DY and KH know Terri is lying

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you all see this:

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)
4:59 PM July 9th, 2010 by

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

As first reported in WW, Terri Moulton Horman took her first polygraph just days after Kyron’s disappearance. At a press conference Thursday evening, Kaine Horman and Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, emphasized what had previously been reported — that Terri Moulton Horman had failed two polygraph tests.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

The incremental "leaking" of all this information is interesting. Yesterday, there were a number of new specifics given about TH. Today, even more information. If LE isn't helping to coordinate these "leaks", I'd say that KH and DY are doing an excellent job of applying pressure.

Hope it all works to bring Kyron home.

Does it count as failing the polygraph if you walk out before they hook you up? I would have classified it as "not cooperating". (Not that it can't be more informative than the polygraph which is unreliable...)

]IMO, Someone skillful has profiled Terri. [/B]

As a result, and as part of the strategy, I think both Desiree and Kaine have been to NPD school. (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

I'm loving the new, aggressive Desiree. This attitude is one way to work with NPD. No more nice guy - relentless attack, calling-out, naming fault, naming flaws, placing blame, in-your-face, finger-pointing, no excuses, no wiggle room, pounding on wrong-doings, no forgiveness, negating the imagined self, denying a relationship ever even existed, denying trust or respect ever existed.

And Kaine - withdrawn and closed. I wonder if he is playing the "I couldn't give a crap about Terri" card. This is another way to work with NPD. Take all attention away. Refuse to give Terri's relationship with Kyron any credit whatsoever. (I don't know about her relationship with Kyron - ask Terri.) Shrug off her child rearing, shrug off her homemaking. Deny you noticed if she even had a relationship with the very child she's devoted the last 4 years to raising. Take everything that defines Terri and Terri's world, everything that identifies what Terri considers herself to be away, - no house, no children, no gym, no career. Stop the parasitic relationship. Force Terri to stand alone in vast nothingness and terrorize her into compliance so she can feed her endless need for any outside stimulus.

If Terri is NPD, as I suspect, she cannot be alone with herself. She would rather be in prison.

I feel like some of these answers were so awesome that the questions had to be anticipated and were highly scripted. (That is okay with me, by the way.)

IMO - much of this is FBI staged & ... it is still very very fascinating.

Not to mention, I'm sure Terri really is a big fat liar.

JMHO

BBM~

Awesome observations EP, and ITA. I believe that TH and DY probably 'made nice' for the sake of Kyron, but I also believe that TH was/is probably extremely resentful of DY. A very astute poster here on WS pointed out that in the original family PC, there is a point where KH reaches behind TH's back and puts his arm on DY's shoulder in a consoling kind of way, and TH appears to become a bit apoplectic at this small gesture. It is about 2:30 mins in...

I have to wonder after seeing that, if perhaps TH (already insecure because of her vastly changing appearance) saw DY as a threat to her marriage, which was already problematic, according to KH. Perhaps TH thought that once Kyron was gone, then she would be 'rid' of DY once and for all??? She could have her own 'perfect' little family without the outside interference of DY any longer???

Obviously, this is just speculation on my part and MOO and all that...but watching that original presser again last night really started me to thinking...:waitasec:

Did you all see this:

Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)
4:59 PM July 9th, 2010 by

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.

As first reported in WW, Terri Moulton Horman took her first polygraph just days after Kyron’s disappearance. At a press conference Thursday evening, Kaine Horman and Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, emphasized what had previously been reported — that Terri Moulton Horman had failed two polygraph tests.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Sadly I am not shocked by this at all. I should be, but I am not. If this is true, and it seems to be, then I have just blocked off the top of the fence. I was still kinda peeking through the slats to the other side, but I am now firmly of the opinion that she knows something.
I really had to back away from this today, I know that DY,TY and KH can't , and for that I am extremely hurt for them. All of the twists and turns and allegations and slowly leaked tidbits really got to me. I have no idea why this case has affected me more than others.
But this, wow, this really seals it for me.
Thank you for allowing me to ramble and get this off my chest. I heart you guys.

nope, haven't been in her situation nor do I hope to be, but I maintain my thoughts as you can have yours. She is no saint to me and I don't feel she should be painted as one.

No, Desiree is not a saint. She's a victim!

Sadly I am not shocked by this at all. I should be, but I am not. If this is true, and it seems to be, then I have just blocked off the top of the fence. I was still kinda peeking through the slats to the other side, but I am now firmly of the opinion that she knows something.
I really had to back away from this today, I know that DY,TY and KH can't , and for that I am extremely hurt for them. All of the twists and turns and allegations and slowly leaked tidbits really got to me. I have no idea why this case has affected me more than others.
But this, wow, this really seals it for me.
Thank you for allowing me to ramble and get this off my chest. I heart you guys.

I feel the same way, I am now thinking she hurt him or killed him. I can't figure out the why or how yet, but I am really shocked again, sad to say. I was hoping for a better outcome, but in light of this, I don't think there is one.

IMO, Someone skillful has profiled Terri.

As a result, and as part of the strategy, I think both Desiree and Kaine have been to NPD school. (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

I'm loving the new, aggressive Desiree. This attitude is one way to work with NPD. No more nice guy - relentless attack, calling-out, naming fault, naming flaws, placing blame, in-your-face, finger-pointing, no excuses, no wiggle room, pounding on wrong-doings, no forgiveness, negating the imagined self, denying a relationship ever even existed, denying trust or respect ever existed.

