.. What have you felt.. can you feel her in a container also.. does she feel cramp is there room to move arms. Was thinking of way back in dream section when the another person mentions of the echo sounding crying..hmmm

Have you had any recent visions or dreams.. would love to hear them..

Tamgmit -

I just saw a show where the body of a man was transported in one of those.

I don't have a truck, so I don't know if a child would fit in there.

I too have feelings that she is being contained somewhere. Maybe I'll have to try and tap into that. I think I've been avoiding it because I don't want to.

Tamgmit -

I too have feelings that she is being contained somewhere. Maybe I'll have to try and tap into that. I think I've been avoiding it because I don't want to.

I think a normal truck is approximately 5'4" give or take the size of the truck. so if you guess ta mate a metal box would be approximately 4ft long at least and about 18 inches wide so yeah would think a child could be placed in one of them. Heck if full grown man was found in one can imagine a child could fit in one.

well sometimes one has to step back especially if things seems to be getting a little emotional and some of what your seeing can be frightening. It is understanding. In time, you might feel a little better and it will come to you automatically. Kind of like writers block comes to my mind.

That is a good possibility.. I wonder how close quarters this metal container B4e feels. Could be the how she was transported too. Good thought concentric.. What have you felt.. can you feel her in a container also.. does she feel cramp is there room to move arms. Was thinking of way back in dream section when the another person mentions of the echo sounding crying..hmmm

Have you had any recent visions or dreams.. would love to hear them..

I couldn't tell. I really only 'saw' Lindsey and the wall she was banging on. But it felt like she felt confined.

I think a normal truck is approximately 5'4" give or take the size of the truck. so if you guess ta mate a metal box would be approximately 4ft long at least and about 18 inches wide so yeah would think a child could be placed in one of them. Heck if full grown man was found in one can imagine a child could fit in one.

well sometimes one has to step back especially if things seems to be getting a little emotional and some of what your seeing can be frightening. It is understanding. In time, you might feel a little better and it will come to you automatically. Kind of like writers block comes to my mind.

Maybe locals can make a list of POI's trucks, cars, or work vehicles they get around in ?

Maybe locals can make a list of POI's trucks, cars, or work vehicles they get around in ?

Thank you serendipity. I think that is an idea, imagine there are all different types that could confine a person that are of a metal type. Maybe that would help. I also wonder if an oil container could be possibility cause that has a metal sounding to it. Could be a lot of things.hmmmm

ooh geesh.. I can imagine you where frighten at first. So these holds are kind of cold and dusky. How deep are these things.. would a child lindsey age be able to pull herself up and out like you did? Sounds like you where a pretty colorful person after the episode with the hold.. Did you crack some of ribs too dang girl.. sounds like a painful adventure to have had.. You where in Love hmm...funny where love takes us sometimes.
MV Falcon's hold is probably 6' feet deep at it's deepest point, but the sides are sloped and curved, with sections defined by "ribs" that stick out about 8". The engine room takes up the other ~ half of "below", and although my 6'3" ex couldn't quite stand up in there, most people would be able to.
I am 5' when I'm thinking big; that hole was way over my head, but it wasn't centered, so once I got up high enough on the 'wall', I could reach the lip of the hole and pull myself out. Broken ribs (2) and big bruises made climbing damned difficult, but - while I don't ever want to do it again - it was do-able, probably, by design. Somebody has to get the fish out of there.

A kid could certainly do it, as long as the hold wasn't too deep.

I like the toolbox idea, though. I mean, I hate the thought of it, but it does seem more likely that a bad guy has a toolbox, than his having a fish hold handy. And, some of those toolboxes are BIG..like Knack job-boxes. Those are semi-portable, too, because they're left on job sites. I'll look for a picture. BRB

(P.S. I just wanted to say that the hold was empty, and freshly painted, when I fell in...
e025.gif
)

MV Falcon's hold is probably 6' feet deep at it's deepest point, but the sides are sloped and curved, with sections defined by "ribs" that stick out about 8". The engine room takes up the other ~ half of "below", and although my 6'3" ex couldn't quite stand up in there, most people would be able to.
I am 5' when I'm thinking big; that hole was way over my head, but it wasn't centered, so once I got up high enough on the 'wall', I could reach the lip of the hole and pull myself out. Broken ribs (2) and big bruises made climbing damned difficult, but - while I don't ever want to do it again - it was do-able, probably, by design. Somebody has to get the fish out of there.

A kid could certainly do it, as long as the hold wasn't too deep.

I like the toolbox idea, though. I mean, I hate the thought of it, but it does seem more likely that a bad guy has a toolbox, than his having a fish hold handy. And, some of those toolboxes are BIG..like Knack job-boxes. Those are semi-portable, too, because they're left on job sites. I'll look for a picture. BRB

(P.S. I just wanted to say that the hold was empty, and freshly painted, when I fell in...
e025.gif
)

Thank you Coastal. I find that pretty interesting and you described it very nicely.. Was kind of picturing it as you where describing. I am sure glad it was fresh pain and not fishy smelling. Man that would stink....phew

Tamgmit -

Hi there, It was rumored in the Scott Peterson case that he put Laci's body in the tool chest of his pick up for the drive to Berkeley to dispose of her there. I don't remember anyone questioning whether or not she would have fit in this big tool box so always assumed it was a possibility. Just sayin'. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme