Drew Peterson's Trial *THIRD WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
prosecution now arguing to include alleged hitman testimony, judge will allow if it's relevant...

:what: I take it all back, Judge. :angel:

had three years to prepare this prosecution and something so vitally important as the hit man testimony wasn't secured prior to trial. There really isn't ANY excuse. It is nothing but a failure.:maddening:

"prosecution now arguing to include alleged hitman testimony..."

Yeah, right. What are the chances that this judge is going to go along with the state on anything?

He could have been laying in wait, just outside her deadbolted bedroom door. When she woke up that morning and stepped into the hall, he bashed her over the head from behind and stunned her. Then dragged her into her bathroom to stage the scene.

Absolutely possible. IMO, he was waiting for her and she never saw him coming. That's why the defense teams claim as to there was no DNA under her nails, etc. is nothing more than them trying to blow smoke up the jurys butt.

Craig Wall says it's been a good day for the prosecution. Atty Meczyk's cross of Dr. Blum wasn't very effective. #drewpeterson=========================

Whose Craig Wall? I hope he is right. Because from what I saw on the tweet wall, the defense seemed to do some damage.

Craig Wall says it's been a good day for the prosecution. Atty Meczyk's cross of Dr. Blum wasn't very effective. #drewpeterson=========================

Whose Craig Wall? I hope he is right. Because from what I saw on the tweet wall, the defense seemed to do some damage.

Fox news Chicago reporter.

#DrewPeterson judge will not allow prosecutors to suggest to jury that Drew planted towel at death scene to make it look like accident...=======================

WHY can't the state suggest that? I don't get it. Can't the jury make up their own mind if the evidence points to that or not? There is an obvious 'glitch' there since it was not in some pictures and is in others. So why shouldn't it be addressed?

If the defense can show through witness testimony that DP never went back in the bathroom and never had an opportunity, so be it. But WHY should the state be prevented from exploring it?

Justice cannot be found in this courtroom. There is seriously something very very wrong here. My conspiracy phobia is growing in epic leaps & bounds! Does anyone know if the attorney is still going to be able to testify? Of course, with all of the sustained objections they'll be fighting it's probably just a waste of time. :please:

Oh oh. That is problematic.

ETA; I just saw this tweet;

atty Meczyk gets Blum to confirm that there are three respected pathologist (paid by defense) who disagree with his findings.

I have no idea how the judge allowed this in. What law allows this type of testimony, from witnesses who have not been on the stand?

I'm so glad I did not go. It would be hard for me to not express my utter disgust and then I'd probably be hauled off for contempt. I am that disgusted. :steamed:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#DrewPeterson judge still listening to arguments on whether a witness can testify about Peterson's alleged attempt to hire a hit man.==================

She is a Tribune reporter and this is a new tweet.

eta:

judge says the state didn't give proper notice about alleged hitman, but will consider allowing them to offer it anyway.

nauseating feeling when Drew turned around and looked at the gallery. He looked at me too....he definitely sets off my psycho detector:yuck:

Welcome to WS! I am pretty new here too. :welcome:

Maybe the jury won't be able to get past DP's ICK factor to actually aquit. :please:

Hello, all, this is my first post at WS.

As someone who has attended the trial a few times and also being a local resident, I must say I do not like how it's going for the prosecution.

For one, they have a judge with a pretty obvious dislike for them. I can't help but think that the jury is going to feed off that.

Secondly, they have made some pretty big mistakes that will hurt what is already an uphill battle.

I must say I got chills when DP turned to the gallery during a recess and looked at me for a second. I looked the other way as it was very un-nerving to think that a possible murderer is looking at you.

Welcome to WS Livingthedream! :welcome:

prosecution now arguing to include alleged hitman testimony, judge will allow if it's relevant...

:what: I take it all back, Judge. :angel:

He is only considering after reading social media :floorlaugh:

I would like to speak to a recent experience of my own. I recently followed a case and it was only tweeted to the Public Domain. I attended Trial twice. It's a whole different ballgame when not relying on tweets. So chin up. Pip Pip we shall carry on. We have a long way to go. Yet.

No male DNA was identified in fingernail testing of Savio

Blum says scratches on Savio arm could of come from her pet cat

atty Meczyk calls Blum's reason for not testing iron in Savio tissue a "lame" excuse. Judge quickly strikes remark from record

But doesn't reprimand the defense. For crying out loud, is the judge oblivious?

Does anyone have the prosecution witness list? I really want to know if Neil Schori will be taking the stand.

"Just months before she disappears, Stacy Peterson meets with her pastor, Neil Schori, at a Bolingbrook coffee shop. Stacy Peterson confides to Schori that her husband has told her he killed Kathleen Savio, according to an interview Schori has with Greta Van Susteren of Fox News in December 2007. Stacy Peterson “gave me details that I really can’t share,” Schori tells Fox News. Schori says he believes Stacy Peterson never went to police because she was afraid for her safety".

I would like to speak to a recent experience of my own. I recently followed a case and it was only tweeted to the Public Domain. I attended Trial twice. It's a whole different ballgame when not relying on tweets. So chin up. Pip Pip we shall carry on. We have a long way to go. Yet.

I can see what you mean. I have never followed a case by random tweets coming through. And it seems like it is not really that accurate of an assessment. imo

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#DrewPeterson judge still listening to arguments on whether a witness can testify about Peterson's alleged attempt to hire a hit man.==================

She is a Tribune reporter and this is a new tweet.

eta:

judge says the state didn't give proper notice about alleged hitman, but will consider allowing them to offer it anyway.

They didn't give proper notice? It was my belief this was an old issue that should have been discussed long ago.

:waitasec:

you made me laugh :floorlaugh:

But it worked ,darn it! :waitasec::banghead:

Thank you. Thank you very much!
I'll be here all week. ;)
And next week.
And the next week.

As for JB....I think alot of us are still in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV