Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you recall if Jim who you saw scoop HaLeigh from her bed has a tattoo? Was Misty home sleeping when the abduction occurred? My psychic friend also got the initial J and I believe the yellow round sign my friend noted was mentioned in Bern's reading or dream.
FYI I emailed my friend today with some more questions.

I only saw her being scooped off the bed...
The man had a polo shirt on...
I did not see any tats or any other space except the bed...he bent over and walked along the wall and scooped her up

Do you know where the Malibu Pitman fits onto a car or its function please?

I know a Pittman was an assisting officer in the Somer Thompson case. When I saw that name my blood ran cold. I doubt it has anything to do with this just an odd coincidence I'm sure.

I listened intently to this tape 3-4 times and believe me it is there. If you download the tape, fast forward to 1:00:00 (1 hour) where the conversations concerning psychics begin.

Thanks, will listen tonite. I know Diane has called in a few times and that Teresa was looking in the area she suggested prior, so I don't believe she ignored it

Thanks, will listen tonite. I know Diane has called in a few times and that Teresa was looking in the area she suggested prior, so I don't believe she ignored it

Why would Teresa be looking in an area which would indicate Haleigh is dead, and go on national TV to declare her belief that Haleigh is alive? To prove the psychic wrong? Why bother listening to the psychic at all in that case?

Why would Teresa be looking in an area which would indicate Haleigh is dead, and go on national TV to declare her belief that Haleigh is alive? To prove the psychic wrong? Why bother listening to the psychic at all in that case?

I think she may believe or fear, deep inside, that Haleigh is dead but she couldn't very well publicly agree with Tim Miller about anything after he had just said that he thought her family wasn't cooperating with the search.

Didn't LE find HaLeigh's footprint on the path behind her home the night she disappeared? If this is true, it appears to confirm what my friend said "I feel the children were alone in the home. I saw HaLeigh get up and go into the kitchen where she found the back door propped open with a brick. She walked out the door and down a wooded path located behind her home. She continued to walk in search of someone. On that fateful night, a lurker was in the woods with the initial J and a tattoo on his body, whom HaLeigh had seen before in the neighborhood and he snatched her away."

It is very likely that under these circumstances HaLeigh was not wearing shoes when she left the house that night and she left her footprint on the path. And it makes sense that if Misty wasn't home, HaLeigh would fearlessly venture down this known path to Tommy's house where she walked with Misty and Jr on a regular basis. Do we know whether her shoes were located in the van or house? Furthermore, when I viewed the pictures of HaLeigh's home, there is a lightpost on the trailer, so if this light was on in addition to the kitchen light, it would have lighted her path. If Misty was the one who propped the back
door open with the brick, it is likely she left the inside back door open so HaLeigh didn't have to unlock it herself.

I pray the person who committed this crime is caught and will be the one who leads us to HaLeigh. I am going to ask my friend to describe the tattoo she saw on this person's body. According to her reading, HaLeigh walked deep into the woods searching for someone before she was abducted which explains why no evidence of an intruder was found in or around the home. There was no footprints or fingerprints found anywhere near the home to suggest an intruder took the child.

Loosing a precious child is something nobody wants to accept and my heart aches for every member of HaLeigh's family, especially Teresa.

FYI, Diane, the psychic from Georgia did not say how Teresa responded to her messages on HaLeigh. She only said she spoke with Teresa in person shortly after HaLeigh went missing. My opinion of Diane is that she is a very sensitive person who is highly respectful of those who are hurting and disoriented.

I have never shared my dreams, except with family, but here goes.
I am in a clearing in the trees. Everything is green, the sun is shining and Haleigh and a wolf/dog are there. They are about ten foot from each other. Haleigh is smiling and just wandering around looking at the grass and trees. She knows the wolf is there, but does not pay any attention to him and feels no threat from him. The wolf is just sitting and watching her, but is non threatening and makes no move to interact. I call out to her, but she does not indicate she hears me, just continues to smile and meander around.

I have no clue what this could mean, if anything. Any thoughts?

Your dream made sense to me after my friend Christine told me she believes HaLeigh left the home in search of Misty when she awoke and went into the kitchen to find the back door propped open and Misty gone. The revelations my friend Christine received indicate HaLeigh walked away from the home down the path into the woods where she met her abductor who in your dream is personified by the big bad wolf. In your dream HaLeigh is oblivious likely due to her age of the danger that lurks in this wooded area because she had regularly walked that path with Misty and Junior. This explains why no evidence of the intruder's footprints were found around the home or fingerprints. My friend said this person has a tatoo and I have asked her to draw a picture and describe it to help identify this person. Thank you for posting your dream, it all seems to be coming together finally. It also explains why LE found HaLeigh's footprints on this path if they indeed did. This case reminds me of the story, Little Red Riding Hood.

they searched the wrong L shaped pond. I feel its the pond closer to baldwin, fl for some reason my dream always leads me there like behind yellow water road?