And Kaine - withdrawn and closed. I wonder if he is playing the "I couldn't give a crap about Terri" card. This is another way to work with NPD. Take all attention away. Refuse to give Terri's relationship with Kyron any credit whatsoever. (I don't know about her relationship with Kyron - ask Terri.) Shrug off her child rearing, shrug off her homemaking. Deny you noticed if she even had a relationship with the very child she's devoted the last 4 years to raising. Take everything that defines Terri and Terri's world, everything that identifies what Terri considers herself to be away, - no house, no children, no gym, no career. Stop the parasitic relationship. Force Terri to stand alone in vast nothingness and terrorize her into compliance so she can feed her endless need for any outside stimulus.

If Terri is NPD, as I suspect, she cannot be alone with herself. She would rather be in prison.

I feel like some of these answers were so awesome that the questions had to be anticipated and were highly scripted. (That is okay with me, by the way.)

IMO - much of this is FBI staged & ... it is still very very fascinating.

Not to mention, I'm sure Terri really is a big fat liar.

JMHO

Another great post Emma,

Thank you for putting this into some kind of perspective I can relate too and understand. This I get!

Whether Desiree is a saint or not is not important. She is a grieving mother who is desperate to find her child. She is not trying to present herself as a saint, just a mother who wants her child back and is scared and frustrated. She deserves respect, not criticism. JMO.

Interesting that Desiree elaborated on her suspicious feeling when she talked to Terri immediately after the school called her to say Kyron was missing.

Desiree said Terri told her:

"(Terri) said that she had gone to the school for the science fair, that she had stayed for a little while, and then she waved at him as he was walking toward his classroom, and she didn't walk him to his classroom, and then she left."

When Desiree was asked her reaction to Terri's story she reiterated that her motherly instincts kicked in and that Terri better not have done anything to her son and went on to say:

"I just didn't feel right about the conversation, it didn't strike me right."

I think this is important because it sounds like Desiree is saying that Terri's presentation of her version of events sounded like a lie from the very start.

Kaine and Desiree both go on to say that, even before the investigators led them to believe Terri could be involved, Desiree and Kaine both felt like Terri was moving in a different direction, not with them doing whatever was needed to find Kyron. Desiree also talks about the first, full-family press conference, saying how difficult it was to stand next to someone she felt was lying. Desiree talks about how she has a hard time hiding her emotions. Many of us easily picked up the rift at that press conference. It seemed to me like Terri was not good at hiding her emotions either.

Here's another video I haven't seen before. It's the gym owner talking about Terri's behavior when the gym was doing a fundraising effort for the searchers not long after Kyron went missing.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=17140@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

He says her reaction to the fundraising effort was strange, saying "yeah it was awkward. You know what was really wild is everything we did, she didn't give us any acknowledgement at all, nothing, I mean not even a thank you. Didn't make eye contact with me, looked right past me, and ignored the fact that we were all here. It was just creepy."

The gym guy seems like he may be a bit of a strange nut himself but his take does reinforce Desiree's argument that Terri's suspicious behavior has been painfully obvious.

Thank You Chili many saw this on the news but the online link didn't come up right away.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

Is this the direct link?

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

This article and MP3 were interesting in that they describe Terri being not very interested in doing anything to search for Kyron and that while everyone else was just devastated about Kyron she was complaining that someone highlighted her hair too orange.

If she didn't do anything to Kyron at least this seems to indicate that the superstepmom devotion to Kyron may have been a bit exaggerated.

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

She says she suspects Terri Horman was untruthful in the first phone call to Young the day Kyron disappeared.

“Sometimes a mother’s instinct can be pretty accurate, but at the same time, (my suspicion) was factual-based,” she says. “I can’t give you details, but some of what she was saying didn’t match up with me. I’m familiar with the school, and I know how the school’s set up, and some of what she’s saying doesn’t make sense to me.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

Is this the direct link?

This article and MP3 were interesting in that they describe Terri being not very interested in doing anything to search for Kyron and that while everyone else was just devastated about Kyron she was complaining that someone highlighted her hair too orange.

If she didn't do anything to Kyron at least this seems to indicate that the superstepmom devotion to Kyron may have been a bit exaggerated.

Did you read the part that DY states that TMH couldn't tell the truth about Kyron getting stung by a bee, Silly little things she lied about. Well Kyron is allergic to bees, so what transpired that day? Did he have some other reaction to something and she said it was a bee sting? Or did he get stung and didn't say anything and it could have been a worst situation? Kids can die from bee stings if the reaction is strong enough. Makes me go HMMMMM in a big way. Was Kaine the only target, I guess not, Kyron is still missing.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

Right...why would anyone have to lie about a child's bee sting? Just for lying's sake? To cover for something they did that looks a bit like a bee sting? Because it happened somewhere she wasn't supposed to be with the child?

So if Terri lied about the bee sting do they know for sure if Kyron is allergic to bees or not? How many times would an average seven-year-old have managed to be stung by bees? I've never been stung by a bee and I'm quite a bit older than Kyron.

If Kyron is allergic to bee stings, why would DY call it a silly little thing ? Lying about a bee sting if the boy is allergic to them is not a silly little thing!
Allergies to bee stings can be fatal if not treated.

If Kyron is allergic to bee stings, why would DY call it a silly little thing ? Lying about a bee sting if the boy is allergic to them is not a silly little thing!
Allergies to bee stings can be fatal if not treated.

Well, obviously it didn't kill him that time... Maybe he hasn't had near-fatal reactions so it's not such a big life-threatening deal as we all pictured immediately.

The silly little things might refer more to what she had said just before talking about the bee stings. Lying about how she met Kaine or about her divorce which would of course seem rather silly if Kaine or her ex told people the true story.

But anyway, something in the way DY phrased it, “Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about”, sounds to me more like Terri invented a story about a bee sting instead of saying nothing happened when Kyron was stung by a bee. Either DY thinks he wasn't really stung by a bee or that Terri told some kind of fib about the circumstances in which Kyron got stung by a bee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back