Yes, I agree they either searched the WRONG pond or they missed Haleigh's body. I further believe that was the catalyst, the turning point for Ron and Misty. Since they didn't find Haleigh's body, like GGMS knew they wouldn't, the family felt they were off the hook and Misty couldn't do them any more harm so they divorced her.

Only my opinion

I was told HOME/CLOSE/TREE/BLACK LETTERS.............over and over again. According to my dreams...........the pond is to far away. I am still concentrating my searching in close proximity of the mh.

I was told HOME/CLOSE/TREE/BLACK LETTERS.............over and over again. According to my dreams...........the pond is to far away. I am still concentrating my searching in close proximity of the mh.

Didn't mean to delete my post. I saw I had double posted somehow, went to correct it and :croc: both got eaten. Sorry 'bout that.

Actually, over the water to the pond isn't that far away, is it?

Hi crisnnan98,

Knowing TN firmly holds on to the hope that HaLeigh is alive, I am inclined to believe she isn't interested in hearing what psychics have to say.

If LE are the only ones who can conduct searches for HaLeigh, which are funded by tax payers, why are people donating money to the family and why was the benefit concert held last Saturday that was supposed to finance TM's upcoming searches if he had already planned to pull out of Dodge? I can appreciate that this must have been a difficult decision for Tim to make.

IMO, TM had TN's permission to conduct a search before because he searches for live children, and since TM stated publicly he believes HaLeigh is deceased, he has left and doesn't plan to return.

IMO, Jeffrey Wands and Diane are both reputable psychics although I do not know them personally.

Hi Bluesky#1
I think it is very sad that TM has pulled out. IMO, searches are done if victim is alive or dead, never heard of only searches for live. I can understand his position because it's a lot of territory to cover without having a specifc area to search. I didn't say that LE is the only one who can do searches, as we all know, but the decision is up to them. The family can request a search but that doesn't mean that they will do one unless they have a good reason to. Taxpayer money like you said. Psychics may be able to help but solving the case is up to LE and I believe that they will. If the family wants to believe that Haleigh is alive, why shouldn't they? Look at Elisabeth Smart and Jaycee Duggard. There is no evidence to the contrary that I know of.

I received an email from my psychic friend this morning and here is what she had to say:

I do know that the children were left alone and that the little boy stayed asleep but Haleigh went looking for Misty who had gone to get drugs from a friend or relative
Haleigh went down the path and towards the wooded area I see a man in that area
he is wearing dark clothing
Haleigh knows him he has a tattoo which is of a dragon or demon face with other patterns on it.
Misty is not talking because she knows she will get the blame for leaving the child alone and that really it is her fault that Haleigh has gone.
She put the child in this danger for a fix.

I sent a reply asking her where the tattoo is located on this person's body.

I received an email from my psychic friend this morning and here is what she had to say:

I do know that the children were left alone and that the little boy stayed asleep but Haleigh went looking for Misty who had gone to get drugs from a friend or relative
Haleigh went down the path and towards the wooded area I see a man in that area
he is wearing dark clothing
Haleigh knows him he has a tattoo which is of a dragon or demon face with other patterns on it.
Misty is not talking because she knows she will get the blame for leaving the child alone and that really it is her fault that Haleigh has gone.
She put the child in this danger for a fix.

I sent a reply asking her where the tattoo is located on this person's body.

Months ago I posted a theory on the theory thread that a scenario like you posted might have occurred. I based my theory back then on the trail that the tracking dogs took. When I looked at it it was like all confused and twisty turny. Like a child would walk if they were lost in the dark. I also based it on the footprint that Law Enforcement said they found in the woods. Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still inside that night. I thought that misty might have ran to Tyler Street to get something, drugs ciggs, whatever...and she blocked the back door because she didn't have a key. I don't know I never really thought it through all the way but i just remember always thinking that Haleigh left that trailer on her own that night and changed her clothes before she went out the door...thus the pink shirt in the pile/ heck she might have even wet like misty says and woke up to change and saw the back door open and went looking for Misty and someone else found her instead. The tracking dogs trail went right through a sex offenders yard! K S Johns.

I don't know...but anyway thanks for your post and thank your friend for her insight.

Well we did try to post way back then but it was deleted within a day..

Hmmm.. Let me know if you find any other references to "brothers" =) tia!

Hi freefallzzzz,

I was browsing the heartsforhaleigh site today and came across pictures that show the location of the dumpster and a wooden fence that runs behind the Croslin's residence on Tyler which is inside the senior complex, called River Villas just off of Buffalo Bluff Road. There is also a white plastic fence that separates the two neighborhoods. There is also a GATE within the chain link portion that leads directly to the Monroe street residences...

Perhaps these are the fences your friend saw. The wooden fence has a gap & is mostly gray in color. I couldn't transfer the pictures, but these pics and those of 202 Greene are very easy to locate and are extremely informative. I am sure you will find them helpful.

Perhaps someone else can post these pics I am referring to. TIA

A Pitman arm has something to do w/ steering.

Here is some information about a car: The night HaLeigh went missing, a loud vehicle was heard entering the River Villas at approximately 1:30 AM. It has been suggested that Misty was returning from a party and purposely had the driver drop her off at this location to avoid wakening her neighbors on Greene Lane. This time is important because remember the call from Tyler that said HaLeigh was last seen approximately 1 ½ hours ago, well that would have been the time Misty returned home.

Months ago I posted a theory on the theory thread that a scenario like you posted might have occurred. I based my theory back then on the trail that the tracking dogs took. When I looked at it it was like all confused and twisty turny. Like a child would walk if they were lost in the dark. I also based it on the footprint that Law Enforcement said they found in the woods. Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still inside that night. I thought that misty might have ran to Tyler Street to get something, drugs ciggs, whatever...and she blocked the back door because she didn't have a key. I don't know I never really thought it through all the way but i just remember always thinking that Haleigh left that trailer on her own that night and changed her clothes before she went out the door...thus the pink shirt in the pile/ heck she might have even wet like misty says and woke up to change and saw the back door open and went looking for Misty and someone else found her instead. The tracking dogs trail went right through a sex offenders yard! K S Johns.

I don't know...but anyway thanks for your post and thank your friend for her insight.

Thanks to you as well for letting me know HaLeigh’s shoes were located inside her home and LE has evidence to prove she was in the wooded area that night in bare feet. It made sense to me that once she found Misty gone and the back door propped open that she would immediately head out without stopping to put her shoes on to search for Misty. I suspect LE found a trail of her footprints, not just one, in addition to fresh footprints from the adult male who picked her up and fled. I recalled the dream where HaLeigh is telling us to look at the evidence and when I received Chris’s revelations I instantly made a connection to the evidence LE had concerning HaLeigh’s footprints. The dream of an unsuspecting HaLeigh in the woods with a wolf nearby confirms what happened to her as well IMO.

I never trusted Misty from the get go and I am saddened to think that when HaLeigh needed her, she was out getting high. And based on the incident at the Ragsdale Apt, it appears she has no remorse for her actions which hurt this precious and dearly loved child. She is a dangerous person.

I just received an answer from Christine and she said the tattoo of a dragon or demon face with other patterns is located at the top of his arm; which means it is fully exposed when he wears a t-shirt or muscle shirt. She said she will send me a drawing of it as soon as she can. The tattoo was mentioned on previous posts on this thread and I’m going to take a look at those as well but I don't recall any descriptions of it, only that they saw this person had a tattoo.

Thanks to you as well for letting me know HaLeigh’s shoes were located inside her home and LE has evidence to prove she was in the wooded area that night in bare feet. It made sense to me that once she found Misty gone and the back door propped open that she would immediately head out without stopping to put her shoes on to search for Misty. I suspect LE found a trail of her footprints, not just one, in addition to fresh footprints from the adult male who picked her up and fled. I recalled the dream where HaLeigh is telling us to look at the evidence and when I received Chris’s revelations I instantly made a connection to the evidence LE had concerning HaLeigh’s footprints. The dream of an unsuspecting HaLeigh in the woods with a wolf nearby confirms what happened to her as well IMO.

I never trusted Misty from the get go and I am saddened to think that when HaLeigh needed her, she was out getting high. And based on the incident at the Ragsdale Apt, it appears she has no remorse for her actions which hurt this precious and dearly loved child. She is a dangerous person.

I just received an answer from Christine and she said the tattoo of a dragon or demon face with other patterns is located at the top of his arm; which means it is fully exposed when he wears a t-shirt or muscle shirt. She said she will send me a drawing of it as soon as she can. The tattoo was mentioned on previous posts on this thread and I’m going to take a look at those as well but I don't recall any descriptions of it, only that they saw this person had a tattoo.

Hi there Blue. I just wanted to let you know that Law Enforcement never related the footprint to Haleigh, they only mentioned that a child's footprint was found on a trail in the woods near her home.

Police report:http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

snip~ Officer Sorenson and I initiated a track beginning at the back/side door of the residence. The track lead directly out the back door, and down a wooded path, as we traveled down the wooden path we found what appeared to be a small childs footprint in the dirt. It should be noted that Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still inside the residence. The track led to a pond and then back to Green Drive. At the last residence on the right side of Green Drive was a small building with a door that had been left open.

I entered the building and verified that no-one was inside. ~ end snip

If you click on the link the police report will open up and you can read the remainder, It goes on to talk about the rest of the track they followed. I just wanted to post this for you....I sure don't wan to start any rumors....lol. I think it is a significant finding though and if you'll notice there is a blacked out portion in the dialogue as well. I wonder what they blacked out and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en